Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

Hello good!!!!

@Anth James , can this problem that happens to the defenders be solved? I'm sorry for the quality of the video. I don't know why YouTube uploaded it so badly:

Video

As far as I know, less acceleration in the game + serious this problem happens, also happening to central defenders.

Do you think it can be solved by touching something, without influencing the speed or acceleration of the game, stats, animation speed, etc.?

Greetings

On the other hand @Anth James
Is it possible to modify the players' movement speed for each animation differently? Or can you only change the movement speed of the players in a general way for all animations equally?

If this is possible with the modding tools, sliding could be eliminated by adjusting the scroll speed of each animation.
is this possible?

Hello good!!!!

@Anth James , can this problem that happens to the defenders be solved? I'm sorry for the quality of the video. I don't know why YouTube uploaded it so badly:

Video

As far as I know, less acceleration in the game + serious this problem happens, also happening to central defenders.

Do you think it can be solved by touching something, without influencing the speed or acceleration of the game, stats, animation speed, etc.?

Greetings

On the other hand @Anth James
Is it possible to modify the players' movement speed for each animation differently? Or can you only change the movement speed of the players in a general way for all animations equally?

If this is possible with the modding tools, sliding could be eliminated by adjusting the scroll speed of each animation.
is this possible?
Which version of my mod are you using? Which pace version? Also, are you using the recommended settings? Default pace, world class, default sliders etc? Do you get the splash screen?

Speed and behaviour are still linked a little, but the issues are nowhere near like the last few years. You will occasionally have some of the CB jockey happen still, but it's usually quite brief and defenders will engage and perform their defensive duties. It's not really been a problem at all during matches and it's been extensively tested and stretched.

Last edited:
Thanks so much guys, very happy to hear this! Haha I’d love to be in charge of the sim gameplay!

With the passing speed/power, it’s difficult to explain but ‘NG’ FIFA has a bit of a strange passing mechanic system. It adjusts the speed/power of the pass based on the distance/target the game thinks you’re trying to hit. So say you’re trying to smash the ball at a player who is 3 yards away, it won’t happen no matter how much you hold the button down, it will just adjust accordingly. I have done some things to work on this, and I will look again.

Which version of the mod are you playing on? Slow, medium or fast? If you’re on slow or medium, try adding the ‘fast passing speed’ add on as priority. This way you can play on slow or medium movement but with the fast passing speed and hopefully it helps for you.
Yeah the passing is thr biggest bug bear of all for me with this game. There's an autocorrect on the power of the pass, thst basically makes having a power bar pointless in the first place.

I've had it where I've tried to drill a pass to a player 20 yards a way, maxed out my power bar and the game still gently & softly rolls the pass and the possession is lost and your intent is ruined.

Is it not possible to override this in anyway and ensure the passes are conduisive to the power bar?

If I over hit or under hit one, let that be my fault and a consequence of my input! I'm sick of games thinking they're doing you a favour and playing for you, let me accountable for my own skill.

Even on FUMA, the passing power still seems to have this random autocorrect issue, so it seems like there's no escaping it unless it can be brute forced with mods.

Yeah the passing is thr biggest bug bear of all for me with this game. There's an autocorrect on the power of the pass, thst basically makes having a power bar pointless in the first place.

I've had it where I've tried to drill a pass to a player 20 yards a way, maxed out my power bar and the game still gently & softly rolls the pass and the possession is lost and your intent is ruined.

Is it not possible to override this in anyway and ensure the passes are conduisive to the power bar?

If I over hit or under hit one, let that be my fault and a consequence of my input! I'm sick of games thinking they're doing you a favour and playing for you, let me accountable for my own skill.

Even on FUMA, the passing power still seems to have this random autocorrect issue, so it seems like there's no escaping it unless it can be brute forced with mods.
You're spot on, that's exactly what it does.

Believe it or not, I've done some things to help this with some of the passing mechanics so that there's a some more carry on the ball in general with particular passes, but currently I haven't found a way to remove it completely so that the powerbar overrides everything. The game determines this based on distance to perceived target and adjusts the speed accordingly. There are a few 'creative' ways that can help in some scenarios, but the problem with that is that it will create other passing mechanic problems.

I'm looking into it and trying a few different things though so I'll get back to you on it. I have one particular value that may help..

I cant seem to find a link for this mod. Sorry if I overlooked it.
Could someone please point me in the direction
Thanks

out of curiosity what is your splash screen, Anth? I just get like a static like splash screen covering fc 24. Would this be correct?

out of curiosity what is your splash screen, Anth? I just get like a static like splash screen covering fc 24. Would this be correct?
Yes, it's a bug from exporting the mod from FMT to FMM, you can use a splashcreen mod with more priority than the gameplay if it bothers you :D

@Anth James I finally remembered to capture the weird GK kick thing. This one went a tad farther than usual, but I'm only running a custom team mod that I made and your GP.

Yeah happens to me too, I haven’t done anything that would warrant this, I figured it was just a default EA bug that they will fix in a future update!

Back
Top Bottom