Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

Read the text file tells you everything
did that. not my first rodeo :) btw i set the keepers up after the first match i played and it was 5-2. in the first math it was the same

(its not "crazy fast" as it says on the readme. also i havent connected to online with fifa since my first launch, yes i bought it after TU6 so im in the latest version before you start)

But that would be the key for you! Believe in FUMA. I am Switched to it 2 years ago and still it’s not easy for me to play this way, but I would never switched back. Too great are the feeling when you play a good attack and score a goal because it’s much more honest and not 80% done by assisted control of the AI. Just look only at shooting. You score a goal when you in the center of the box. No directional adjustments needed by yourself. Really unrealistic imo. Even A top class striker in reality screw up some „easy goals“. Except Haaland of course. 😄
Take your time with FUMA practice and you have a new difficulty level on World class. Over the times to score much goals.
Anyway, I wonder the amount of goals you mention which results in your WC level games! Even on WC it shouldn’t be so much goals get scored with Anth‘s mod enabled. Do you absolutely sure the mod is working for you? Gamespeed is slower, Ai seems smarter by passing and positioning on the pitch etc.? I remember I read in your previous posts that you see the weird Screen right after launching the game via Mod Manager?! Or do you play via FMT than you see Henry and Bergkamp logo from Anth‘s mod?
Whatever, your slider management isn’t useful at all, Mate! You break the mod where all Versions are build and adjusted and fine tuned by having the Slider’s leave at default 50. For me and the most others should it be enough „difficulty“ on World class just by the nature of Anth’s mod and he always mentioned he increased WC difficulty as well which I personally can confirm after starting this FC 24 season last year at WC default gameplay by EA.
We can really only encourage you to try FUMA to have games with less ping pong goals. Maybe you are an awesome player at FC24 and than you should stick with higher levels. But trying FUMA with maybe the semi settings at shooting or passing assistance and the rest stick to manual is a first step to get practice. This way I played my first 12-15 games on FUMA. Give it a try. 😉
The mod is active, I use fmm so this is the screen. I play with legendary difficulty and with the default slides both me and the cpu scored a lot of goals. World class for me is really too simple, I was used to playing ultimate difficulty on ps5. I don't know what I should do😔

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    183.6 KB · Views: 20
The mod is active, I use fmm so this is the screen. I play with legendary difficulty and with the default slides both me and the cpu scored a lot of goals. World class for me is really too simple, I was used to playing ultimate difficulty on ps5. I don't know what I should do😔
maybe too much half time lengh?

Yeah. Seems the mod is active related to your screenshot. Seems you in the same situation with FC 24 than I have with PES 2021. When I am playing PES 2021 I can´t find my sweet spot between 2 difficulty levels. No matter which gp I use. In your case I would carefully try to add 1 of the additional mods to just see if this changes something for you. But I doubt that. Good question from @SmichiW about your halflength. How long do you play a halftime?

A big change was made last night guys regarding positioning and midfield. Be skeptical, but you will see when you play it!

Hello bro, is there any way to make the CPU, when it attacks, do more dribbles and filigrees, obviously the skilled players? I also wanted to ask you if the type of playing style (for example tikitaka or counterattack) are complemented with the mod? or they do not influence the gameplay????
@Anth James

forse è troppo lungo l'intervallo?

Sì. Sembra che la mod sia attiva in relazione al tuo screenshot. Sembra che tu sia nella stessa situazione con FC 24 che con PES 2021. Quando gioco a PES 2021 non riesco a trovare il mio punto debole tra 2 livelli di difficoltà. Non importa quale GP utilizzo. Nel tuo caso proverei attentamente ad aggiungere 1 delle mod aggiuntive per vedere se questo cambia qualcosa per te. Ma ne dubito. Bella domanda da parte di @SmichiW sulla tua mezza lunghezza. Per quanto tempo giochi l'intervallo?
I Play 6 minutes for time. I usually play 5 minutes, but the recommended time was 6 minutes

Thanks for the release! I am playing the latest public version and it plays great. I'm a Semi player in FIFA, I've always enjoyed Semi more than Manual or Assisted in this series, it seems like a nice intermediate between free passing and stats weight. In my personal opinion, manual passing has always seemed too open for my playing style and not rewarding stats or player differences as much as I would like, but I still enjoy the intermediate style of Semi.

That being said, I also play with the recommended settings in World Class, EXCEPT for the fact that I lower marking from 50 to 46 or 47 on both teams, as I enjoy a bit more free space to dribble. But aside from that, I leave all sliders intact.

One thing that is preventing me from enjoying FC24 more is the lack of South American/Asian Leagues (for example, FIFA 18 had the J-League, the Colombian, Chilean League, and many others).. But I am sure that a patch will eventually be created to address this lack of leagues.

Thanks for your work, Anth! :TU:

I played the Anths GP_TEST_V11-MEDIUM #TU6 and I really liked it. WC level, difficult matches, realistic results, fantastic CPU times and modes. @Anth James the only thing I would like to ask you is the level of the referees, what do you recommend?

Do. Not. Mess. With. The. Sliders! 😊

It says it in the instructions to the mod!
as i was saying, the speed was the same with the default sliders. i amped up the keepers after the result of the first game i tried was 5-2 :D I've been modding games for a good 15 years i know what i'm doing. I asked because i tried everything aside from reinstalling the game. (internet speed is not that great right now) sorry im not native english maybe im explaining it wrong :'D

Do. Not. Mess. With. The. Sliders! 😊

It says it in the instructions to the mod!
I will install Anth's superb mod and mess with them too because everybody has his own taste regarding gameplay. As Szebko said, if you know what you do it's fine. And if you don't know exactly what you do (like me :) ) try, fail, retry...

as i was saying, the speed was the same with the default sliders. i amped up the keepers after the result of the first game i tried was 5-2 :D I've been modding games for a good 15 years i know what i'm doing. I asked because i tried everything aside from reinstalling the game. (internet speed is not that great right now) sorry im not native english maybe im explaining it wrong :'D
Did you try the slow version of the mod (installed and set up as advised)? Still too fast?

Did you try the slow version of the mod (installed and set up as advised)? Still too fast?
Yes, still faster than on the preview Anth posted. Haven't really noticed a difference between the fast and normal one, yet the mod definitely loads. Anth wrote he uses the fast version so im guessing thats what is shown in the video. What is noticeably faster for me are the ball movement and player animation. But its still a lot better than vanilla so i cant really complain. Its just looks so much better and realistic on that vid :/ Camera angle shouldn't matter right? Saw some of you using Fifer and esim mods also. AFAIK they don't have amything that overrides the values of the gameplay. On the mod manager i have the esim mods at the bottom Anth's right after them. (Tried disabling every other mod, there is no difference)

In my case, lowering marking from 50 to 47 (while retaining all other gameplay sliders intact) has made a noticeable difference in having a bit more space to dribble. (I haven't noticed any strange effects). Then again, I usually lower marking in all FIFA's a bit, as a personal preference, so it's something that I usually do in all editions. Otherwise, V11 is playing really nice, loving the pacing and the ball physics.

Has anyone tried out the gameplay mod within the tactical view in career mode? I tend to watch all my games and it feels like the game isn't vanilla in tactical for whatever reason, same as when I did sliders before I modded the game it seemed like they made no difference. Obviously it's no biggie since I can force CPU vs CPU with the cheat engine, but just something I was wondering about

Yes, still faster than on the preview Anth posted. Haven't really noticed a difference between the fast and normal one, yet the mod definitely loads. Anth wrote he uses the fast version so im guessing thats what is shown in the video. What is noticeably faster for me are the ball movement and player animation. But its still a lot better than vanilla so i cant really complain. Its just looks so much better and realistic on that vid :/ Camera angle shouldn't matter right? Saw some of you using Fifer and esim mods also. AFAIK they don't have amything that overrides the values of the gameplay. On the mod manager i have the esim mods at the bottom Anth's right after them. (Tried disabling every other mod, there is no difference)
I couldn't feel a difference between medium and slow too. I use slow and also switched gameplay to slow although it's not advised. Feels better to me. Camera angle makes a huge difference for me. I use a camera mod (like Anth does in his videos I guess) with EA Games Cam at height 0 and zoom 14 which gives a very TV-like look and player models get more height..

I can relate. Since TU6 the Game with Anth mod plays definitely faster for me, sadly so fast that I can't enjoy the game anymore. I tried everything you guys advised (delete temp data, use default slider, using latest mod manager etc.) I even tried a new clean install on a different PC. It's so frustrating. Yesterday I gave TU5 with V11 a try, and somehow It worked, it played so much slower and better. Please keep in mind, I'm not saying it's Anths fault by any means. I'm just trying to share my experience.

Edit: It works now! The solution was to play with EA App in offline mode! You need to be disconnected to get the mod working properly.

Last edited:
Hm… when I tested all 3 versions, they worked as intended (speed wise). Slow, medium, fast.

In fifa16 I first noticed that cameras have an impact on speed/flow. Could be me being super sensitive but it made sense to me in the greater picture.
Anyway, I’m currently using @BIG5’s cam mod and never looked back!

Im preferring the slow version of Anth mod!!

I couldn't feel a difference between medium and slow too. I use slow and also switched gameplay to slow although it's not advised. Feels better to me. Camera angle makes a huge difference for me. I use a camera mod (like Anth does in his videos I guess) with EA Games Cam at height 0 and zoom 14 which gives a very TV-like look and player models get more height..
I hope you've installed correctly, there's a definite difference between slow and medium in terms of movement and ball speed. Using slow in game speed is not just not advised man, it literally disengages a large part of the mod. It doesn't working properly when you use slow in game.

I get the splash screen with henry but the cpu is just far too relentless , there seems to be alot of scripting, where the game will force the win, I am finding I am 2-0 down in every game after 20 mins, its hard to score and human player keepers are useless, a shot of say 70% the keeper parries and its in the net, almost every time, or the cpu lets off a thunderbolt, most games im seeing the cpu hit the post and bar several times.

I have downloaded the latest FMT and cleared the appdata temp and have the Anth loading screen, what is up here?

P.s I have Rui Patriciao in goal rated 83 and I am Boavista so there arent any decent strikers shooting here!

Just FYI to anyone have these kind of issues, when applying the GP mod the game just felt vanilla the CPU well overpowered etc and my hunch was that i was playing vanilla.

I was and always was using FMT (Paulv24k) to load the GP mod and other files, all mods were loading and I had Anths splash screen but didn't feel like the GP I had experienced in versions before.

I uninstalled, cleared temp, repaired FC24 etc and it was still the same.

Switched to FMM (FIFA mod manager) and boom it works a treat although the splash screen is a garbled green and grey lines for some reason!

So if you are having similar issues try switching to FMM.

(Ps. not taking away from FMT here, I had just experienced issues wit it not actually applying Anth GP mod)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom