Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

I was just thinking… so many test versions now… hope it works out for you. 💪
Thanks for the effort.
It’s fairly streamlined when it’s released, you’ll see. Just to clarify, the test version releases are a continuous build, they’re not all separate with different value trials. It’s the same foundation that is being built up over time.

It’s just easier to offer options for people to customise the gameplay now that the bases are solid, than trying to constantly shift values to suit particular feedback. Everyone plays different half lengths, settings and has different styles etc so it all impacts how they see gameplay. The core stays the same though.

Last edited:
sorry for my English but I can't understand if once the mods have been inserted I have to start the game from the FMT program or from the FC24 exe

sorry for my English but I have a problem, I install the mods but they are not there and it all started today, is there an update?

Is a new version of Fifa Mood Manager required to start the game?

Is a new version of Fifa Mood Manager required to start the game?
No, I don’t think so. I do however think you need to delete your ModData from time to time and relaunch it. Back out of mid manager and just launch it through the exe. It acts glitchy from time to time especially with frame rate when launched through manager. It’s a bit of a headache, but doesn’t take too much extra time. I don’t know if they’re aware there is this problem.

No, I don’t think so. I do however think you need to delete your ModData from time to time and relaunch it. Back out of mid manager and just launch it through the exe. It acts glitchy from time to time especially with frame rate when launched through manager. It’s a bit of a headache, but doesn’t take too much extra time. I don’t know if they’re aware there is this problem.
Sorry for the ignorant question: what is Mid Data? 😅

Hey @Anth James , I installed the latest test version plus attack addon and a new cam mod.
plays damn nice! 👌

when I would wish for something, it would be more reward when using shielding and getting more fouls from this. Player bumping into each other and more physicality is a super start. Wish we could get more out of this.

the before mentioned rush by the AI as soon as you get the ball could be nerfed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom