Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

Wait, you can use LE with MM now? I never kept up but I know it didn't used to be like that. Do you fully launch LE, and then go back and "launch" MM? Do you even need to launch MM? Aren't the mods cached as long as you don't change anything? Because my personal mods are still active when I launch just LE. I still get the "glitchy" screen on launch that means the GP is working and everything.

View attachment 251223
Yeah LE first then MM. This is how to get reshade working with FC24.

Wait, you can use LE with MM now? I never kept up but I know it didn't used to be like that. Do you fully launch LE, and then go back and "launch" MM? Do you even need to launch MM? Aren't the mods cached as long as you don't change anything? Because my personal mods are still active when I launch just LE. I still get the "glitchy" screen on launch that means the GP is working and everything.

View attachment 251223
All your answers are replied with "YES", Mate! Like @Anth James answered first LE, than MM. And yes, you ´ll get the weird Screen which is caused by Anth´s mod correctly to load in game. And also do consider when using LE installing Anth´s FIFA 23 Reshade for beautifying your game.

Just updated to TU6 and couldn't get the gameplay mod to work for some reason. The speed was the same with all three speed variants and the cpu had switched back to being direct. Not sure what was going on but I'm reverting back to TU5 unless you can think of something I've missed?

Best gameplay mod I've seen in years by the way.

Cheers

Just updated to TU6 and couldn't get the gameplay mod to work for some reason. The speed was the same with all three speed variants and the cpu had switched back to being direct. Not sure what was going on but I'm reverting back to TU5 unless you can think of something I've missed?

Cheers
Thanks for that man!

In terms of getting it to work, did you get the splash screen? Very strange it's not working for you, all three versions seem to be working for me fine.

Cheers
@Anth James (I dropped you a message on Patreon) this is the same that is happening to me. Used all 3 versions and seemed like default FC24. Took out all other mods except yours and still the same issue. Checked all of my settings and all are correct default pace etc. Any ideas?

Thanks

@Anth James (I dropped you a message on Patreon) this is the same that is happening to me. Used all 3 versions and seemed like default FC24. Took out all other mods except yours and still the same issue. Checked all of my settings and all are correct default pace etc. Any ideas?

Thanks
Are other mods working? Definitely using the TU6 version? Do you get the splash screen?

Other mods are working and definitely using TU6. What does the splash screen look like again?
If you're using FMM then it'll be the fuzzy screen, if you're using FMT then you'll see my logo with a pic of Bergkamp and Henry.

Qualche spiegazione più approfondita, Mate? Per ottenere aiuto dire alcuni dettagli in più per favore. Quali sono i passaggi che stai facendo e cosa significa smettere di lavorare? Iniziano i giochi? Il gioco non inizia? Metti la riga di comando nell'EA App o nella scheda della riga degli argomenti di Steam? Hai mai provato ad avviare il gioco avviando prima la versione gratuita del Live Editor di Aranaktu?? Aiuta a superare l'Anti Cheat di EA quando le cose si fanno difficili lanciando solo l'FMM. Parlo per esperienza personale, però. Lancio sempre LE prima di FMM. E non è solo per superare l'anticheat EA, lo strumento è un'aggiunta fantastica per modificare molte cose nel gioco come i giocatori e molto altro. Leggi la descrizione del Creatore "Come iniziare"!

Consiglio vivamente questa versione "GRATUITA" a tutti per ottenere di più dal gioco: https://github.com/xAranaktu/FC-24-Live-Editor/wiki/Getting-Started
Grazie.

Somehow the mod isn't working for me either since TU6 (using your TU6 update). I've got the dizzy splash screen, but the game plays like default fifa :/

Last edited:
I also noticed an increased speed of gameplay. I tried several times to load the mod from FMM. I'm sure the mod is active.

I switched speed differentiating versions of the latest test version a lot last weekend. TU6 in EA app installed, mod folder argument set. FMT updated to the latest version.
I like to try all the versions. All of them worked as intended for me.

Thanks for that man!

In terms of getting it to work, did you get the splash screen? Very strange it's not working for you, all three versions seem to be working for me fine.

Splash screen was there but the gameplay mod definitely wasn't working. I'm repairing the game in the EA App and will give it another shot.

No issues here with the gameplay ever, always delete the FC24 folder in %temp%, in fifa mod manager always "delete fifamoddata and launch" when changing mods, gameplay has upmost priority right after eSim performance, ingame play with the necessary settings, normal speed, individual player attributes on, always use live editor to not have internet connection on fc24, etc etc, wish i could help everyone but i never ever had issues with the gameplay :)

Cool clip as a bonus

Thanks for that man!

Same thing still happens to me even with the splash screen. It's very odd. I'll just wait for your next test one and it will probably be fine. It seems like maybe just my movement is broken, the WC AI is still hard like it should be I think. I have no idea what is going on lol.

No idea why it's not working for some of you guys. There's plenty of people it is working for, including me, so I'm not really sure. I've checked the values and they're engaged. Maybe re-download and install FMM and see if that helps.

I’d like to try to give a small feedback. Just minor stuff Ive noticed.
Clearing kicks from AI out of their penalty area can look repetitive sometimes, when they just hoof it down the pitch. the ball seems to always drop between my CBs and the keeper. A contrary to that is the keeper handling the ball with his feet when appropriate, I really like to see that (maybe it was already in the game).
As much as I value the already enhanced physicality of the players, and I know it’s on your list, I would like to see even more physicality happening and getting rewarded with fouls when using it correctly. Maybe it’s a better player collision detection that’s needed.
Another minor thing, the AIs kraken legs in defense! if it was possible to nerf that behavior a bit, I could think of this freeing up the gameplay. It’s when I like to do “close quarter moves” and lay off those 1 Meter short passes to my mate, the AI 99% of the time gets a leg out (kinda absorbing) stealing the ball. maybe it’s got something to do with auto-block values… in contrast, my mates ain’t that good when trying to be an octopus.

I’d like to try to give a small feedback. Just minor stuff Ive noticed.
Clearing kicks from AI out of their penalty area can look repetitive sometimes, when they just hoof it down the pitch. the ball seems to always drop between my CBs and the keeper. A contrary to that is the keeper handling the ball with his feet when appropriate, I really like to see that (maybe it was already in the game).
As much as I value the already enhanced physicality of the players, and I know it’s on your list, I would like to see even more physicality happening and getting rewarded with fouls when using it correctly. Maybe it’s a better player collision detection that’s needed.
Another minor thing, the AIs kraken legs in defense! if it was possible to nerf that behavior a bit, I could think of this freeing up the gameplay. It’s when I like to do “close quarter moves” and lay off those 1 Meter short passes to my mate, the AI 99% of the time gets a leg out (kinda absorbing) stealing the ball. maybe it’s got something to do with auto-block values… in contrast, my mates ain’t that good when trying to be an octopus.
Clearance variation isn’t really something I can create unfortunately my friend. They kind of go where they go as it’s registered as a clearance, so while I can have some control over clearances in general, I don’t think I can create more variety with them.

The physicality/fouls area is something I’m closely working on, but it’s a very slow burn. It has to be done super carefully to get it right. I think a lot of it does come back down to 1v1 in particular ways so it’s a lot about analysing the behaviour to find the cause. Definitely working on it though, and I’m very mindful to not create frustrating ‘manufactured’ fouls.

With the interceptions, is your pass block assistance on? Try turning it off and see how that goes for you!

Clearance variation isn’t really something I can create unfortunately my friend. They kind of go where they go as it’s registered as a clearance, so while I can have some control over clearances in general, I don’t think I can create more variety with them.

The physicality/fouls area is something I’m closely working on, but it’s a very slow burn. It has to be done super carefully to get it right. I think a lot of it does come back down to 1v1 in particular ways so it’s a lot about analysing the behaviour to find the cause. Definitely working on it though, and I’m very mindful to not create frustrating ‘manufactured’ fouls.

With the interceptions, is your pass block assistance on? Try turning it off and see how that goes for you!
I’ll try but will this effect AI behavior too?

I like to read many of you Guys could "fix" your issues with the mod not working. For me the mods are working all the time. I tested all 3 gp and saw and feel there are different speeds as well as they are in TU 5. On a personal note it´s just annoying that many things getting weird by just EA did his update routine.
We all must clear up things after every TU of our beloved company. We need so many tools and workarounds to "enjoy" the game that it´s coming often not really enjoyable for us. So again, nice to read that you Guys try adviced things from other Members and People around and when it´s working on top that is just great. Just wanna mention that Anth is not responsible for so many issues which are coming around. I had periods last year with FIFA 23 where I wasn´t able to launch the damn Vanilla game via Steam or EA App only. Only when I launched the game first with Live Editor the game starts. WTF? After a couple of weeks that behaviour is gone like magic. I didn´t changed anything in particular or set up my launch style but after those weeks my game runs as it should.

I just give up to ask myself why is this behaviour this and that when it comes to EA Football games. :D

I like to read many of you Guys could "fix" your issues with the mod not working. For me the mods are working all the time. I tested all 3 gp and saw and feel there are different speeds as well as they are in TU 5. On a personal note it´s just annoying that many things getting weird by just EA did his update routine.
We all must clear up things after every TU of our beloved company. We need so many tools and workarounds to "enjoy" the game that it´s coming often not really enjoyable for us. So again, nice to read that you Guys try adviced things from other Members and People around and when it´s working on top that is just great. Just wanna mention that Anth is not responsible for so many issues which are coming around. I had periods last year with FIFA 23 where I wasn´t able to launch the damn Vanilla game via Steam or EA App only. Only when I launched the game first with Live Editor the game starts. WTF? After a couple of weeks that behaviour is gone like magic. I didn´t changed anything in particular or set up my launch style but after those weeks my game runs as it should.

I just give up to ask myself why is this behaviour this and that when it comes to EA Football games. :D
yeah I don't want this to come off as a slight on Anth. It's worked fine up until TU6, EA mucked about with something. I don't think I've tried to play it since I've deleted the temp files... so we will see whenever I get time.

yeah I don't want this to come off as a slight on Anth. It's worked fine up until TU6, EA mucked about with something. I don't think I've tried to play it since I've deleted the temp files... so we will see whenever I get time.
Yeah all good, I'm happy to help if I can with issue to get the game working again.

It's only frustrating when people don't read the instructions or the posts and then immediately provide feedback as though I've gone in and just changed a bunch of things for no reason at all haha (not you). Anyone who knows my mods now should know I'm not going in and just randomly increasing speed of movement or passing for fun hahaha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom