Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

One thing to keep in mind with the mod guys, whilst speed of movement and behaviour aren't giving us the issues like in previous years - they are still linked some. If you want the most aggressive attacking CPU, then play on the fast version of the mod instead of the slow. The fast is nowhere near as fast as default. The slow suits a more measured build up game, so there's options all around.

Meanwhile, I love this CPU attempt from Rashford.

And I love this bit of shielding play from the CPU.

Last edited:
I had a question, on fifa 23 I used a lot R1 + stick right to shift me slightly the ball for be able center, etc., it allowed to put the game, and I see that fc 24 they changed this command, which now shifts very far the foot the ball (it is almost possible to make an oriented control/large bridge), so my question is: would it be possible to reduce the distance to which the player shifts the ball?

Wooosh, what a gameplay! Really impressive, man! Made a couple of games but already in the first game I saw in which direction things going now. Man, I had 2 fouls from the AI just in 10 minutes match time. Never seen a more will to foul from AI ever. Little Video below from the second foul in midfield from the Valencia Player. You talked about fouls in the readme/Discord for to coming. I suspect you you have already started this direction, don´t cha? 😂
The passing and the ball feels so super soft and natural. With a wider cam like the Gamecam from EA or the broadcast cam the game looks really like a current real Football broadcast on an sunny Saturday afternoon in the Premier League. (Or in LaLiga).
I feared the Medium mod which I refering about would be slightly off for me when I would change anything right now with addons or the other adjusments mods. I can clearly say: This Sir is an amazing product of real entertainment related to an Football Video Game! I just don´t know why I should use an additional addon. The game flow is dynamic, The AI is hard to beat and also they know how to play forward now. Plus the Tacklings and 1vs1 battles directly about the ball is top notch. Already topped your FIFA 23 v.6.0 Gameplay in the mid of November in the FC 24 Season.
The work on the Individuality of the Players is another mile stone what´s is possible with effort and the hard work you put into this Project. I saw more dribblings like in the last Matches from skilled Players (AI). Such a good mix between Arcade and sim gameplay. Will of course try the slow and the fast Version. But right now the gp on medium feels like I am coming into the Pitch. :DD
Respect my Friend!

Just got around to download and 'install' u're latest v11 test.
I'd played with v11 medium, what a blast!
Player ID/Individuality is really more present then in the last versions, the pace is there, just great!
Sure there are some flaws, just like in real life haha, just way less then in fifa23.
The battles are really fun to watch, and even scored some stunnin goals, wich feels just like a cherry on the whipped cream now!

Thanks very much Anth, it is a joy!
And offcourse looking forward to future updates!

Lukaku is a beast here! You can really use big strong strikers as hold up players now -

CPU trying to chip me here!

Great!
Do you think it is possible to improve manual RB square passes as well as LB+RB+square independently of the rest?
Because I think they are very useless, they are too soft and too short, what do you think?

Last edited:
I had a question, on fifa 23 I used a lot R1 + stick right to shift me slightly the ball for be able center, etc., it allowed to put the game, and I see that fc 24 they changed this command, which now shifts very far the foot the ball (it is almost possible to make an oriented control/large bridge), so my question is: would it be possible to reduce the distance to which the player shifts the ball?

Great!
Do you think it is possible to improve manual RB square passes as well as LB+RB+square independently of the rest?
Because I think they are very useless, they are too soft and too short, what do you think?
Let me look into these things and get back to you guys!

V11 best versione by far also because of difficulty. I found It Fair and fun

Just got around to download and 'install' u're latest v11 test.
I'd played with v11 medium, what a blast!
Player ID/Individuality is really more present then in the last versions, the pace is there, just great!
Sure there are some flaws, just like in real life haha, just way less then in fifa23.
The battles are really fun to watch, and even scored some stunnin goals, wich feels just like a cherry on the whipped cream now!

Thanks very much Anth, it is a joy!
And offcourse looking forward to future updates!

Congratulations mate, your Mod is incredible. You've made Football Gaming fun again and I can't thank you enough. I could play this on and on and on..
Thank-you guys! Happy to hear you’re all enjoying!

Can you not just lightly move analogue for less distance? That seems to work for me

the latest gameplay is the best produced so far. I personally play at medium speed and fast passing.

@Anth James : 1) do you think it is possible to eliminate the skating effect of the players?
2) every time the CPU attacks on the wing, it never crosses, but reaches the back line and makes a low pass backwards.

Thanks in advance

the latest gameplay is the best produced so far. I personally play at medium speed and fast passing.

@Anth James : 1) do you think it is possible to eliminate the skating effect of the players?
2) every time the CPU attacks on the wing, it never crosses, but reaches the back line and makes a low pass backwards.

Thanks in advance
There’s been a lot of specific work done to reduce the ‘skating’. People have a lot of different interpretations about what that actually is, so I would say it’s been reduced a lot, but it’s not going to be perfect until EA change their animation system/prioritise it.

In terms of crosses, are you sure you’ve got the mod working properly? There’s a load of crosses now. I’ve worked a lot on reducing the byline cutback behaviours and it does still happen, but it’s not the only way the cpu attacks at all anymore. That’s been a big priority trying to change this. I would say the variety is significantly better than it was.

This is all CPU behaviour -

There’s been a lot of specific work done to reduce the ‘skating’. People have a lot of different interpretations about what that actually is, so I would say it’s been reduced a lot, but it’s not going to be perfect until EA change their animation system/prioritise it.

In terms of crosses, are you sure you’ve got the mod working properly? There’s a load of crosses now. I’ve worked a lot on reducing the byline cutback behaviours and it does still happen, but it’s not the only way the cpu attacks at all anymore. That’s been a big priority trying to change this. I would say the variety is significantly better than it was.

This is all CPU behaviour -
How do I make sure the mod works?
you did a great job, because the gameplay has improved a lot and there are many more varied actions.
Is it normal for you to find a difference between friendly matches and career matches?
I can't find a complete tutorial that helps me understand how FMM works to understand if some mods conflict.
thx

Thanks in advance
Skating and not crossing? You arent using the mod, simple. I have games where the cpu crosses 8-10 times and even tho ice skating is about the game engine, Anth still tried to remove the best he can, so the mod isn't working for you, for sure.

I wish the match replay had the commentators quotes in it. Why is that gone? Like the line ups!? 🤷‍♂️

Anyway, having a blast this morning with the mod. English second league, German second league, seria A… plenty of good matches. 🥳

@Anth James is it possible to have the side line players warming up with more than 20-30 frames?! 😂

Reactions: MTS
Skating and not crossing? You arent using the mod, simple. I have games where the cpu crosses 8-10 times and even tho ice skating is about the game engine, Anth still tried to remove the best he can, so the mod isn't working for you, for sure.
How do I make sure the mod works?

Back
Top Bottom