Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

Well, the more I play with Test Version 6 the less I must try also the "Slower Version". For me the little increasement of the game speed have only benefits imo. I see more fluid gameplay related to ball passing on both sides as well as the animations looking now more realistic. When 2 Player collide in a battle of the ball it feels now more natural. I like the little speed adjustment also because there is more action in a match. I can create more scoring chances. The AI also. Idk every aspect which Anth changes in v.6 but game flow is now excellent. I read many comments especially on Discord related to have an slower gp Version 6, but imo default Version is perfect for me personally. Maybe it´s because I grew up with faster FIFA gp like FIFA 06 or 08 etc. :-)
Good thing is we have 2 Versions available, so the desired one can be choosen.

So here is a new gameplay Video which I recorded with Test version 6.
This time I played on World Class which is for me the better base for FC 24 as Legendary. Some aspects of the Gameplay related to Legendary feels strange when I play on that difficulty. Of course it´s more difficult than on WC but like you see in my Video it´s not too easy because Anth changed the difficulty on WC. I am glad he consider now WC as base for his further Gameplay development.

Match Settings in the Video:
FUMA - all Sliders to 50/50 - World Class difficulty - Attributes: Classic - 2 x 4 minutes Matchlength (the short Match time is only for getting a whole Match compressed in under 15 minutes. Usually I play 2x8 or 2x9 minutes in my Career mode. Much needed to have more scoring chances in a Match on both sides) - Match participants: Wolverhampton (me) vs Manchester United (AI)

What game speed do you set? normal or slow?
Can you tell me your camera settings? thx

What game speed do you set? normal or slow?
Can you tell me your camera settings? thx
Everythings said by Anth´s answer to you above. :))
Camera settings are the EA Gamecam with little adjustments only. -2 zoom, +3 height
I can recommend you trying the GP Version 6 from Anth with his Camera adjustments. I just tried in my Video with default Camera, but usually I play the mod with the Camera which is looking really great in game.

In EA App
Ok. I have a last suggestion what you can try to get the mods loaded. No promise it works that way but it´s nothing to worry about. So try this way:
When you launch FMT and the Tool builds the ModData Folder in your Game Folder, and than you get the error message. After that try to launch the game without FMT. Just via EA App launch button works even in offline mode. The reason is as you already set the Data Path to the ModData Folder in EA APP. It´s a option to avoid the error Message from FMT.
I can do the same once the ModData Folder is build there is no hard requierement to launch again FMT. Because the modded Data is already stored in ModData Folder and the EA App launches via ModData path you set in the "Launch argument" window. I hope it´s clear enough.
It will only work when you have an ModData Folder build by FMT. Try this. There is nothing else more what comes in my mind what could help you without beeing in front of your Computer. :))

Ok. I have a last suggestion what you can try to get the mods loaded. No promise it works that way but it´s nothing to worry about. So try this way:
When you launch FMT and the Tool builds the ModData Folder in your Game Folder, and than you get the error message. After that try to launch the game without FMT. Just via EA App launch button works even in offline mode. The reason is as you already set the Data Path to the ModData Folder in EA APP. It´s a option to avoid the error Message from FMT.
I can do the same once the ModData Folder is build there is no hard requierement to launch again FMT. Because the modded Data is already stored in ModData Folder and the EA App launches via ModData path you set in the "Launch argument" window. I hope it´s clear enough.
It will only work when you have an ModData Folder build by FMT. Try this. There is nothing else more what comes in my mind what could help you without beeing in front of your Computer. :))
Yeah had already tried that and no luck haha. I really appreciate you trying to help me but at this point I guess my only hope is that Anth releases his mod on FMM

Had the chance to play both of the latest test versions this weekend.
and btw, @final lap , I get the same error message... but the mod is loading for me. Only problem I have is the contrast or lights are a bit darker sometimes after cutscenes. then I enter the game menu for one split second and go back to the game… it’s ok for some minutes then. Anyway… I got to play this finally.

Reg. the mod gameplay: Best version so far, I’d say! And I’m not fully sure but I think I’m good with the normal speed version (what we expect as “normal“ speed! 😂 ). Slower feels a tad to slow in certain situations… not sure though. Need more time with it, cause I only played late night.
the regular LS movement speed was upped, that’s better and it plays better, because I can bring players into opponents passing lanes better. I know LS speed serves a purpose, but still i cant wrap my head around it, cause it’s logically off (compared to jockey and sprint). i won’t go into detail again here… as I’m in the minority, but enjoy what’s given with this mod and that’s much of a positive difference, compared to what EA thinks a football game should be. 👏

thanks for the effort @Anth James , your great work continues… 💪🥳
your gameplay mod made me save some footage again last night. It’s alive! 😂👌 …and when I have to jump out of the comfy sofa, walk to the other room to hit keys on a keyboard to save footage… then it’s telling, cause I’m a lazy ass. 😜 I mean pragmatist. 😂

Last edited:
Anth James have you planned a version for Fifa mod manager? Thank you for your work.
Hey, yes definitely. When Paul is able to he should have a version of FMT that allows exporting to both. If that’s not possible then I will soon begin moving the mod over manually so I can offer both.

Okay, first game with the v7 (not the fast version, default). I am losing in world class? What? I really got owned by the AI lol. If you only want to see goals you can check only the second half, but the whole game was intense, fun, and i really felt a challenge, i really loved it!
The animations of course are less buggy, the world class AI is acting very strong giving it a fair challenge, and overall, i enjoyed it ALOT. Thank you once again for this. Much love.

Honestly I still love the V6. V7 for me it's too fast looks to me like too much ping pong fifa style. 6 is very enjoable.
Have you gone back to v6 after v7? I'm having a discussion on discord now. I haven't touched ANYTHING related to any kind of speed, cpu passing, cpu passing behaviour, movement - zero. v6 to v7 those values are all identical.

Some guys are saying now that v6 is also playing fast now. Sounds like some weird 'magic' is going on from EA possibly.

There's zero reason for it which makes me pretty confident it's happening on the EA end...

Was there a live tuning update we're not aware of???

Okay, first game with the v7 (not the fast version, default). I am losing in world class? What? I really got owned by the AI lol. If you only want to see goals you can check only the second half, but the whole game was intense, fun, and i really felt a challenge, i really loved it!
The animations of course are less buggy, the world class AI is acting very strong giving it a fair challenge, and overall, i enjoyed it ALOT. Thank you once again for this. Much love.

Do you still keep your camera settings secret? 😄

It's really weird yeah speed was increased without a reason last night on V7. V6 was perfect.
Main difference was that V7 felt little bit more difficult for me . V 6 was still too easy probably and less challenging (I still find legend sometimes too easy).

I will try today to play V7 again . I don't have so much time to give to the game unfortunately.

I have my thoery on FIFA speed from years and years. Maybe it's stupid but I still believe in it. On night game has usually had a boost on speed side while in the morning the game has the good pace.

And playing again now it feels definitely faster again. What are EA doing?! It's strange, it really feels like the typical EA acceleration 'boosts' have kicked in. Last year they didn't impact the mod because I had them switched off...really strange.

And playing again now it feels definitely faster again. What are EA doing?! It's strange, it really feels like the typical EA acceleration 'boosts' have kicked in. Last year they didn't impact the mod because I had them switched off...really strange.
Ain’t no firewalling or canceling connection ingame doing the trick?! What about EA App offline…?!
don’t want to add to the confusion… I’m just curious.
all we want is an offline sim experience; what is that made so difficult by EA?! 🤯

It's really weird yeah speed was increased without a reason last night on V7. V6 was perfect.
Main difference was that V7 felt little bit more difficult for me . V 6 was still too easy probably and less challenging (I still find legend sometimes too easy).

I will try today to play V7 again . I don't have so much time to give to the game unfortunately.

I have my thoery on FIFA speed from years and years. Maybe it's stupid but I still believe in it. On night game has usually had a boost on speed side while in the morning the game has the good pace.

Ain’t no firewalling or canceling connection ingame doing the trick?! What about EA App offline…?!
don’t want to add to the confusion… I’m just curious.
all we want is an offline sim experience; what is that made so difficult by EA?! 🤯

guys last pages I posted something about it. (Anth got upset for the offtopic 😁) I reported the bug to EA.

Hahaha oh sorry, I read it quickly and thought it was a continuous discussion about stuttering :LMAO:
No no. It was always on topic because the bug speeds up the game and breaks the experience of the mod (or any gameplay mod).

Maybe A little bit offtopic coz hardware bug related stuff 😅

Back
Top Bottom