Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

In my humble opinioni V10 Is too Easy ... But maybe it's Only my problem while V9 seemed to me much way more challenging
Did you play v9 with or without the attack add on? Such contrasting feedback from people regarding this! Working on some things for v11…

I uninstall the game, gameplay stopped working again, defenses non-existent, game speed fast again, not fun to play :(
I have the same when testing v10 first time just now.

started with medium and nothing else. Too fast. Ok, I go slow version… too fast.
proof something is off for me, the before mentioned walking speed. It’s back to stock game. LS walking is faster now again compared to jockey.

your spash screen comes up, Anth. 🤷‍♂️ not sure what it is… did like with all the versions before. Hm.…

edit: reinstalled the mod versions from scratch. Still fast player movement here.

Last edited:
I have the same when testing v10 first time just now.

started with medium and nothing else. Too fast. Ok, I go slow version… too fast.
proof something is off for me, the before mentioned walking speed. It’s back to stock game. LS walking is faster now again compared to jockey.

your spash screen comes up, Anth. 🤷‍♂️ not sure what it is… did like with all the versions before. Hm.…

edit: reinstalled the mod versions from scratch. Still fast player movement here.
It sounds like EA is up to its tricks again. It happened last month for a few days at various times and then it settled again. I can 1000% assure you that the version you played and enjoyed has EXACTLY the same speed of movements etc as the one you're playing now. I haven't changed any of it - zero. The changes I'm making are specific to certain areas, with large fundamental areas left as is, as there's been no need to change them.

It sounds like EA is up to its tricks again. It happened last month for a few days at various times and then it settled again. I can 1000% assure you that the version you played and enjoyed has EXACTLY the same speed of movements etc as the one you're playing now. I haven't changed any of it - zero. The changes I'm making are specific to certain areas, with large fundamental areas left as is, as there's been no need to change them.
I reinstalled v9 slow and it’s working for me. At least something. I’ll stay with that now.

if the problem is fifamod? are there any mods for frostbite?
In Anth´s download Folder there are 2 Versions of the Mod. One is for FET and the other "fbmod" is for Paul´s FMT. For me today v.10 is working. I can clearly see and feel the difference between Medium Speed Version and the much slower "slow Mod Version". It´s really odd what causes the mod is not working for you and for some others as well. :-(
And all requirements are double checked by you I assume?! The start argument sentence is in your launching app placed pointing correctly to FIFAModData for Fifa Mod Manager and the ModData sentence is set when you start with FMT?? It´s often such tiny but important things which causes issues. So things must be asked if you understand. ;-)
Below i have screenshot you the fbmod folder from Anth´s Mod.

Attachments

• unknown_2023.11.18-18.34.png
    unknown_2023.11.18-18.34.png
    355.5 KB · Views: 22
  • unknown_2023.11.18-18.34_1.png
    unknown_2023.11.18-18.34_1.png
    254.2 KB · Views: 22
In Anth´s download Folder there are 2 Versions of the Mod. One is for FET and the other "fbmod" is for Paul´s FMT. For me today v.10 is working. I can clearly see and feel the difference between Medium Speed Version and the much slower "slow Mod Version". It´s really odd what causes the mod is not working for you and for some others as well. :-(
And all requirements are double checked by you I assume?! The start argument sentence is in your launching app placed pointing correctly to FIFAModData for Fifa Mod Manager and the ModData sentence is set when you start with FMT?? It´s often such tiny but important things which causes issues. So things must be asked if you understand. ;-)
I use this command

Attachments

• IMG-20231117-WA0034.jpg
    IMG-20231117-WA0034.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 23
i always used: -dataPath ModData

ii.JPG

Game speed increases during certain times of the day (especially in the evening) This happens with FMT or FMM, I think it's a thing present in the game code because it happens even if you cut the network

As for career mode, it is, as usual, very scripted. I had fun modifying the player statistics on a division 3 team (Portsmouth) with very high values and in the matches it behaves like a 3rd division team and the high statistics ultimately have very little impact or effect... it's as if my opponents adapt to my high statistics

Last edited:
While we waiting patiently for v.11 release I´ve had some nice Matches earlier that Day. I recorded a short 2x5 Minutes Game between Man City (CPU) vs Barca (me).
Played with Slow Mod Version Test v.10. World class - default sliders - normal gamespeed. This time I am not thinking about to combine the Slow Version with medium pass addon. Felt good in the game. I saw once again an attacking AI trying to bring Haaland in position. I defend him well but one moment he slips through and finished an low cross to Cities lead. Saw some decent missed shots by the AI as well. Just cool. Feels so suitable to play the game.

EDIT: Sorry for that weird Start Menu clicking at the beginning of the Match! Tried to adjust the cam right. :-)

Last edited:
@Anth James when reinstalling v9 and 10 multiple times the same way… a small observation I made tonight.
with v10 I get no extra message ingame that the internet connection isn’t established. It’s sure off, seen top righ screen, and it’s also blocked like when I play v 9, wich works. That’s a minor difference I noticed…maybe it sheds some light. I tried ea app on offline mode, which I usually don’t need to do but also no luck.

@Anth James when reinstalling v9 and 10 multiple times the same way… a small observation I made tonight.
with v10 I get no extra message ingame that the internet connection isn’t established. It’s sure off, seen top righ screen, and it’s also blocked like when I play v 9, wich works. That’s a minor difference I noticed…maybe it sheds some light. I tried ea app on offline mode, which I usually don’t need to do but also no luck.
Are you on the latest mod manager? Is the V9 version you're using for TU5?

Back
Top Bottom