Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

It’s necessary to update Windows for playing a specific Game??? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ After the breakdown from EA that a controller Software called rewasd didn’t work any more when using it together with FC 24 which I always use to play all my Games, now this „force“ , what’s next? Asking Uncle EA for permission to sh…t in my own bathroom or what? This company really thinks they can do anything to hold up their Anticheat crap. 👎

It’s necessary to update Windows for playing a specific Game??? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ After the breakdown from EA that a controller Software called rewasd didn’t work any more when using it together with FC 24 which I always use to play all my Games, now this „force“ , what’s next? Asking Uncle EA for permission to sh…t in my own bathroom or what? This company really thinks they can do anything to hold up their Anticheat crap. 👎
I was always using ds4windows but lately that did not work with epic client games. Should I try out rewasd?

I was always using ds4windows but lately that did not work with epic client games. Should I try out rewasd?
reWASD is great, mate. It let you switch to "xbox 360" config, so the Games always think you have a xbox controller attached when not running well with the default DualSense config. I use reWASD since 4 years now. Never faced a no go to use it. Now FC 24 make a huge exception. But fortunetly since a couple of days rewasd found a fix to run again with FC 24.
Check the website below. Choose the free version to test, Mate. And if you decide to purchase choose only the 7 bucks Version called basic. Believe me you don´t need to remap your controller for 30 bucks. I use the basic by myself. Works flawless, even for epic. Played Red dead Redemption 2 last week on my epic account and have zero Problemas with rewasd.

https://www.rewasd.com/advanced-controller-mapping

The 7 bucks should be for a life time Membership, not a monthly fee. But re check it, mate for safety. And yeah, it´s definetly the 7 bucks worth. Didn´t interefer with Steam as well. ;)

reWASD is great, mate. It let you switch to "xbox 360" config, so the Games always think you have a xbox controller attached when not running well with the default DualSense config. I use reWASD since 4 years now. Never faced a no go to use it. Now FC 24 make a huge exception. But fortunetly since a couple of days rewasd found a fix to run again with FC 24.
Check the website below. Choose the free version to test, Mate. And if you decide to purchase choose only the 7 bucks Version called basic. Believe me you don´t need to remap your controller for 30 bucks. I use the basic by myself. Works flawless, even for epic. Played Red dead Redemption 2 last week on my epic account and have zero Problemas with rewasd.

The 7 bucks should be for a life time Membership, not a monthly fee. But re check it, mate for safety. And yeah, it´s definetly the 7 bucks worth. Didn´t interefer with Steam as well. ;)
I don’t use any additional tool to get my DS running in EAFC. Also I don’t want Xbox layouts in my games. I want the DS button layout and controller icons.
A controller tool was only needed for epic games.
If prefer a free tool as free ones worked for me before. Maybe I just need to reinstall some additional drivers for ds4windows.

Anyway, ill have a look.

Oh, it works again? Nice one. Is there the option to enable intense vibrations on FC 24 like the PS5 has?

I don’t use any additional tool to get my DS running in EAFC. Also I don’t want Xbox layouts in my games. I want the DS button layout and controller icons.
A controller tool was only needed for epic games.
If prefer a free tool as free ones worked for me before. Maybe I just need to reinstall some additional drivers for ds4windows.

Anyway, ill have a look.
No force man. Just an suggestion.

German keepers are the best! 😂

Great video mate. 👌
Thanks! I hope it's a good demonstration of how great & grounded this mod can make this game. If I simulated this on vanilla, there'd be a million runs from the half way line, tuna if unsightly zig zaggy dribbling & every shot would be a guaranteed goal with a 5-4 scoreline.

Here's a sim of tomorrow's FA Cup final using the settings I posted above, it's COM v COM

Great one, Mate! You go through all stages of a cup final included the pen shootout. :))
I assume the great Match commentary is your own work?! Impressive! Are you able to play and commentate as well in one go? I wouldn´t. Could not concentrate on both I hardly guess. :D

Great one, Mate! You go through all stages of a cup final included the pen shootout. :))
I assume the great Match commentary is your own work?! Impressive! Are you able to play and commentate as well in one go? I wouldn´t. Could not concentrate on both I hardly guess. :D
Yeah… it’s the one and only MA!
I do recommend his Twitter and YouTube!
🥳

Been a fan for years!! When football games commentary got stale over some matches… he providing well for his videos.

In that topic, I think it’s an overlooked aspect of football games. 2k got it right to a degree with its zero stich commentary in their NBA series. There is still room for improvement and I hope AI will sort this out in the future for upcoming games.

🥳

Been a fan for years!! When football games commentary got stale over some matches… he providing well for his videos.

In that topic, I think it’s an overlooked aspect of football games. 2k got it right to a degree with its zero stich commentary in their NBA series. There is still room for improvement and I hope AI will sort this out in the future for upcoming games.
i know his YT Channel from older PES Games and PES in General. Will check his Twitter. Oh yes, would be awesome to hear other Commentary in FIFA/FC as well. Mostly I switch over from german to english commentary because i can´t hear Wolf Fuss and Buschmann anymore.:))

i know his YT Channel from older PES Games and PES in General. Will check his Twitter. Oh yes, would be awesome to hear other Commentary in FIFA/FC as well. Mostly I switch over from german to english commentary because i can´t hear Wolf Fuss and Buschmann anymore.:))
Exactly. 😂
I’m feeling you mate.
I also tried Spanish… when playing Spanish teams. Even when I don’t understand it… it’s a nice change, when you’ve heard all the German and English sentences a lot before.
In PES I even tried Japanese just for the sake of an „original feeling“.

AI implementation could really make it happen. In flight sims (MSFS) there are mods and tools to have ATC with AI and it’s so amazing.

Sorry for going slightly off topic but it serves the purpose of showing what I mean… 😉

Last edited:
Thanks, it was a lot of fun to make and yeah it's me commentating. If I'm watching COM v COM it's not so bad but I sometimes stream while playing as a team and commentating while doing that is pretty difficult! 😅
🥳

Thanks pal! Yeah I agree, football game commentary is an afterthought, EA's has gotten a bit more refreshing over the last couple of years with adding new commentary teams but it just seems like the lines are so limited they get repetitive fast. NBA2K's commentary is so fantastic and enthusiastic, I do imagine how hard it is to record lines in a studio with nothing for reference though, it can come off as wooden at times.

Exactly. 😂
I’m feeling you mate.
I also tried Spanish… when playing Spanish teams. Even when I don’t understand it… it’s a nice change, when you’ve heard all the German and English sentences a lot before.
In PES I even tried Japanese just for the sake of an „original feeling“.

AI implementation could really make it happen. In flight sims (MSFS) there are mods and tools to have ATC with AI and it’s so amazing.

Sorry for going slightly off topic but it serves the purpose of showing what I mean… 😉

Very cool indeed with the MSFS. And btw one of the beauties related to graphics. Tried it but even with Assistance I am still too noob for the Game. 😄 Maybe we get such possibility related to commentary in FC one time too.

Another full match example here from V20. All of the options etc are in the description, but this is played with some options from the 'Full Gameplay Package' on Semi controls and on Legendary difficulty.

Also, here is a small video example of the movement from V20. Of course it isn't perfect, it won't be until EA step in, but it's far improved from what it was - especially with controller in hand. You don't feel that 'skating' anywhere near like before.

Man, that looks great. I need to try this mod soon! 😅

I just haven't managed to yet, been busy searching for faces etc. I just switched to PC for Fifa a few months back, and I'm like a kid in a candy store with all the mods available 😂

I will admit I still play this game online on PS5, but at least it is 11v11 clubs mode and FUMA.

I just worry that I won't be able to play both online and this mod at the same time, that's the only worry I have. I know the dribbling will be vastly diferent, but maybe I can adapt and develop the muscle memory for both 👍

I am really enjoying this game now!
Now i found my sweetspot overall!

But i wanted to know if its possible to attach the shooting error only for cpu?

because first : i am playing Semi shooting and with error Mod i am bad, overall i am not the best at this game 🤷 but i dont want to switch to automatic shooting and for manual shooting....no way, i can shoot 20 times and wont score 🤣🤣 maybe only when i am 5 meters in front of the goal.

i dont remember but was there a tipp for the gamespeed problem when playing at the evening (real time) game becomes really fast

I simulated tomorrow night's CL final using this gameplay mod, there's a good demonstration of the physics improvement here and a pretty incredible elbow to the face in this video I don't think I've seen in the vanilla game!

The European club season draws to a close on Saturday but it does so with a bang as Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid go head to head in the 2024 Champions League final at Wembley!

Is there an option where teams marking more on the front, or pressing ball possession more?
The question is what option are not available? 😉
Try this "Alternative CPU Option". I have put a second screenshot for you below where you can read Anth´s Info. Just if you are too lazy to look for the readme in your download Folder.
The other Option is the "Pressing option". Read the readme Files for every Pressing Option.

PS: If Anth or any other Guy have more advices it will be left in a post for sure. :))

Attachments

• Screenshot (336).png
    Screenshot (336).png
    139.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot (337).png
    Screenshot (337).png
    182.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot (338).png
    Screenshot (338).png
    201.1 KB · Views: 23
Is this true Friend SmichiW? I must really thank Anth again because of your Post. 😆
dont be happy too early 🤣🤣
is there an option to get :

- more space in cpu defensive?
- CPU reacts too fast to my decisions, sometimes i feel they know what i want to do before i know 🤣🤣

there is one option for CPU reaction time, i already have it active but is there another option for that?

Back
Top Bottom