Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

Every title update makes mod not working? Or they work after new tu?
Typically the updates shouldn’t impact the mod working, but one of the last ones caused crashes until it was updated. That was the tool though, not the actual gameplay files. So they should keep working as long as the tool does.

Played a couple games of this and I really like it.
What elements of the gameplay are you still looking at working on?
The biggest element to come is going to be the team styles/strengths, as well as further improvements and enhancements to player individuality. This is the biggest, most complex and the most delicate area. It’s extremely hard to get this all balanced to how we want it and this year I’m planning on having it more developed than ever. How much progress can be made remains to be seen yet, but I’m looking forward to giving it a go!

In the past few weeks little time to play some games on my new pc, trying to keep up with this thread(and in general the eafc24 editing threads)
Having my own doubts about the new ea game(still enjoyed the fifa23 game and pes21(modded offcourse)
Then the last couple of days I see more and more very positive comments about u're gameplay mod for the new footy game!
And then the doubts are beginning to get myself in action and buy the game today installing it, getting the 'new mod manager'.
And now enjoying it to the fullest!
Thanks Anth James for creating this wonderfull gameplay.
If feels fresh, It feels just amazing, and even tho it is in its testing phase..mindblowing physics , the pace is there..sorry for the longg post!

Just feeling like a kid again, living in the moment of life
(Have to say I'm using e sim mods with it..just cannot enjoy a soccer game without descent turfs)

Such a pleasure to play Match after Match with Anth´s Gameplay Mod. Again some Footage, playing a Match in German 2. Bundesliga between Kaiserslautern vs Schalke 04. Had forgotten to switch off the full Hand Rules. Will be punished for that in that Game. :))
Playing the Test Version 9 new_fast. Just love the Pace of it and the situations that causes it like better and faster reaction and response time of both Teams Players.
Credits to @Anth James for his steady improved Gameplay Mod, eSIM @6ons1 for the amazing Turf, Broadcast Mod, net Textures, the DB for the goalnetdepth and all the other eSIM mod features. THe awesome Stadium Graphics like Banner, Flags, Adboards are made by TC, rost97 and Andi from Fifaplanet Forum. Just wanna credit those Guys for using their Mods in the Video. All those Mods making FC 24 to a much much better Game that the majority of People including me not had expected a couple of weeks ago. Just my personal Opinion.

Please dont be so positive in here. I still love 23 with anths mod. Dont wanna buy the game just yet

Haha don't get me wrong..I'm still also very positive about 23 with his mods and other mods..still this feels like a fresh breathe of air! And it is only the beginning..there is hope
Thank-you again everyone, it’s nice to see that we all share a very similar vision on gameplay!

I think we’re in a much better position than we’ve been in with a football game for a while now and I’m looking forward to building from here. Appreciate the support!

Looks great in motion, btw Nice colours what do You use?
How does LB button work i mean letting the ball go over your legs to pass someone... In PES it works Perfect in fifa 23 its terrible they jump over the ball

"Anths GP_TEST_V9_NEW_FAST" - is now my favorite.
"Anths GP_TEST_V8_NEW_FAST" - had outstanding ball physics, the only downside is "no curve". If it was possible to have the same physics + curve...

After a lot of matches tonight with the latest test version, I’ve gone back to regular speed passes. the main reason is slower speed and me being able to play those half a meter lay off passes.
so it’s latest test v9 plus attack addon for me. User power bar at 60.

plays so good… I’m having a blast tonight. Match after match. 🥳

Last edited:
hi anth, congratulations for the GP 8 mod, I prefer without the curve, do you recommend a mod for the camera?

"Anths GP_TEST_V9_NEW_FAST" - is now my favorite.
"Anths GP_TEST_V8_NEW_FAST" - had outstanding ball physics, the only downside is "no curve". If it was possible to have the same physics + curve...
I also preferred the slightly added freedom to the ball with the no curve version. I think I can possibly tweak it a little closer to how it was and still keep the curve - just maybe not quite as much. I'll keep experimenting.

Amazing job as always Anth. Haven't enjoyed a football game this much since FIFA `16 and 17.
One problem with the game (not your mod) is the lack of fouls from the CPU. 9 out of 10 times the fouls they commit are reckless, needless slide tackles from behind in the middle of the pitch. It would be great if there were fouls from standing tackles, shirt pulling, etc.
Also, do you recommend playing with sliders for injury frequency and severity? This is also a bit lacking.
CPU crosses seem to also lack or is it just me?
Thanks again for all you do.

Amazing job as always Anth. Haven't enjoyed a football game this much since FIFA `16 and 17.
One problem with the game (not your mod) is the lack of fouls from the CPU. 9 out of 10 times the fouls they commit are reckless, needless slide tackles from behind in the middle of the pitch. It would be great if there were fouls from standing tackles, shirt pulling, etc.
Also, do you recommend playing with sliders for injury frequency and severity? This is also a bit lacking.
CPU crosses seem to also lack or is it just me?
Thanks again for all you do.

Agree about fouls for sure. It's not an area I've yet touched, I do plan on looking at it in the near future and hopefully I can bring in more contextual and realistic fouls into the game. I've noticed FC24 has a noticeable lack of shirt pulling at all. Definitely something I'll look at.

I would say yes to using the injury frequency and severity sliders for now too. I haven't looked at this either as I'm not too much aware of the behaviours of how injuries present themselves yet, so definitely go for it with the slider.

Crossing seems to be pretty good for me, it's not always but I definitely see them. More so in World Class than Legendary (I don't enjoy the attacking AI on legendary this year). I will keep an eye on it though and can hopefully add in some more down the track.

Appreciate the support, thanks!

Really appreciate the add ons! Great to see you looking out for fans of your gameplay mod that have issues with certain parts of it. You've got my continued support on Patreon and I'm sure many others, worth every penny in my opinion!

I've just played the most fun 0-0 game I've ever played. Actually it had been eons since my game resulted 0-0. Battle in the midfield, attacking from both sides, crossing, thorough passes, dribbling from CPU stars etc. Crazy man.
Thank you for your hard work Anth, keep it up!
Thank-you guys, much appreciated! :D

I've just played the most fun 0-0 game I've ever played. Actually it had been eons since my game resulted 0-0. Battle in the midfield, attacking from both sides, crossing, thorough passes, dribbling from CPU stars etc. Crazy man.
Thank you for your hard work Anth, keep it up!
Right?! 👏
I can get joy out of a good match how I can with a good race. if it was fun and entertaining, I don’t mind the result too much.

Thank-you guys, much appreciated! :D
Hello Anth Im really sorry to bother you brother. I know you are very very busy with ea 24 moddding. but some of us still playing fifa 23 cuz (for me economic reasons i have to wait for black friday etc Im living in turkey and economy is very bad for us) Im enjoying your gameplay but I do strafe dribbling mostly . I Played Without strafe dribbling so actual gameplay mod 6.0 Everything was great. But When I Switch to fixed one . (Strafe dribbling one) I feel like the game is vanillia because I dont see the passing power,gameplay on 6.0. and its fast gameplay and high scoring matches Which is unrealistic. If you fix that I will appreciate your kind move.1699314504135.png

Hello Anth Im really sorry to bother you brother. I know you are very very busy with ea 24 moddding. but some of us still playing fifa 23 cuz (for me economic reasons i have to wait for black friday etc Im living in turkey and economy is very bad for us) Im enjoying your gameplay but I do strafe dribbling mostly . I Played Without strafe dribbling so actual gameplay mod 6.0 Everything was great. But When I Switch to fixed one . (Strafe dribbling one) I feel like the game is vanillia because I dont see the passing power,gameplay on 6.0. and its fast gameplay and high scoring matches Which is unrealistic. If you fix that I will appreciate your kind move.View attachment 245616
Sorry for the delay! I've just posted into the 23 thread.

Hey all, just a quick update on progress of the mod. I'm working on the CPU attacking behaviours at the moment and I've made some really nice progress today in regards to the CPU playing with more variety. More crosses, shots and different types of passing.

One of the advantages is that it's making Legendary more of a viable option than before. It seems to have improved the predictable attacking patterns that existed before on Legendary. Still work to do, but definite progress!

Last edited:
Is there anything you can do about 'thresholds' for which animations kick in? E.g. at what speed the slowest pace turns to a jog, then the jog turns into a run/sprint? There are times where it seems like the wrong animations trigger -- like a player looks like he's supposed to be moving faster than he actually is.

This isn't a problem with your gameplay btw, this is just an issue with the game in general, and I'm curious if it is something you may have any control over.

Is there anything you can do about 'thresholds' for which animations kick in? E.g. at what speed the slowest pace turns to a jog, then the jog turns into a run/sprint? There are times where it seems like the wrong animations trigger -- like a player looks like he's supposed to be moving faster than he actually is.

This isn't a problem with your gameplay btw, this is just an issue with the game in general, and I'm curious if it is something you may have any control over.
Sort of is the best answer I can give haha. It can get messy and play with particular behaviours so it has to be done very carefully. Can you provide some examples of what you mean so I can see it clearly.

I'm preparing V10 TEST for release on Patreon soon.

There's going to be three different base versions going forward - Slow, Medium and Fast (fast is nowhere near default fast).

As well as this, I'm going to provide all three passing speed options separately also as optional add-ons. This way you can mix and match any speed of movement with any passing speeds.

There's never going to be one speed that suits absolutely everybody, so this way you can keep the base of my mod but customise to your liking. This type of thing wasn't really possible in years prior as there were too many gamebreaking issues that needed to be taken into account when making particular decisions. This year we're free of that, so the options are much more vast than before.

I'm still working on it, but will hopefully be able to release soon!

Hi can someone help me? It doesnt load the mods in the game. -dataPath FIFAModData in EA App FC24 Properties existed.

Last edited:
I'm preparing V10 TEST for release on Patreon soon.

There's going to be three different base versions going forward - Slow, Medium and Fast (fast is nowhere near default fast).

As well as this, I'm going to provide all three passing speed options separately also as optional add-ons. This way you can mix and match any speed of movement with any passing speeds.

There's never going to be one speed that suits absolutely everybody, so this way you can keep the base of my mod but customise to your liking. This type of thing wasn't really possible in years prior as there were too many gamebreaking issues that needed to be taken into account when making particular decisions. This year we're free of that, so the options are much more vast than before.

I'm still working on it, but will hopefully be able to release soon!
I was just thinking… so many test versions now… hope it works out for you. 💪
Thanks for the effort.

Back
Top Bottom