Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

It's not a finished mod yet - it's a work in progress with many, many areas still untouched!!

Please start remembering this guys, it's getting exhausting having to say the same thing every day!
I find it odd a lot of people are commenting on things you haven't touched yet. Even saying it's better than mine in every way but at the same time would complain in the main FC24 thread about how shit vanilla is... I do love this community... honest.

I find it odd a lot of people are commenting on things you haven't touched yet. Even saying it's better than mine in every way but at the same time would complain in the main FC24 thread about how shit vanilla is... I do love this community... honest.
Haha perceptions can be a strange thing. I definitely agree that some behaviours etc can change due to movement alone, but main point is that those areas haven't been worked on yet, so they're not balanced or refined yet.

Dont have the game on pc yet. I love ur mod for 23. Is it worth buying the game yet comparing this new mod coming vs ur 23 mod?
Well… I’m back! 🤷‍♂️ 😊

gp test 5 version, fuma, WC, 8 min.
this was the first time I had Arp making the starting 11. And he wasn’t about to disappoint, quite the opposite. 😊
from that match on, I refered to him as Arpinho! 😂
can’t remember if I ever or when I rounded the keeper the last time. Anyway, the draw was a very satisfying and valuable one, as Holstein is struggling this season...

Last edited:
Dont have the game on pc yet. I love ur mod for 23. Is it worth buying the game yet comparing this new mod coming vs ur 23 mod?
Thanks! It's not as fleshed out as the 23 was mod was YET, but the plan is to have it even more developed than that.

There's some good positives this year that open up the scope from last year. It's not perfect, but it's definitely an improvement on 23!

This is amazing work, I know it's only a test version at the moment but I can't remember the last time I enjoyed playing a football game so much!

When the time comes to look at GK's, do you think it's possible to make them spill the ball slightly further when they only get a hand to it? From what I've seen even bottom tier goalkeepers seem to have glue on their hands 😅

This is amazing work, I know it's only a test version at the moment but I can't remember the last time I enjoyed playing a football game so much!

When the time comes to look at GK's, do you think it's possible to make them spill the ball slightly further when they only get a hand to it? From what I've seen even bottom tier goalkeepers seem to have glue on their hands 😅
Thank-you, great to hear you're enjoying it!

For sure, I'll definitely be looking at GKs and I'll try and see what I can do in regards to this point in particular.

I'm currently working on trying to reduce the CPU's tendency to go to the byline for the cutback. This isn't just about getting the CPU to cross more, but instead I feel it's the biggest issue left in the game regarding 1v1.

1v1 obviously still exists in the game, but its impact is much less this year around the pitch in general, now that the CPU covers space better and is more aware of blocking passing lanes etc. However, once we get in the box, the impact of 1v1 is unfortunately still quite annoying.

The defence sits in its rigid line, backing off and it leads to a lot of repetition in how the CPU attacks in the box. Too often, it simply runs towards the space on the side of the goal and then cuts it back to the attacker who slips between the midfield and defensive lines - all before either line has a chance to react out of their rigid positions (1v1).

I'm really trying to work on this, but I'm a little concerned as 1v1 issues typically have no real solution unless it comes from EA.......back to it anyway!

If I can figure this out properly then the game really has a chance to shine.

I'm currently working on trying to reduce the CPU's tendency to go to the byline for the cutback. This isn't just about getting the CPU to cross more, but instead I feel it's the biggest issue left in the game regarding 1v1.

1v1 obviously still exists in the game, but its impact is much less this year around the pitch in general, now that the CPU covers space better and is more aware of blocking passing lanes etc. However, once we get in the box, the impact of 1v1 is unfortunately still quite annoying.

The defence sits in its rigid line, backing off and it leads to a lot of repetition in how the CPU attacks in the box. Too often, it simply runs towards the space on the side of the goal and then cuts it back to the attacker who slips between the midfield and defensive lines - all before either line has a chance to react out of their rigid positions (1v1).

I'm really trying to work on this, but I'm a little concerned as 1v1 issues typically have no real solution unless it comes from EA.......back to it anyway!

If I can figure this out properly then the game really has a chance to shine.
Well, ambitious Projects needs ambitious Developers. So if you give this one a try we are very thankful. 😄👍

Amazing work Anth. Tried your latest and it is really good. But what kind of rig are you guys running? I have horrendous lag and framerate issues. I have turned down all renderings to medium. The game is very poorly optimized for PC.
I have got mine better than before by putting down to medium like you say, turning v sync on, locking fps to 60, and I think there was a setting to choose half frame rate cut scenes or something like that

I have got mine better than before by putting down to medium like you say, turning v sync on, locking fps to 60, and I think there was a setting to choose half frame rate cut scenes or something like that
I also set high performance in power options for windows and now lag is almost completely gone. With this change, I am now able to set rendering to high in game options. Still need to try ULTRA. Only problem is the game now feels super fast. Not sure if my lag was so bad before that it seemed slower or if the gameplay reverted back to vanilla. I still see the Bergkamp picture on the splash so I'm guessing the mod is installed correctly?

Have you tried this and it helped? I'm on the latest driver right now. Thanks

my working solution:

use ddu driver to remove actual installed driver and reboot https://www.guru3d.com/download/display-driver-uninstaller-download/

install 537.58 https://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/212701/en-us/

then open your nvidia control panel and change:
- textures filtering to allow
- vertical synchronization to adaptive (or fast)
- trilinear optimalization to on
- power managment mode to prefer max performance

fc24 settings ingame:
- fullscreen
- vsync and frame limiter off
- cutscene full frame rate
- set to your native monitor refreshrate
- dynamic resolution off
- hair, texture filtering, grass quality and crowd to automatic

from what i can say on the internet i found different workaround, but seems randomic to be honest.

Last edited:
I
my working solution:

use ddu driver to remove actual installed driver and reboot https://www.guru3d.com/download/display-driver-uninstaller-download/

start fc24 set ingame set hair, texture filtering, grass quality and crowd to automatic, vsync off and frame limiter set to your monitor refreshrate.

from what i can say on the internet i found different workaround, but seems randomic to be honest.
I always use DDU before installing a new driver. Worked flawless so far… 👌

Last edited:
my working solution:

fc24 settings ingame:
- fullscreen
- vsync and frame limiter off
- cutscene full frame rate
- set to your native monitor refreshrate
- dynamic resolution off
- hair, texture filtering, grass quality and crowd to automatic

Thanks, will try that.

It is impossible to have a consistent experience in the game. For a week I thought I had achieved something stable, the game was flowing with proper animations at 120 fps. Even the pad stopped having random disconnections.

Last night everything collapsed, it's hard to explain, the game is no longer fluid, I'm not talking about suttering, I'm talking about everything speeding up, yes, it's more responsive, but it becomes a technically "cheaper" experience when moving and controlling the players.

I did not install anything on the PC. I didn't update drivers either. Just after an hour everything went wrong again.

It is something totally inexplicable. Out of pattern.

It is impossible to have a consistent experience in the game. For a week I thought I had achieved something stable, the game was flowing with proper animations at 120 fps. Even the pad stopped having random disconnections.

Last night everything collapsed, it's hard to explain, the game is no longer fluid, I'm not talking about suttering, I'm talking about everything speeding up, yes, it's more responsive, but it becomes a technically "cheaper" experience when moving and controlling the players.

I did not install anything on the PC. I didn't update drivers either. Just after an hour everything went wrong again.

It is something totally inexplicable. Out of pattern.
I think I'm having the same issues

I keep saying, the CPU plays football this year! Check out this build up. It's not just mindless passing around the back for no reason either.

first of all congratulations for the gameplay, thanks to you I'm playing another game, I just have some questions:
1- with the mod can I touch the slides or do I leave everything by default?
2- do you use any reshade or any turf mods in your videos?

Hi Anth... your gameplay mod is very nice, just small question could you pls give a small tutorial for Reshade mod, how it works with eafc 24?? and which files we have to download for it? thanks a lot...

first of all congratulations for the gameplay, thanks to you I'm playing another game, I just have some questions:
1- with the mod can I touch the slides or do I leave everything by default?
2- do you use any reshade or any turf mods in your videos?
Here are the steps for using reshade. Nothing changes since FIFA 23. Generally you need only Live Editor from Aranaktu and the reshade and the Preset installed to inject the reshade dxgi.dll into EA FC 24. Without Live Editor you can´t make Reshade to work in your game.

https://evoweb.uk/threads/anths-23-mods-gameplay-v6-0-released.93953/post-3938617

Had a couple of matches yesterday of the new tu4 and the game seems much improved. It's also running better on my PC so that's a plus. Can't wait to try your new work Anth!!

Back
Top Bottom