Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

Ain’t no firewalling or canceling connection ingame doing the trick?! What about EA App offline…?!
don’t want to add to the confusion… I’m just curious.
all we want is an offline sim experience; what is that made so difficult by EA?! 🤯
Ivr had my ea app offline for days I think and don't connect to ea servers , using Sat's sliders where it is 2 sprint and 49 accel ,slow paced settings but thr players are flying around the pitch.
Basically it's fucked

For those of you interseted - TEST V8 is released on Patreon for both FIFA Mod Manager and FMT!

Enjoy guys, I think this is the best yet. PLEASE make sure you read the whole post.

The footage shows very little in terms of how it's playing, but here's some anyway!

Downloaded I'm going to test it today.
What cam settings do you use please ? I like it . I often use more far cam but I like that.
I know run the mod on fifa manager mod or FMT it's the same but do you have your personal preference ? Or there's some reason to prefer one of them ?

For those of you interseted - TEST V8 is released on Patreon for both FIFA Mod Manager and FMT!

Enjoy guys, I think this is the best yet. PLEASE make sure you read the whole post.

The footage shows very little in terms of how it's playing, but here's some anyway!

Look how Anth enjoys the ball physics here, pinging around those high balls with passion! 🥰 I feel you mate!!
I like to see those AI passing errors… that’s on WC, yeah?!
Will give this a try soon… can’t wait, looks very good. 👍

This is brilliant!! The "fast" version is just what I needed :) I can't wait for you to fix other aspects of the game.
I know you've been focusing on the fundamentals so far. Maybe we should make a list of things that should be fixed, without fanaticism of course, because there are things that can't be fixed, unfortunately, like torn/jerky animations.

Looks amazing! Can't wait to try it!

This is brilliant!! The "fast" version is just what I needed :) I can't wait for you to fix other aspects of the game.
I know you've been focusing on the fundamentals so far. Maybe we should make a list of things that should be fixed, without fanaticism of course, because there are things that can't be fixed, unfortunately, like torn/jerky animations.
Great to hear! This version is the first sign of things starting to come together in my opinion. Some of the positional tweaks, ball freedom, physical interactions are combining together how I had hoped.

Yes still much more to come, send me a message on discord about the areas you’re thinking about next and I can add it to the list if it’s not already on there!

Look how Anth enjoys the ball physics here, pinging around those high balls with passion! 🥰 I feel you mate!!
I like to see those AI passing errors… that’s on WC, yeah?!
Will give this a try soon… can’t wait, looks very good. 👍
Haha yes I was testing those physics out a lot in this video! Yeah World Class, but a more difficult version of it.

Another version, another batch of improvements.. it just gets better and better. And i know people will die on the fifa 16 hill, or the pes hill, and i know 1v1 exists and we have to deal with it, but your gameplay really brings back those "actual football" vibes. The player fighting, the compact midfield fighting everywhere for the ball, now that you improved shot error and improved the back lines world class isn't a piece of cake anymore, you work for it and can have it shattered. It makes me want to start a Millwall/Stoke career and go crazy on tackles and fights. It's football, actual real life football. And it's just the start, so exited for what will come!

I'll leave a video for the curious. V8 Default (not the fast version), default sliders, default game speed, a mix of eSim and Danielz mods and my mods too. Playing is so much fun again!

Are there any differences using FMT and Fifa mod manager? I've got version 8 installed using FMT (Non fast version) but seems a little faster than the videos that have been uploaded, wondering if I should try the mod manager version instead.
Also I've got clusters of players just chasing me around the pitch even when the opposing team isn't using gegenpressing style and players missing open goals left right and centre, sure that's not right.

Edit: Fixed it, deleted mod data then reinstalled. Weird gameplay that was, wasn't vanilla but wasn't yours either.

Last edited:

Anth can you maybe post a pic of what you mean by the weird fuziness in the screen. I don't see it and not sure if I applied it correctly with FMM. Thanks mate

Anth can you maybe post a pic of what you mean by the weird fuziness in the screen. I don't see it and not sure if I applied it correctly with FMM. Thanks mate
Yep will do. Instead of the splash screen it just looks like a TV that hasn't been tuned properly haha.

To me FMT gives me an error but splash screen load up so everything should be fine. V8 tested and I love it . I love the compactness ... maybe sometimes it's too easy to challenge the ball from the cpu. I don't know if it's just a feeling. Looks to me like you have sometimes a good momentum to tackle and challenge the ball.

Is fifa mod manager more stable ?

Is there any way to stop FIFA updating to latest TU's? I'm guessing once new updates come in we can't use old versions of this mod?
I prefer version 6 slow to 8 by quite some distance so I'm trying to find a way to keep hold of that gameplay, 8 is very good and definitely closer to real football but I have lots more fun on V6.

Is there any way to stop FIFA updating to latest TU's? I'm guessing once new updates come in we can't use old versions of this mod?
I prefer version 6 slow to 8 by quite some distance so I'm trying to find a way to keep hold of that gameplay, 8 is very good and definitely closer to real football but I have lots more fun on V6.
If you are Patreon of AIMOTION he have a library of every TU for downgrade

You can easily do it by yourself. After every TU just backup 3 Files. No need to backup the whole Game Folder! Backup: Patch Folder, FC24.exe and FC24Trial.exe. When the new TU from EA is out, update the Game and after that replace those 3 Files you already have backuped. Launch the Game via Tool and you can play with any older TU. I did that since years. Working with Steam Version and with the EA App Version as Well. Let me know if I should upload TU 3 for you? I always store the TU‘s on my HDD.

