Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

I didn´t get it why we must talk about this topic in Gameplay Anth´s thread and discuss this. Do you Guys open that Topic on Patreon or Discord Server where other Creators are active with their mods? I think the reason is that everybody know that here in that thread are quality work gets done. And many are angry about no public release. But the options are clear and easy: Choose another Gameplay Mod! But obviously there are not much lying around everywhere. There are Guys on patreon charging their mods for more than 4 bucks/month, but with lower quality or just updating them after TU with same content a whole year long. Me and many supporters of Anth´s mod can clearly say with every update of the provided Test Versions till release v1.0 are getting new features which improves the mod from Test Version 1 till 11 for sure. When you have luck you will find non stolen content in Gp mods, or Graphic mods, or immersion mods etc. on Patreon. Even Paul posted some weeks ago from content stealers he located on Patreon/discord.

To choose paying for a mod or just not is just an easy decision we all free in. But to open a general or better to say personal discussion in Anth´s thread is really questionable imo. Yes, it´s a free Forum but things getting personal can be written down in a PM if somebody think it´s necessary.

Anyway to close my thoughts you Guys know that the full pre tested mod is for free when version 1.0 gets released?? Can´t remember that this many creators allow. So to wait with patience is an option here. Just hoping we can move on with gameplay related things in this thread.

Appreciate the support guys, thank-you.

Listen, I get it - I'm not here to defend every person charging for their mods, I don't agree with a lot of it either, but I can understand and see the logic in some of it. I don't think it's necessary to vilify every person's character who creates a Patreon. I think I've released plenty of free mods over the years to not become the poster boy for Patreon accounts either haha, but if that's what some want to do, then so be it.

Also, it's not as though there are zero PES modders charging for some of their work either. I'm not criticising it at all, but let's not make out like there is zero paid mods for PES.

All I can say is that as I said from the beginning, the official first version of the mod will be free when it's ready - which will be soon. People can believe what they want, but the fact is I've explained my structure, how I'm going about it and I'm coming towards my first lap around the files - at which point I will release it for free as always intended.

////////////

Anyway, moving back onto the game....TU6 sounds horrible! Make sure everyone backs up their TU5. Make a copy of the 'Patch' folder and the exe and trial exe.

MAJOR CONCERN ABOUT #TU6 - PLEASE BACK-UP #TU5

Hey everyone, I'm not sure if you've all read the pitch notes regarding #TU6, but it sounds extremely concerning for us looking for a simulation.

EA have mentioned reducing the midfield congestion, as well as reducing defensive coverage out on the wings. The wings especially is something we've had to fight really hard for, and it's not something that can really be done in gameplay files - that's on EA. This was a big bstep forward for us this year, one that has a MASSIVE impact on the simulation aspect of the game and it sounds like they're going to be taking it away and make the wings the weak point again.

This is a direct quote from EA's pitch notes -

"Significantly reduced the amount of pressure the defensive team can apply to players along the sidelines.
Significantly lowered the track back speed of AI teammate wingbacks in 3 and 5 at the back formations."

I HIGHLY, HIGHLY encourage you all to make a backup of #TU5 so that you can revert the game.
To do this, you'll need to make a copy of your 'Patch' folder as well as the FC24.exe and the trial.exe.

Also, set your EA app to not download updates automatically so that you have some control over this.

I really can't stress this enough guys - MAKE A BACKUP. I suspect #TU5 is as good as it's going to get, so we may have to build the mod out from TU5 for the rest of the year, because if the implementation is as bad as it sounds (and it doesn't look good) - then the game will be significantly worse once this update is out.

I can't believe we're going back to this. I was actually working on tightening up those wings and midfield even more for Test V12 - and making good progress too last night - and now they're going to massively set it all back with #TU6. As I said, hang on to #TU5, it's going to be the best we get for quite a long time..

https://x.com/AnthJamesFBG/status/1732239486283911244?s=20

I understand , but It can be annoyning revert back the game to previous updates especially for who has few time like me.
Can you explain what we have to do ? Are you going to work either way also on TU6?

Hey everyone, I'm not sure if you've all read the pitch notes regarding #TU6, but it sounds extremely concerning for us looking for a simulation.

EA have mentioned reducing the midfield congestion, as well as reducing defensive coverage out on the wings. The wings especially is something we've had to fight really hard for, and it's not something that can really be done in gameplay files - that's on EA. This was a big bstep forward for us this year, one that has a MASSIVE impact on the simulation aspect of the game and it sounds like they're going to be taking it away and make the wings the weak point again.

"Significantly reduced the amount of pressure the defensive team can apply to players along the sidelines.
Significantly lowered the track back speed of AI teammate wingbacks in 3 and 5 at the back formations."

I HIGHLY, HIGHLY encourage you all to make a backup of #TU5 so that you can revert the game.
To do this, you'll need to make a copy of your 'Patch' folder as well as the FC24.exe and the trial.exe.

Also, set your EA app to not download updates automatically so that you have some control over this.

I really can't stress this enough guys - MAKE A BACKUP. I suspect #TU5 is as good as it's going to get, so we may have to build the mod out from TU5 for the rest of the year, because if the implementation is as bad as it sounds (and it doesn't look good) - then the game will be significantly worse once this update is out.
my game got auto-updated as I didn't know that a title update had come. Now how can I revert to title update 5?
I don't have any backup of title update 5 can anyone provide me with theirs?

any news about Reshade mod mate?

Since playing modded modern FIFA, I've learned the hard way never to update the game until all mods are updated to support the new EA patch.

@Anth James how confident are you that you could revert back to TU5 if you do update to TU6 to test the gameplay and realise that you can't salvage it?

I am currently upload the backup Files for TU 5 for you Guys. Needs some time because the upload is around 3.5 GB. I will leave the link when the upload is done @nellieew @SID718

After downloading the Files and unpacking: First of all backup your newly created EA TU 6 also!!! Just copy the Folder "patch", FC24.exe and FC24Trial.exe and rename them to a.e. patch_backup and store them on a savely place on your Computer. Now just copy/paste the 3 Files from my download (patch Folder, FC24.exe and FC24Trial.exe in your main FC24 game Folder. Overwrite everything you get prompted while doing so. Me, I personally delete the patch Folder in FC 24 Game Folder completly before I copy/paste the new Files. That´s it. You are back on TU 5. YOu can easily check you are back on TU 5. Just open your Mod Manager and check if there is no more yellow triangle on the TU 5 mods you have listed on the Tools left side where all the Mods listed you have installed. Because now with TU 6 you have now the yellow Triangle on the Mods in MM.

downloadlink TU 5: https://mega.nz/file/wFxFiBiZ#uADX0YIR6bn9BZxcCcXWsdBokRTbEf9B225jIEMEtmQ

Attachments

• unknown_2023.12.06-19.26.png
    unknown_2023.12.06-19.26.png
    693.8 KB · Views: 37
  • unknown_2023.12.06-19.41.png
    unknown_2023.12.06-19.41.png
    480.8 KB · Views: 33
  • unknown_2023.12.06-19.41_1.png
    unknown_2023.12.06-19.41_1.png
    612 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
I am currently upload the backup Files for TU 5 for you Guys. Needs some time because the upload is around 3.5 GB. I will leave the link when the upload is done @nellieew @SID718

After downloading the Files and unpacking: First of all backup your newly created EA TU 6 also!!! Just copy the Folder "patch", FC24.exe and FC24Trial.exe and rename them to a.e. patch_backup and store them on a savely place on your Computer. Now just copy/paste the 3 Files from my download (patch Folder, FC24.exe and FC24Trial.exe in your main FC24 game Folder. Overwrite everything you get prompted while doing so. Me, I personally delete the patch Folder in FC 24 Game Folder completly before I copy/paste the new Files. That´s it. You are back on TU 5. YOu can easily check you are back on TU 5. Just open your Mod Manager and check if there is no more yellow triangle on the TU 5 mods you have listed on the Tools left side where all the Mods listed you have installed. Because now with TU 6 you have now the yellow Triangle on the Mods in MM.

downloadlink TU 5: https://mega.nz/file/wFxFiBiZ#uADX0YIR6bn9BZxcCcXWsdBokRTbEf9B225jIEMEtmQ
you are a life saver bro thank you so much

bro i got so much love for you my guy

#TU5 Rollback - Instructions and Files

Hey everyone. I need some time to sort out where we're at with TU6 - getting the mods working etc with the software , plus analysing the gameplay to see how bad/good it is.

I'm away for another couple of days as of tomorrow - seems to be a theme when new TUs come out this year, so I've provided an option to roll back to #TU5 so you can keep playing.

Anyway you can keep #TU5 working with the following instructions and download. It does work, I've just tested it myself.

If you haven't backed up your #TU5 files as I recommended yesterday then you can download them here:

#TU 5 Download- https://mega.nz/file/wFxFiBiZ#uADX0YIR6bn9BZxcCcXWsdBokRTbEf9B225jIEMEtmQ

Now, there are a few steps to get this working correctly:
1. Put your EA app offline.

2. First of all backup your newly created #TU6. Just copy the folder 'Patch', FC24.exe and FC24Trial.exe and rename them to 'patch_backup' or something - and store them somewhere else on your computer.

3. Now just copy/paste the three files from the download ('Patch' folder, FC24.exe and FC24Trial.exe into your main FC24 game folder.

4. IMPORTANT - You also need to use Live Editor. If you're unfamiliar with that, you can download it here - https://www.patreon.com/posts/fc-24-live-v24-1-89807285

5. You need to launch Live Editor before launching the game from your Mod Manager.

So -

1. EA App Offline.
2. Open Live Editor

3. Launch the game via Mod Manager.

That's it. You are back on TU 5!!

To be clear, I will have something for TU6, just hang in there!

Massive thanks to @Byronic for the TU5 files link!

#TU5 Rollback - Instructions and Files

Hey everyone. I need some time to sort out where we're at with TU6 - getting the mods working etc with the software , plus analysing the gameplay to see how bad/good it is.

I'm away for another couple of days as of tomorrow - seems to be a theme when new TUs come out this year, so I've provided an option to roll back to #TU5 so you can keep playing.

Anyway you can keep #TU5 working with the following instructions and download. It does work, I've just tested it myself.

If you haven't backed up your #TU5 files as I recommended yesterday then you can download them here:

#TU 5 Download- https://mega.nz/file/wFxFiBiZ#uADX0YIR6bn9BZxcCcXWsdBokRTbEf9B225jIEMEtmQ

Now, there are a few steps to get this working correctly:
1. Put your EA app offline.

2. First of all backup your newly created #TU6. Just copy the folder 'Patch', FC24.exe and FC24Trial.exe and rename them to 'patch_backup' or something - and store them somewhere else on your computer.

3. Now just copy/paste the three files from the download ('Patch' folder, FC24.exe and FC24Trial.exe into your main FC24 game folder.

4. IMPORTANT - You also need to use Live Editor. If you're unfamiliar with that, you can download it here - https://www.patreon.com/posts/fc-24-live-v24-1-89807285

5. You need to launch Live Editor before launching the game from your Mod Manager.

So -

1. EA App Offline.
2. Open Live Editor

3. Launch the game via Mod Manager.

That's it. You are back on TU 5!!

To be clear, I will have something for TU6, just hang in there!

Massive thanks to @Byronic for the TU5 files link!
I’ve the game installed on Steam..
do I have to follow the same procedure?

Hey everyone, just letting you know that I've just updated Test V11 to work on TU6 over on Patreon. It's a drag and drop update just so can continue to play with #TU6 if you want.

I've had very little time with the new update so far and I'm away for a couple of days from today. The very small sample size I played with, didn't seem as bad as I had feared, but I need more time with it to make the proper call!

The wing behaviour doesn't seem to be as bad as I thought from what I've played, there still seems to be movement out there to block passing lanes etc. Obviously it's not always perfect as 1v1 still exists, but it doesn't seem like they reverted back to the 20,21,22,23 behaviours.

Last edited:
Is the TU6 GP working or did you revert back to normal movement? I have it activated, but it's playing faster now on medium.
It's working. Movement wasn't reverted. Could just be an EA thing that happens from time to time, it'll settle. When I played a little before I felt like Fast was actually playing slower than before, so might just have to settle.

I haven't had a lot of time with TU6 yet to see if the update requires any specific changes for the next version.

It's working. Movement wasn't reverted. Could just be an EA thing that happens from time to time, it'll settle. When I played a little before I felt like Fast was actually playing slower than before, so might just have to settle.

I haven't had a lot of time with TU6 yet to see if the update requires any specific changes for the next version.
Is there already a gameplay Mod of yours updated to TU6???

Yeah, I've got Test V11 released that works with TU6 now. I'm actively working on the next release.
I'm trying Gameplay 11 SLOW for TU 6 and it seems faster. Faster and faster player movements than gameplay 11 for TU5. And I'm also playing at the slow speed set in the base game. Is it possible to make the next gameplay slow like TU5?
I like to be honest and give an objective judgement: slow gameplay seems more like normal gameplay. Previous versions were much better..
P.S. I was offline so it's not because of EA speeding up the game

Last edited:
I'm trying Gameplay 11 SLOW for TU 6 and it seems faster. Faster and faster player movements than gameplay 11 for TU5. And I'm also playing at the slow speed set in the base game. Is it possible to make the next gameplay slow like TU5?
I like to be honest and give an objective judgement: slow gameplay seems more like normal gameplay. Previous versions were much better..
Hey, I just wrote back to you on Patreon. It's literally the exact same mod - there's no changes whatsoever - zero, none, nothing at all. I promise haha! I just exported it out to work with TU6.

From what I've played there's no difference in speed increase from TU5 to TU6.

Edit: I just loaded up Slow for TU6 and it's playing the same speed for me as before. Definitely not sped up. Make sure you've read the read me instructions and you have the correct settings too! Hope this helps.

Man I just read this again. You 1000% have to play with Normal Speed in the base game!

I’ve written this everywhere in the read me files, on the Patreon posts etc. If you play on Slow speed setting (IN GAME setting) the mod is not working properly and you will get faster speeds! The gameplay files are adjusted for normal speed ONLY. When you go to slow, the settings change.

To re-cap, If you want slow, then select the slow mod, but play with normal speed in game setting.

Man I just read this again. You 1000% have to play with Normal Speed in the base game!

I’ve written this everywhere in the read me files, on the Patreon posts etc. If you play on Slow speed setting (IN GAME setting) the mod is not working properly and you will get faster speeds! The gameplay files are adjusted for normal speed ONLY. When you go to slow, the settings change.

To re-cap, If you want slow, then select the slow mod, but play with normal speed in game setting.
Thx Man! ☺️

FMM doesn't work for me anymore
Any more in depths explanation, Mate? To get help tell some more details please. What are the steps you are doing and what is meant by not working anymore? Games starts? Game starts not? Do you put in the command line in EA App or Steam Argument line tab? Do you ever tried to launch the game by first launching the free Version of Aranaktu´s Live Editor?? It helps with overcoming EA´s Anti Cheat when things getting difficult by launching the FMM only. I am speaking from my own experience, though. I always launch LE before FMM. And it´s not only for overcome the EA anticheat, the Tool is awesome addition to edit many things in game like Players and much more. Read the Creator´s "How to start" description!

I highly recommend this "FREE" Version for everyone to get out more out of your game: https://github.com/xAranaktu/FC-24-Live-Editor/wiki/Getting-Started

Back
Top Bottom