Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

Yeah check the datapath. Is it still there?

Also, if you're using the ball physics adjustment, it needs to be given priority - so #1 for physics, #2 for the mod.

the career mod has a problem, if you increase the percentage of one of your players on loan in your favor it greatly increases the transfer budget
That's the career mode mod man, nothing to do with mine. My mod only touches gameplay files - that's it.

A couple more examples of the CPU individuality coming in Test V11!

I'll keep building it from this point for sure, but the differences are really noticeable now! You won't see lower rated teams building up like Barca in this clip.

(Haaland CPU)

(Barca CPU)

A couple more examples of the CPU individuality coming in Test V11!

I'll keep building it from this point for sure, but the differences are really noticeable now! You won't see lower rated teams building up like Barca in this clip.

(Haaland CPU)

(Barca CPU)
How I like to see Haalands daisy cutter smasher!! 🥳
For me, AI always tended to do those mid to high rockets… low hard shots look awesome and I applaud that coming from the AI.
I like to smash them in low height myself…! Just lovely. 👌

yesterday friend it wasn't possible to play, it was the same as an online game of ultimate, I hope you find a solution :BORED:
A solution for? I’m not sure what’s happening on your end with the software, but the mod is definitely working man. EA can speed up the game randomly at times, but the mod works, no doubt. There’s a number of people using it and it’s working. If you’re using it, you’ll 100% know it’s working, there's no mistaking it for default.

yesterday friend it wasn't possible to play, it was the same as an online game of ultimate, I hope you find a solution :BORED:
Hey pal, if you are still having problems to get it running, I can offer you to have a look via remote access. Or you just share your screen and we have a look together.
I get it when you don’t want to grant strangers acess to your PC though…

sometimes it's too frenetic, it makes the game easy, plus even the manual becomes simple, the shots are fast and always go on target, if it happens again tonight I'll make a video for you

sometimes it's too frenetic, it makes the game easy, plus even the manual becomes simple, the shots are fast and always go on target, if it happens again tonight I'll make a video for you
That isn’t the mod!! It’s the opposite to the mod haha.

Try deleting the FC24 temp folder maybe in %appdata%

Last edited:
Its weird i had the same today with 23. No pressing, super fast, ai could not make a few passes. Is it needed to be played offline?

Its weird i had the same today with 23. No pressing, super fast, ai could not make a few passes. Is it needed to be played offline?
Personally I blocked exe and trial exe with the firewall and I use fifa live editor to start the game.
Fifa live editor bypass Ea anticheat so be careful though...

Test V11 is out over on Patreon!

You guys know that I'm not really one to go and list off every single change I've made, but those who are familiar will know that there's a significant amount of areas which have very meaningful and purposeful changes to make a much more sim-oriented experience.

The base fundamentals of the mod remain the same, but this version features the first real introduction of much more significant player and team CPU individuality.

You will find bigger teams and better players much more difficult to play against vs lower rated teams and players. The CPU variety has greatly been increased in terms of their approach as well. There's also some other features included.

One massively important thing if people aren't using it already - Player Based Difficulty MUST be on in order to get the proper experience of the mod. Included in the download is a full settings read me, as well as some instructions for those new to FIFA/FC Modding.

Hope you enjoy guys!

You guys know that I'm not really one to go and list off every single change I've made, but those who are familiar will know that there's a significant amount of areas which have very meaningful and purposeful changes to make a much more sim-oriented experience.

The base fundamentals of the mod remain the same, but this version features the first real introduction of much more significant player and team CPU individuality.

You will find bigger teams and better players much more difficult to play against vs lower rated teams and players. The CPU variety has greatly been increased in terms of their approach as well. There's also some other features included.

One massively important thing if people aren't using it already - Player Based Difficulty MUST be on in order to get the proper experience of the mod. Included in the download is a full settings read me, as well as some instructions for those new to FIFA/FC Modding.

Hope you enjoy guys!
While Europe is sleeping, the magic happens on the other side of the planet! 🥳
I like to start my day with fresh test version news! 😂
Great work, Anth, keep it up! 💪

Hope you enjoy guys!
V11 mod beautiful, but it crashed twice at the end of the game :(

Amazing gameplay on the V11, the Player Based Difficulty introduction really gave some individuality to players, using their best stats to their advantages, being dribbling, crossing, long shots! You can see here that Chelsea had 10 crosses, and long shots! Thiago Silva was also roaming around the pitch up there, and I even was bombarded with AI corners! World Class really is hard and the new changes make it that more amazing, bravo! No crashes so far on my side.
You can also see that even Bournemouth didn't give me an easy time, didn't even need to use any sliders to have a more competitive, hard gameplay. Love it!

Back
Top Bottom