Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

Hello folks. I really love all the good job done here. This game needs it to be appreciate. EA gives us the basics this tme and it changes everything.
But since a week, because of school holidays, I think the servers are running at their max level so the gameplay is faster than usual.

Even when you are playing offline against a friend on 1v1, you noticed it.
But if the game is great now it will even better after that.
Let's go folks!👏👍

Played half a career season now using your mods @Anth James, playing as Man Utd. At first I was being smashed by the AI, could neither defend nor attack to save my life. You guys who have been finding it too easy at times, I am impressed. Seeing how Man Utd are performing at the moment, maybe it is just the mod being too realistic. All the way though, I have been really enjoying it. The mod is great already, and really looking forward to the road ahead as well.

I noticed one thing yesterday (playing V8) that during corners, when I try to put some curve on the ball, it does not seem to register. The right stick seems to move the contact point on the ball, but the predicted trajectory seems unaffected. The kick itself also seems to go in a straight line. The same seems to apply to free kicks (not that surprising, I guess). Anyone else have this happen? Could it be some bug in my installation?

Played half a career season now using your mods @Anth James, playing as Man Utd. At first I was being smashed by the AI, could neither defend nor attack to save my life. You guys who have been finding it too easy at times, I am impressed. Seeing how Man Utd are performing at the moment, maybe it is just the mod being too realistic. All the way though, I have been really enjoying it. The mod is great already, and really looking forward to the road ahead as well.

I noticed one thing yesterday (playing V8) that during corners, when I try to put some curve on the ball, it does not seem to register. The right stick seems to move the contact point on the ball, but the predicted trajectory seems unaffected. The kick itself also seems to go in a straight line. The same seems to apply to free kicks (not that surprising, I guess). Anyone else have this happen? Could it be some bug in my installation?
Thank-you!

No, you're right about the curve. It's a byproduct of one of the features I've added. I'm working on bringing back the curve for the next test version, but I really want to keep the features I added in to free up the ball because for me it's a game changer and makes the game feel so much more alive.

Hopefully I'll have some progress soon with it!

Thank-you!

No, you're right about the curve. It's a byproduct of one of the features I've added. I'm working on bringing back the curve for the next test version, but I really want to keep the features I added in to free up the ball because for me it's a game changer and makes the game feel so much more alive.

Hopefully I'll have some progress soon with it!
Totally agree about that feature being great, freeing up the game. Personally I could live with it for corners and crossed free kicks, but would love to be able to put curve to direct free kicks (shots). Have not gotten any of those in V8, so not sure if it affects those (I suspect yes). Anyway, I know this is work-in-progress, and others' opinion on it may also differ from mine. Bottom line is, your work on the game is great, thanks for getting back to me.

Totally agree about that feature being great, freeing up the game. Personally I could live with it for corners and crossed free kicks, but would love to be able to put curve to direct free kicks (shots). Have not gotten any of those in V8, so not sure if it affects those (I suspect yes). Anyway, I know this is work-in-progress, and others' opinion on it may also differ from mine. Bottom line is, your work on the game is great, thanks for getting back to me.
Thank you, really appreciate it - and the feedback about the curve was great, thanks. I've just fixed it without having to sacrifice the freedom! I'm just refining now and will hopefully release an altered version shortly.

I've just released a New Fast version of the mod over on Patreon guys.

This is nowhere near as fast as default in any way, but it's a much more fleshed out version of the previous 'fast' I had released. The passing speeds are faster than my base version; as well as speed, acceleration and some other areas.

I'm trying to create two bases - one which is slower and more measured and another which has a faster tempo, more fight for the ball etc.

The way it's progressing at the moment, and with the changes in ball freedom from v8, it's really starting to come along now. I'm liking this faster version a lot.

I've also released an 'Attack AddOn' which is experimental at the moment and can be added onto whichever base version is being used. It's designed just to get some more attacking movement into the game.

The pace of the game is excellent. The rhythm is perfect between video game - simulation.

The pace of the game is excellent. The rhythm is perfect between video game - simulation.
Agree, absolutely loving it!
Anth, you're really a magician..I mean, this game (22, 23..) always had an amazing presentation, very good graphics and stuff....but with your GP Mod (i prefer the """fast""" one) i'm really having a blast. To me, seems like i'm playing a mix of FIFA16 and PES2021 (my two favourite football games ever).
Thank you, really!

@Anth James, played two games with V9 (and the addon). 0-0 v Hammers at Old Trafford and a 1-0 win at Villa park. Loving it so far, and the curve is definitely back. Noticed a big difference with the addon as well, with teammates livelier in attack. Seems to result in added variety, and a bit more chaos (in a positive way).

V9 bringing back the curve is so nice, curve really is specially with the new shooting

AI scoring back to back scissors kicks on me after i thought i had the game in the pocket, you made world class no joke sometimes specially when i decide to use a 72 rated GK 😅

But Figo is still a happy coach :)
3.png

Agree, absolutely loving it!
Anth, you're really a magician..I mean, this game (22, 23..) always had an amazing presentation, very good graphics and stuff....but with your GP Mod (i prefer the """fast""" one) i'm really having a blast. To me, seems like i'm playing a mix of FIFA16 and PES2021 (my two favourite football games ever).
Thank you, really!

@Anth James, played two games with V9 (and the addon). 0-0 v Hammers at Old Trafford and a 1-0 win at Villa park. Loving it so far, and the curve is definitely back. Noticed a big difference with the addon as well, with teammates livelier in attack. Seems to result in added variety, and a bit more chaos (in a positive way).

Only had the chance to play one game before work. V9 fast and wow!! Speechless. Fantastic gameplay, pace, ball physics. You have outdone yourself Anth. Everybody please support this man.

V9 bringing back the curve is so nice, curve really is specially with the new shooting

AI scoring back to back scissors kicks on me after i thought i had the game in the pocket, you made world class no joke sometimes specially when i decide to use a 72 rated GK 😅

But Figo is still a happy coach :)
View attachment 245089
Wow, thank-you guys for such nice feedback, really happy to hear that the gameplay is clicking for you!

I'm actually really enjoying the faster version with the attacking add-on. I haven't found it too end to end, still a good midfield battle, just some added intensity. I'll definitely keep both options going forward.

Lots more to come!

In the past few weeks little time to play some games on my new pc, trying to keep up with this thread(and in general the eafc24 editing threads)
Having my own doubts about the new ea game(still enjoyed the fifa23 game and pes21(modded offcourse)
Then the last couple of days I see more and more very positive comments about u're gameplay mod for the new footy game!
And then the doubts are beginning to get myself in action and buy the game today installing it, getting the 'new mod manager'.
And now enjoying it to the fullest!
Thanks Anth James for creating this wonderfull gameplay.
If feels fresh, It feels just amazing, and even tho it is in its testing phase..mindblowing physics , the pace is there..sorry for the longg post!

Just feeling like a kid again, living in the moment of life
(Have to say I'm using e sim mods with it..just cannot enjoy a soccer game without descent turfs)

Such a pleasure to play Match after Match with Anth´s Gameplay Mod. Again some Footage, playing a Match in German 2. Bundesliga between Kaiserslautern vs Schalke 04. Had forgotten to switch off the full Hand Rules. Will be punished for that in that Game. :))
Playing the Test Version 9 new_fast. Just love the Pace of it and the situations that causes it like better and faster reaction and response time of both Teams Players.
Credits to @Anth James for his steady improved Gameplay Mod, eSIM @6ons1 for the amazing Turf, Broadcast Mod, net Textures, the DB for the goalnetdepth and all the other eSIM mod features. THe awesome Stadium Graphics like Banner, Flags, Adboards are made by TC, rost97 and Andi from Fifaplanet Forum. Just wanna credit those Guys for using their Mods in the Video. All those Mods making FC 24 to a much much better Game that the majority of People including me not had expected a couple of weeks ago. Just my personal Opinion.

Please dont be so positive in here. I still love 23 with anths mod. Dont wanna buy the game just yet
Haha don't get me wrong..I'm still also very positive about 23 with his mods and other mods..still this feels like a fresh breathe of air! And it is only the beginning..there is hope

Back
Top Bottom