You can easily do it by yourself. After every TU just backup 3 Files. No need to backup the whole Game Folder! Backup: Patch Folder, FC24.exe and FC24Trial.exe. When the new TU from EA is out, update the Game and after that replace those 3 Files you already have backuped. Launch the Game via Tool and you can play with any older TU. I did that since years. Working with Steam Version and with the EA App Version as Well. Let me know if I should upload TU 3 for you? I always store the TU‘s on my HDD.
I take the opportunity to say thanks to you once more.
We have a couple of guys here helping the community out big time over and over again; you are one of the most dominant. 💪
It’s just a quick shoutout! 😊 your support is very much appreciated! 👋

Thank you so much! Version 6 works with TU4 so I'll get those files backed up now. You're a star :)

Been really addicted to this game over the last few days playing with all the updated mods and of course your latest test version. I know you might frown upon my tweaks using sliders while using your mod, but I increased the passing speed to 75, the show power to 55, the player runs to 75 too. I feel while I love the pace of the play and players, the passing was making the mod unplayable, everything seemed to get intercepted because the pass speed was too slow for me.

Most of it isn't your fault as there's this idiotic pass lock/override from EA. Where you max out the pass bar and the game will randomly underhit the pass like a pussy completely ruining your idea. I felt like the players never make runs and are so static on your mod so I increased the runs in sliders to encourage them to overlap me more when holding the ball up.

I have a couple of requests, is there a way you could tone down the AI pressing on WC slightly, it seems like the second you get the ball, the COM is glued to you a little too excessivley. While I understand this is to prevent the passive defending and it's a difficult area to balance, I also think it's getting to the point of frustration where the COM always seems to rubber band or barge straight through my receiver.

Also, is there anything you can do about through passes? I'm playing on FUMA as I feel more freedom and agency over my passing decisions but there's still this weird pass locking/assisted override on through passes that completely spoils the point of FUMA. Countless times I've tried to pass the ball into desired space only for the game to force the through ball into the feet of the defender because through passes seem to direct to the attackers feet on this game for some reason.

I take the opportunity to say thanks to you once more.
We have a couple of guys here helping the community out big time over and over again; you are one of the most dominant. 💪
It’s just a quick shoutout! 😊 your support is very much appreciated! 👋
Completely agree, your help is very much appreciated @Byronic!

Nice! Can I install the patch with Fifa Mod Manager?

I've just released a New Fast version of the mod over on Patreon guys.

This is nowhere near as fast as default in any way, but it's a much more fleshed out version of the previous 'fast' I had released. The passing speeds are faster than my base version; as well as speed, acceleration and some other areas.

I'm trying to create two bases - one which is slower and more measured and another which has a faster tempo, more fight for the ball etc.

The way it's progressing at the moment, and with the changes in ball freedom from v8, it's really starting to come along now. I'm liking this faster version a lot.

I've also released an 'Attack AddOn' which is experimental at the moment and can be added onto whichever base version is being used. It's designed just to get some more attacking movement into the game.

Last edited:
I've just released a New Fast version of the mod over on Patreon guys.

This is nowhere near as fast as default in any way, but it's a much more fleshed out version of the previous 'fast' I had released. The passing speeds are faster than my base version; as well as speed, acceleration and some other areas.

I'm trying to create two bases - one which is slower and more measured and another which has a faster tempo, more fight for the ball etc.

The way it's progressing at the moment, and with the changes in ball freedom from v8, it's really starting to come along now. I'm liking this faster version a lot.

I've also released an 'Attack AddOn' which is experimental at the moment and can be added onto whichever base version is being used. It's designed just to get some more attacking movement into the game.
Awesome release, Anth! Sure, gameplay is now faster. But the huge difference now compared to default Gameplay is, it´s still Anth´s Gameplay on every AI attack or defensive behavior. I played 3 Games 2x8 min. I can say it´s not a box to box running on both sides. It still needs to overcome the AI in midfield and defensive lines. First 30 seconds I thought hmm, could be leading into higher scoreline but it didn´t. At least for me. 3 games: 1:1 - 1:2 - 0:0
The dynamic of the increased mixed with your tweaks of the Ball Physics, the movement of the Players and their response time is very amazing now imo. Maybe some People will find it a bit too fast compared to your other Version, but the best of that is we can choose now our desired play style like never before. The Action around the boxes is looking and feeling just great now. But the challenge on World Class difficulty is another great achievement imo. Having since the release of FC 24 always this gap between WC and Legendary. The one too easy the other too difficult. Now with WC I feel at home. With the slower Version I had sometimes the feeling I must overthink my Jockey abilities because I had a bad timing there. But with the increased movement and the faster passing the response time of AI and my own Players I could adjust my own Jockey and ball covering to a better way. For me now you put the cherry on Top on an awesome Gameplay as it already was before. :APPLAUD:

Attachments

• 170673-960x720-kirsch-torte.jpg
    170673-960x720-kirsch-torte.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom