Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

Depends. I often use EA Gamecam with a lower height and more zoomed, but sometimes I play Broadcast and other times Tele.
but you use the CamReal Module or an other Cam mod? I think there was something mentioned that you got your own Cam mod in one of your GP Mods included?

Edit :

Slow Passes is making the game slower + the Slow Version.

For my taste what could be tweaked for the next version :
- more error in passes (when i put the slider to 100 than its better)
Passes overall are too accurate, even for bad teams.
- more shoots from outside the box, for more action in front of the goal.
Most the time i notice AI wants to get into the box and shoot, then its most the time a goal.
- First touch error could be increased

Last edited:
I get the splash screen with henry but the cpu is just far too relentless , there seems to be alot of scripting, where the game will force the win, I am finding I am 2-0 down in every game after 20 mins, its hard to score and human player keepers are useless, a shot of say 70% the keeper parries and its in the net, almost every time, or the cpu lets off a thunderbolt, most games im seeing the cpu hit the post and bar several times.

I have downloaded the latest FMT and cleared the appdata temp and have the Anth loading screen, what is up here?

P.s I have Rui Patriciao in goal rated 83 and I am Boavista so there arent any decent strikers shooting here!

I get the splash screen with henry but the cpu is just far too relentless , there seems to be alot of scripting, where the game will force the win, I am finding I am 2-0 down in every game after 20 mins, its hard to score and human player keepers are useless, a shot of say 70% the keeper parries and its in the net, almost every time, or the cpu lets off a thunderbolt, most games im seeing the cpu hit the post and bar several times.

I have downloaded the latest FMT and cleared the appdata temp and have the Anth loading screen, what is up here?

P.s I have Rui Patriciao in goal rated 83 and I am Boavista so there arent any decent strikers shooting here!
Disagree with everything I use fmm though not seeing anything you explained

Appreciate the feedback guys! Some I agree with, some I disagree with in truth, but that's all good! I always try and say to people though, when building gameplay mods we can't just apply our ideological views of football into how the gameplay should play. We also have to massively consider the game itself, why things happen and the mechanics. It's a balance of making particular changes due to the way the game is built vs how we'd ideally want a football game to play.

For example, passing errors. I can create loads of passing errors for players with low stats - HOWEVER I have to consider the WAY these errors represent themselves in game. The truth is most ground pass errors for example will result in the CPU just passing the ball straight to you randomly. No-one wants that at all, and then I'll have a load of feedback saying 'why is the CPU just making stupid passes'. Also, the errors change the behaviour of the players. So if you introduce loads of errors then those players will start to take less risks and only play shorter, more simple passes over time. Then we'll have feedback like 'why is Oxford United playing like prime Barca'! It's a give and take folks, it's about finding the subtleties and threading that needle - and that's why it takes so much time and balancing. I'm not saying this to complain or anything, I just want the knowledge base to be built about what's involved and how it works.

On a positive note, I've made some of my best progress in a long time over the last day or so about really freeing up the gameplay. It's built further from V12, but some of those stubborn patterns are being removed and the ball is much more free now. It's resulting in some really great organic moments of play, fighting to get the ball, more natural deflections and bounces while trying to get the ball under control - and fouls!

Last edited:
Appreciate the feedback guys! Some I agree with, some I disagree with in truth, but that's all good! I always try and say to people though, when building gameplay mods we can't just apply our ideological views of football into how the gameplay should play. We also have to massively consider the game itself, why things happen and the mechanics. It's a balance of making particular changes due to the way the game is built vs how we'd ideally want a football game to play.

For example, passing errors. I can create loads of passing errors for players with low stats - HOWEVER I have to consider the WAY these errors represent themselves in game. The truth is most ground pass errors for example will result in the CPU just passing the ball straight to you randomly. No-one wants that at all, and then I'll have a load of feedback saying 'why is the CPU just making stupid passes'. Also, the errors change the behaviour of the players. So if you introduce loads of errors then those players will start to take less risks and only play shorter, more simple passes over time. Then we'll have feedback like 'why is Oxford United playing like prime Barca'! It's a give and take folks, it's about finding the subtleties and threading that needle - and that's why it takes so much time and balancing. I'm not saying this to complain or anything, I just want the knowledge base to be built about what's involved and how it works.

On a positive note, I've made some of my best progress in a long time over the last day or so about really freeing up the gameplay. It's built further from V12, but some of those stubborn patterns are being removed and the ball is much more free now. It's resulting in some really great organic moments of play, fighting to get the ball, more natural deflections and bounces while trying to get the ball under control - and fouls!

man I have the gameplay and I don't have even one foul in a game I don't understand what I'm doing wrong

v12 is excellent but the ball being more free would be a great improvement! In terms of freeing up the gameplay etc, does this mean we'd also see less of the ball sticking to opponents legs? My biggest issue with the game is every ground pass I make that goes anywhere near a defender is intercepted with perfect control 100% of the time. I've even tried putting first touch error to 100 but doesn't seem to do anything at all. I understand a bad pass should be punished but it doesn't seem right they get the ball every single time.

v12 is excellent but the ball being more free would be a great improvement! In terms of freeing up the gameplay etc, does this mean we'd also see less of the ball sticking to opponents legs? My biggest issue with the game is every ground pass I make that goes anywhere near a defender is intercepted with perfect control 100% of the time. I've even tried putting first touch error to 100 but doesn't seem to do anything at all. I understand a bad pass should be punished but it doesn't seem right they get the ball every single time.
Yes definitely trying to improve this further as well. It's a weird thing EA have implemented since moving to NG and the answer isn't as simple as we'd think unfortunately. There are certain scenarios where it's difficult to remove completely, but for the most part it's much better. Here's an example of what it's looking much more like now!

Last edited:
Yes definitely trying to improve this further as well. It's a weird thing EA have implemented since moving to NG and the answer isn't as simple as we'd think unfortunately. There are certain scenarios where it's difficult to remove completely, but for the most part it's much better. Here's an example of what it's looking much more like now!

magnetic feet from CPU is sonetimes a game killer but this video looks promising

the truth is sometimes indeed silly...i would recommend you asking Paul2k if he gives you his sourcecode and learn from there. The video you posted showcasing the "freedom in passing with failed passes into an empty room" is allready included in his mod from 2 months ago. And if you ask him, don't forget to give him some money. There's nothing wrong not knowing stuff and learning stuff, but asking money for it is just silly. If that makes me look silly, well, okay :APPLAUD:
Honestly man, I could care less about your opinion. You keep showing how uninformed you are about me and my work. Paul is great with his mods, no question, but acting like I’m new to this is genuinely hilarious to me. Go back and educate yourself over various threads for multiple years before throwing out ridiculous statements like this.
I would only give this Anth space on the site only if he publishes mods otherwise he stays on his paid site.
I’ve said what I need to say about this, not sure how much more I can say it before the message gets through.

I would only give this Anth space on the site only if he publishes mods otherwise he stays on his paid site.

1-1-Lfl-Vh8-FJa-O-j-Ltj3-Dt-FSw.jpg

Hi guys, i have a problem with v12. cpu doesn't attack my players when i've the ball, so i can score when i want. i'm playing legendary difficult

Hi guys, i have a problem with v12. cpu doesn't attack my players when i've the ball, so i can score when i want. i'm playing legendary difficult
i send you a clip. even the gk appear so static

Attachments

• PBAZ5rh - Imgur.mp4
    4 MB
also with World Class? I think all earlier versions wont work with latest EA Update.
Do you have other mods installed for Gameplay?Because i havent seen any other people with this strange problem
Yes I Tried world class, same problem. I have not an other gameplay mod, only a realism mod for the carreer. These are my mods
@Anth James can you help me?😭

Attachments

• IMG_0370.png
    IMG_0370.png
    83.9 KB · Views: 31
Back
Top Bottom