Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

Hey everyone! Test V12 is finally coming tomorrow on Patreon and it's going to be a good one!!

It's taken so long and it's a massive update from V11 and builds on what was already there. I've finally got on top of some of the issues that TU6 created, but believe me it wasn't an easy task at all.

This version is getting extremely close to a first public release. I would have released earlier if it wasn't for the TU6 issues.

Details will come tomorrow, but for now check out the preview. I like to think of this version as 'gritty, not pretty'. See for yourself!

Remember, almost everything you see in this video is CPU BEHAVIOUR vs a human!

great beautiful I just made patreon today I can't wait for it to arrive

Hey everyone! Test V12 is finally coming tomorrow on Patreon and it's going to be a good one!!

It's taken so long and it's a massive update from V11 and builds on what was already there. I've finally got on top of some of the issues that TU6 created, but believe me it wasn't an easy task at all.

This version is getting extremely close to a first public release. I would have released earlier if it wasn't for the TU6 issues.

Details will come tomorrow, but for now check out the preview. I like to think of this version as 'gritty, not pretty'. See for yourself!

🎶 „It’s my mod, it’s your mod, you’re our god!“ 🎶
🥳👌

Last edited:

are you using any graphics/turf mod?I mean mods that are free?
Lightning on some scenes looking very good.

Camera Mod is always inlcuded in your gameplay files?

Edit : I have to use FMT to use it?Last FMT version is about 3 Weeks old does it work with latest version?
How does the splash Screen looking that i am able to see that its working?

Last edited:

Edit : I have to use FMT to use it?Last FMT version is about 3 Weeks old does it work with latest version?
As far as I know…
He’s using some shader for the gfx.
Cam mod he’s using could be eSim.
I’m using @BIG5 ‘s cam mod.
Not sure on the latest FMT… have to check.
The mods splash screen shows Arsenal Legends!

It’s a (late) Christmas miracle!! 🥳👌
😉
Thanks man, for putting all that time and effort into it!! Hope you relaxed and had a good time!

great beautiful I just made patreon today I can't wait for it to arrive
Thanks guys!!

I’m using eSIM for turfs and camera. I then use my reshade over the top.

Personally I edit in FMT but load my mods through FMM, but you can do either one.

In FMT the splash screen is my logo, but in FMM you will just see a fuzzy screen instead. Both mean it’s loaded!

Thanks guys!!

I’m using eSIM for turfs and camera. I then use my reshade over the top.

Personally I edit in FMT but load my mods through FMM, but you can do either one.

In FMT the splash screen is my logo, but in FMM you will just see a fuzzy screen instead. Both mean it’s loaded!
ok thanks, i think it CamReal then?But with what settings or camera?

Last edited:
so gave this GP a try. Gameplay is really good but i have to say i have deleted EA FC now....
Game is way too fast for my taste, this is not a GP problem, this is a Game problem.
I got a 144hz Display and getting 144fps all the time, problem here is, the game is really fast. When i cap to 60fps its way slower and looks more natural.
This is a really strange game problem.
But in my case i really will not cap my fps to 60 when i got a 144hz Monitor because its feeling laggy all the time, no fun to play for me

so gave this GP a try. Gameplay is really good but i have to say i have deleted EA FC now....
Game is way too fast for my taste, this is not a GP problem, this is a Game problem.
I got a 144hz Display and getting 144fps all the time, problem here is, the game is really fast. When i cap to 60fps its way slower and looks more natural.
But in my case i really will not cap my fps to 60 when i got a 144hz Monitor because its feeling laggy all the time, no fun to play for me
Fair.
did you play the slow version?

Even for me it was too fast...the movements...the low pass...the tu5 was something else...it had a semblance of simulation...so to speak...tu6 made child-proof. ..

i played every version 😁😁 also tried Slow and normal speed in game

Even for me it was too fast...the movements...the low pass...the tu5 was something else...it had a semblance of simulation...so to speak...tu6 made child-proof. ..
Make sure you read ALL of the instructions and you’ve installed properly. There’s no way Slow version is too fast if it’s working. It has to be normal speed in game to work properly for example. The speed of movement and ball etc is also identical from V11 and TU5. No changes there at all.

Make sure you read ALL of the instructions and you’ve installed properly. There’s no way Slow version is too fast if it’s working. It has to be normal speed in game to work properly for example. The speed of movement and ball etc is also identical from V11 and TU5. No changes there at all.

i have read all txt and i can tell you, my GP looks way faster and its because of the FPS 🐌😁
as i said, capping at 60fps will the game slow down and uncapping and getting 144fps its boosting the speed.
Its definetly EAs problem

Hey Anth love the GP mod, V12 feels really good, I have 1 issue though, cpu strikers are getting the ball on the 18 yard and hammering it home top corner at about 100mph?

Look, I don't know if it can affect the speed of the game, together with your mod I also added the team license mod and Bogo's stutter fix... I also did it for tu5 but the game wasn't like that quick... when it starts it gives me that strange screen like you said so it means that the mod is installed correctly... I'll try again
PS I play a 60 fps

Hey Anth love the GP mod, V12 feels really good, I have 1 issue though, cpu strikers are getting the ball on the 18 yard and hammering it home top corner at about 100mph?
i think this is a game problem.
I played against ManCity in Cup Game and in League.
Cup game was way faster and ManCity had 5 Chances and 5 goals and from 6 Shoots, only one was an Error.
In Pes this was called Skripting and this is also something EA FC have i think.
League game was kind of normal and not overpowered.
For my taste overall in my 10 games against different teams, there could be way more shoots from outside the box for more action. Most shoots are a goal, could be tweaked over GK Slider but then its kind of unnatural.

is it worth it to buy this game since it s on sale now? im a offline career mode player, but i don t wanna end up like fifa 23 , bought and it wasn t a good game offline

is it worth it to buy this game since it s on sale now? im a offline career mode player, but i don t wanna end up like fifa 23 , bought and it wasn t a good game offline
Hello
EAFC 24 with mods/sliders is better than FIFA 23 with mods/sliders. More CPU variety, better animations, better ball physics, better physicality. Only intro cutscenes are missing, everything else is better.

Back
Top Bottom