Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

Do you have a version for FIFA Mod manager? I would not use this tool if not eSIM mods, a like his turf too much.

I do too.
Love the esim mod too. I'm hoping that Paul will release a version of FMT that allows exporting to both mods as he's done in the past. I'm waiting to hear back from him regarding this. If the answer is no then I will also manually move the mod over so I'm able to export to both tools.

Anybody having the GK kick bug? Everytime the opposing GK tries to do punt the ball, it barely goes past the 18yd box. It's resulting in a tiring loop of kicks to the CB who then heads it back to the GK.

Anybody having the GK kick bug? Everytime the opposing GK tries to do punt the ball, it barely goes past the 18yd box. It's resulting in a tiring loop of kicks to the CB who then heads it back to the GK.
I haven’t seen this happen yet. Is this just with the mod or the game in general?

Did I do something wrong or is the Bergkamp, henry image not supposed to be showing anymore?
Regarding your latest files, I usually prefer a slower game, unless of course there is a reason why you made it faster?
Also what do you mean by default camera? I haven't noticed anything different about them. Thanks for your hard work

Did I do something wrong or is the Bergkamp, henry image not supposed to be showing anymore?
Regarding your latest files, I usually prefer a slower game, unless of course there is a reason why you made it faster?
Also what do you mean by default camera? I haven't noticed anything different about them. Thanks for your hard work
Hey man, yeah you must have done something wrong. The splash screen definitely should still be there!

You must be playing default. The speed increase on v6 test is a very slight one, but I just released a version with the same speed as v5 test too. Minor differences, but just still working towards a settled place.

The camera mod is just for broadcast, Gamecam and Tele cam. It gives you more scope for height and zoom.

Game is not playable after TU4. It's really annoying. We need proper gameplay mod...
What do you mean man? I just released a new test version on patreon that works with tu4.

My gameplay mod is major work in progress. It’s probably 25% there, if that at the moment. Long process, lots to do. Takes time, and even with time the game ain’t perfect haha.

What do you mean man? I just released a new test version on patreon that works with tu4.

My gameplay mod is major work in progress. It’s probably 25% there, if that at the moment. Long process, lots to do. Takes time, and even with time the game ain’t perfect haha.

Mate I'm not talking about your mod :D It's about vanilla gameplay

Enjoying the slower paced mod , I keep switching between the two but after 10 games I think I prefer it over the slightly faster version.

After TU4 and updating FMT/Anths Mod, I now have to load the game from the EA App after loading it in FMT. Wonder if it's the same issue for you?

So for first time installing mod in FMT, import and then select to launch game- shows up as default game. Close it down and then from now on load from EA app making sure -datapath ModData is still in advanced launch options. Will now have anths splash screen to show mod is working.

After TU4 and updating FMT/Anths Mod, I now have to load the game from the EA App after loading it in FMT. Wonder if it's the same issue for you?

So for first time installing mod in FMT, import and then select to launch game- shows up as default game. Close it down and then from now on load from EA app making sure -datapath ModData is still in advanced launch options. Will now have anths splash screen to show mod is working.
Tried that. Not working. Thanks anyways

Same for me. Not every time the cb plays it back with the head for me.

Hi Guys, here is a YT Video which I recorded 2 days ago showing Anth´s Gameplay mod in Action again. Me ( Nottingham Forest ) vs Manchester City. Pressing from Man City was really heavy in that Legendary difficulty Match.
Again I use the recommend settings: sliders 50/50 for everything - Legendary Level - Competitor Mode off - Attributes: Classic

where can I find this gameplay mod to download? Can it be used with Fifa Mood Manager?

Anth any idea as to why I'm not able to load your mods anymore? Everything was working fine pre TU4. Now FMT gives me the error I posted above. Thanks for the help mate

Yeah. I'm using FMT-24.0.8699.32291. Is that the lates?
Yeah, it´s the latest. Working for me with TU 4 btw. And you have double checked all things that necessary for a successfull launch? Admin rights for start - deleting the ModData Folder - and of course you set the ModData path sentence in your app client (EA App, Steam?)?

Yeah, it´s the latest. Working for me with TU 4 btw. And you have double checked all things that necessary for a successfull launch? Admin rights for start - deleting the ModData Folder - and of course you set the ModData path sentence in your app client (EA App, Steam?)?
I had done everything except deleting the ModData folder. I did that and FMT did not give me the error again, but the mod still doesn't load. I repaired the game, tried again and got the error message from FMT again. Not sure what to do now.

Well, the more I play with Test Version 6 the less I must try also the "Slower Version". For me the little increasement of the game speed have only benefits imo. I see more fluid gameplay related to ball passing on both sides as well as the animations looking now more realistic. When 2 Player collide in a battle of the ball it feels now more natural. I like the little speed adjustment also because there is more action in a match. I can create more scoring chances. The AI also. Idk every aspect which Anth changes in v.6 but game flow is now excellent. I read many comments especially on Discord related to have an slower gp Version 6, but imo default Version is perfect for me personally. Maybe it´s because I grew up with faster FIFA gp like FIFA 06 or 08 etc. :-)
Good thing is we have 2 Versions available, so the desired one can be choosen.

So here is a new gameplay Video which I recorded with Test version 6.
This time I played on World Class which is for me the better base for FC 24 as Legendary. Some aspects of the Gameplay related to Legendary feels strange when I play on that difficulty. Of course it´s more difficult than on WC but like you see in my Video it´s not too easy because Anth changed the difficulty on WC. I am glad he consider now WC as base for his further Gameplay development.

Match Settings in the Video:
FUMA - all Sliders to 50/50 - Gamespeed: normal - World Class difficulty - Attributes: Classic - 2 x 4 minutes Matchlength (the short Match time is only for getting a whole Match compressed in under 15 minutes. Usually I play 2x8 or 2x9 minutes in my Career mode. Much needed to have more scoring chances in a Match on both sides) - Match participants: Wolverhampton (me) vs Manchester United (AI)

Last edited:
I had done everything except deleting the ModData folder. I did that and FMT did not give me the error again, but the mod still doesn't load. I repaired the game, tried again and got the error message from FMT again. Not sure what to do now.
Hmmm, I understand it´s frustrating for you. There is somewhere the error devil inside. Do you launch from Steam or direct from EA App? I mean where do you purchase the game?

Back
Top Bottom