Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

V13 just dropped on Patreon! Some big changes in this version - including something I've been trying to get right since EBX modding became possible in FIFA 20. Make sure you read everything in the .txt in the download guys, it's important!

Last edited:
Guys, the gameplay mod must be played connecting at ea servers or no? I noticed much differences in both cases. When i’m connected the game is more fast, when i’m not connecting it’s so slow. How you play?

Guys, the gameplay mod must be played connecting at ea servers or no? I noticed much differences in both cases. When i’m connected the game is more fast, when i’m not connecting it’s so slow. How you play?
Im always playing offline!
me personally, I’m enjoying a single player football experience and know the EA’s server business for quite some time now… so I go offline! 😊

edit: maybe that’s another aspect. im not really sure if we had thrown that topic into the discussion of the last couple of pages…

Edit2: I have the EA app online… and cancel the connection attempt ingame 2x! Going offline in EA should do the trick as well.

Last edited:
me personally, I’m enjoying a single player football experience and know the EA’s server business for quite some time now… so I go offline! 😊

edit: maybe that’s another aspect. im not really sure if we had thrown that topic into the discussion of the last couple of pages…

Edit2: I have the EA app online… and cancel the connection attempt ingame 2x! Going offline in EA should do the trick as well.
I didn't mean to play online, I meant whether or not to connect to ea servers. I noticed that if I play connected to ea servers, the gameplay is fast, if I play without connecting to the servers the game is much slower. But I only play career mode 😂

It's very strange, it's like they're two completely different games. I'm waiting for @Anth James answer to see if I should connect the game to the ea servers or not

It's very strange, it's like they're two completely different games. I'm waiting for @Anth James answer to see if I should connect the game to the ea servers or not
I play with Live Editor, so I’m never connected to the servers.

My EA app is online, but in game not connected.

It's very good, I love your mod.
Two points to improve:
1.The dual RT/R2 for pushing the ball is too exaggerated.
2. When accelerating, the ball tends to become uncontrollable.
Example: along the touchline the ball often escapes into touch when I want to accelerate.
I understood that the idea was to make the 1v1 harder and a much freer spin on the ball.
However, players have less support and slip when accelerating.
Maybe found a happy medium between sticky and loose ball.
Otherwise thank you

From feedback I'm hearing, it sounds like you need to stay not connected to EA servers in game for the mod to work properly. This is the feedback I'm getting. I play with Live Editor so I can use reshade so I'm always not connected to the servers, but keep this in mind everyone!

Initial feedback - really like the flow of the game, passing is lovely and the general gameplay is close to the real thing, there have been some excellent CPU tackles and ball holding.

I have noticed issues with through balls barely getting through and the cpu is quite attacking, the game is a bit too end to end, I am playing as Konyaspor though and they are total shite haha. - maybe this is the EA thing so ill go offline.

Keep up the great work!

Initial feedback - really like the flow of the game, passing is lovely and the general gameplay is close to the real thing, there have been some excellent CPU tackles and ball holding.

I have noticed issues with through balls barely getting through and the cpu is quite attacking, the game is a bit too end to end, I am playing as Konyaspor though and they are total shite haha. - maybe this is the EA thing so ill go offline.

Keep up the great work!
Good to hear, thanks! Yeah through ball mechanic in fifa since 22 ng has been off! I’m going to look at it again for next version. It doesn’t go into enough space, never has.

Interesting about the end to end, I’m generally having significantly less shots for myself and cpu. 5-3 type thing after a 10 min half sometimes.

Two points to improve:
Example: along the touchline the ball often escapes into touch when I want to accelerate.
I understood that the idea was to make the 1v1 harder and a much freer spin on the ball.
Otherwise thank you
Thanks for feedback. I'm not seeing exaggerated touch on normal sprint, only on double tap if you're not careful. Normal sprint you can still keep the ball under control well if you're careful. I haven't seen players slipping from accelerating either...

I will keep an eye on things though and refine over time as needed. Glad you're enjoying it anyway!

Had a whole evening on v13. I'm not sure how it can get much better than this! This has improved on every single part I'd hoped it would, great work.
Especially enjoying how much more free the ball is and the 1st touch error is immensely improved, no more glue on the CPU's feet (Or at least nowhere near as much)

Two points to improve:
Otherwise thank you
Shows you how subjective it can be, I don't see these issues at all and would prefer the ball to be even more free!

Good to hear, thanks! Yeah through ball mechanic in fifa since 22 ng has been off! I’m going to look at it again for next version. It doesn’t go into enough space, never has.

Interesting about the end to end, I’m generally having significantly less shots for myself and cpu. 5-3 type thing after a 10 min half sometimes.

If only FIFA played like PES!

what version do I use fast as always?
I just tested the normal version, it seems better.
All that remains is the 2xR2/RT ball thrust to be corrected

Last edited:
OMG! Thanks for bringing that up. I was always playing with connected servers. Now I've tried it with EA App offline, and it works like a charm. Thanks so much!

Back
Top Bottom