Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

yeah I don't want this to come off as a slight on Anth. It's worked fine up until TU6, EA mucked about with something. I don't think I've tried to play it since I've deleted the temp files... so we will see whenever I get time.
All good, Mate! I didn´t adressed it to you or anybody specific. Report again when you have tested.

What else you can try @D Tom and all the other Guys is not only deleting the "temp" Folder which is adviced previously. To delete this fellow Folder in AppData Folder on your C Drive could sometimes helps too! Follow the path in the screenshots below. "Benutzer" word in the path means just User in german. In the on going path you will see the path ends with a user config File for Mod Manager or even Editor Tool. There are always saved your "old" configs for TU 5 a.e. After deleting the whole Folder, when you next time start FMM, the config File will be renewed with fresh Data. Give it a try when nothing else seems to help. Not a hard requirement just another attempt. So no promises here. But you can delete the Folder or back it up before. Like I mentioned, the FMM builds the Folder again after launching it.

Attachments

• unknown_2023.12.13-00.13.png
    unknown_2023.12.13-00.13.png
    433.2 KB · Views: 85
  • unknown_2023.12.13-00.14.png
    unknown_2023.12.13-00.14.png
    195.3 KB · Views: 84
  • unknown_2023.12.13-00.15.png
    unknown_2023.12.13-00.15.png
    246.2 KB · Views: 84
After spending some extended time with TU6, I'm finally making some really solid progress for the updated version. A few tweaks and adjustments have been needed, but surprisingly the positioning/behaviour is still holding up strong, and even more variety is coming through now!

Here's a few CPU examples. I'm seeing the CPU playing a lot more through balls into space and also long balls, even compared to Test V11...

This is a user example, but I just love the freedom of the ball and the fight to get it under control...

I have a couple more ideas that I'd like to try and implement before release.

Also, here's just a small little example of how the movement/animations look now, for those who haven't played it yet.

Finally.....there's no reducing of the 'midfield congestion' happening under my watch!!

FC24 2023-12-13 23-37-40.png

Last edited:
What else you can try @D Tom and all the other Guys is not only deleting the "temp" Folder which is adviced previously. To delete this fellow Folder in AppData Folder on your C Drive could sometimes helps too! Follow the path in the screenshots below. "Benutzer" word in the path means just User in german. In the on going path you will see the path ends with a user config File for Mod Manager or even Editor Tool. There are always saved your "old" configs for TU 5 a.e. After deleting the whole Folder, when you next time start FMM, the config File will be renewed with fresh Data. Give it a try when nothing else seems to help. Not a hard requirement just another attempt. So no promises here. But you can delete the Folder or back it up before. Like I mentioned, the FMM builds the Folder again after launching it.
This actually worked for me as a permanent fix! thanks so much mate

After spending some extended time with TU6, I'm finally making some really solid progress for the updated version. A few tweaks and adjustments have been needed, but surprisingly the positioning/behaviour is still holding up strong, and even more variety is coming through now!

Here's a few CPU examples. I'm seeing the CPU playing a lot more through balls into space and also long balls, even compared to Test V11...

This is a user example, but I just love the freedom of the ball and the fight to get it under control...

I have a couple more ideas that I'd like to try and implement before release.

Also, here's just a small little example of how the movement/animations look now, for those who haven't played it yet.

Finally.....there's no reducing of the 'midfield congestion' happening under my watch!!

View attachment 251590
i love this failed through pass of Cpu, brings way more realism into the game.
Still thinking about buying EA FC but will wait for final videos of public release :)

#TU5 Rollback - Instructions and Files

Hey everyone. I need some time to sort out where we're at with TU6 - getting the mods working etc with the software , plus analysing the gameplay to see how bad/good it is.

I'm away for another couple of days as of tomorrow - seems to be a theme when new TUs come out this year, so I've provided an option to roll back to #TU5 so you can keep playing.

Anyway you can keep #TU5 working with the following instructions and download. It does work, I've just tested it myself.

If you haven't backed up your #TU5 files as I recommended yesterday then you can download them here:

#TU 5 Download- https://mega.nz/file/wFxFiBiZ#uADX0YIR6bn9BZxcCcXWsdBokRTbEf9B225jIEMEtmQ

Now, there are a few steps to get this working correctly:
1. Put your EA app offline.

2. First of all backup your newly created #TU6. Just copy the folder 'Patch', FC24.exe and FC24Trial.exe and rename them to 'patch_backup' or something - and store them somewhere else on your computer.

3. Now just copy/paste the three files from the download ('Patch' folder, FC24.exe and FC24Trial.exe into your main FC24 game folder.

4. IMPORTANT - You also need to use Live Editor. If you're unfamiliar with that, you can download it here - https://www.patreon.com/posts/fc-24-live-v24-1-89807285

5. You need to launch Live Editor before launching the game from your Mod Manager.

So -

1. EA App Offline.
2. Open Live Editor

3. Launch the game via Mod Manager.

That's it. You are back on TU 5!!

To be clear, I will have something for TU6, just hang in there!

Massive thanks to @Byronic for the TU5 files link!
I followed everything in this and my game launched but whenever I went into edit player it crashed so I thought it was because my live editor version was 24.1.0.9 which is an older version. It used to happen in FIFA 23 too and every time I used to update the live editor version and the game would run fine So I downloaded the new version which is 24.1.1.2 and now my game doesn't launch. I tried to revert back to the old version of the live editor but it isn't launching now through LE and FMM. Does anyone know what is the solution for this?

AND Mega is asking a decryption key to download the TU5 files

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I don't know how to use live editor I tried to activate it and then start FMM and the game didn't start, I followed the instructions but if I didn't trash editor the game wouldn't start (the editor was updated). I guess I'll have to give up the patch if it requires the use of both.

I don't think you need LE to be able to run the mods. I was able to run LE on my desktop but for some reason cannot get it to work on my laptop. Keep getting the "no game found" error and tried many suggested fixes but can't get it to work.

I followed everything in this and my game launched but whenever I went into edit player it crashed so I thought it was because my live editor version was 24.1.0.9 which is an older version. It used to happen in FIFA 23 too and every time I used to update the live editor version and the game would run fine So I downloaded the new version which is 24.1.1.2 and now my game doesn't launch. I tried to revert back to the old version of the live editor but it isn't launching now through LE and FMM. Does anyone know what is the solution for this?

AND Mega is asking a decryption key to download the TU5 files
You need to copy and paste the whole mega link, don't just click on the half link and it will work to download the TU5 files.

@Anth James Could you also make a mod where you can raise and lower the zoom more?
Hey mate, do you mean the camera zoom?!
I have a cam mod installed that unlocks all values and really makes a difference. Need to check wich user here gave it to me. I’m still thankful as this cam mod is so cool and adjustable ingame.

edit: it’s from @BIG5 ! 🥳
Hey Biggie, is it ok if I link you cam mod with penalty values untouched on Patreon?!

I have a cam mod installed that unlocks all values and really makes a difference. Need to check wich user here gave it to me. I’m still thankful as this cam mod is so cool and adjustable ingame.

Hey Biggie, is it ok if I link you cam mod with penalty values untouched on Patreon?!
yes Mate, exactly that. If you pass it to me you'll do me a favor. A thousand thanks :)

Hey does it zoom and height for all cameras ?

is it possible to add fog.
Even more?! 😳
I mean, this game (in its original form) is already fogged for years! You sound like no one gives a fog… but that’s not true! In the past, lots of customers have been giving it extra fogs, EA even fogged it up some more over the years via TU‘s themselves…
Really not sure what you want.

😉 Merry Christmas my friend! 😊

Last edited:
Even more?! 😳
I mean, this game (in its original form) is already fogged for years! You sound like no one gives a fog… but that’s not true! In the past, lots of customers have been giving it extra fogs, EA even added some more over the years via TU‘s themselves…
Really not sure what you want.

😉 Merry Christmas my friend! 😊
I mean fifa 17 had some great fog, great graphics overall, but i do wish i could have that fog back, nothing like playing a winter match with some rain or snow and some fog, but only fifa 17 really pulled it off, maybe with reshade something could be done i think that's what he means, since Anth is making a reshade

I mean fifa 17 had some great fog, great graphics overall, but i do wish i could have that fog back, nothing like playing a winter match with some rain or snow and some fog, but only fifa 17 really pulled it off, maybe with reshade something could be done i think that's what he means, since Anth is making a reshade
I was joking! 😊 probably should’ve worded it better.

fog = fuXX! 😉

Last edited:
Hey everyone! Test V12 is finally coming tomorrow on Patreon and it's going to be a good one!!

It's taken so long and it's a massive update from V11 and builds on what was already there. I've finally got on top of some of the issues that TU6 created, but believe me it wasn't an easy task at all.

This version is getting extremely close to a first public release. I would have released earlier if it wasn't for the TU6 issues.

Details will come tomorrow, but for now check out the preview. I like to think of this version as 'gritty, not pretty'. See for yourself!

Remember, almost everything you see in this video is CPU BEHAVIOUR vs a human!

Hey everyone! Test V12 is finally coming tomorrow on Patreon and it's going to be a good one!!

It's taken so long and it's a massive update from V11 and builds on what was already there. I've finally got on top of some of the issues that TU6 created, but believe me it wasn't an easy task at all.

This version is getting extremely close to a first public release. I would have released earlier if it wasn't for the TU6 issues.

Details will come tomorrow, but for now check out the preview. I like to think of this version as 'gritty, not pretty'. See for yourself!

This looks awesome! Can't wait!😍

It’s a (late) Christmas miracle!! 🥳👌
😉
Thanks man, for putting all that time and effort into it!! Hope you relaxed and had a good time!!

great beautiful I just made patreon today I can't wait for it to arrive

Back
Top Bottom