AC Milan Thread

Re: The AC Milan Thread

Lol that idiot!

Always causing trouble everywhere trying to be so big and bad.

And now he's picking a fight with Gooch! :LOL: He's not the type you can easily get angry but when he is, not somebody I'd wanna fight! Lol That's like 230 pounds or so probably lol of pure muscle! He's as built and strong as a footballer gets lol. Probably twice as strong as Ibra at least.

p.s. Yah clip would be awesome! :D

i would LOVE to see Gooch beat the crap out of ibra.
Come on Gooch, we're all with u!! :D

Last edited:

Hahaha... trying so hard to see if there's even a hint of a drop of blood on his face somewhere.. duh? of course not! lool he barely touched you!

I hope Milan will at least draw with Inter later. Even better beat them. I'm not saying Milan doesn't have the talent to beat Inter, I mean Milan need to realize that Inter are no teams to pick on.

FORZA MILAN!

Well it looks like Dinho,Pirlo,and Nesta might leave at the end of the season. We will need some huge spending to replace them in case that happens. Also, Maldini just explained why Milan let of Gourcuff. It seems he had a lot of personal and off-field issues.

About the new formation, do you Milan have been a bit lucky lately? Defensively, we are more solid now but not a lot of attacking chances are being created.

It was an interview with L'Equipe. He said Gourcuff had behaviour issues, never bothered to learn Italian, arrived late at training, didn't care about the tactics, didn't mix with the group, and didn't earn their respect. He also mentioned that there were a lot of things better left unsaid and that Gourcuff knows about them.

All that from a back then 20 year old in his first experience at a club just won the CL? :CONFUSE: It is kinda like the same thing that happened to him with the national team during the WC. He seems either super arrogant or super shy.

That shows you how much we know about what really goes on inside the club.

Yeah that sounds VERY unprofessional and immature.

Now I would normally take what somebody says with a pinch of salt but this coming from Mr. Maldini, I think it's worth paying attention to.

I think he's quite shy and would've especially been in that locker room as a 20 year old! Was probably intimidated by and scared of the likes of Gattuso. :P

Last edited:

i6Wet.jpg

:SHOCK:

Haha Strasser is getting abused a lot lately. Ibra shoves his boot up his ass and now this. :D

How about Van Bommel saying he is in early talks with Milan. Above his age, how is Allegri supposed to deal with 4 of the biggest assholes of football? I really hope Cagliari sell Lazzari as I really hate van Bommel.

I think it's time, MvB goes back to PSV. He'll be great there for a few more years before hanging it up.

Milan already has older experienced past peak players in central of midfield like Ambrosini and Gattuso.
Haha Strasser is getting abused a lot lately. Ibra shoves his boot up his ass and now this. :D

:LOL:

He's getting more playing time at least but I guess that's the price he pays.... :P :LOL:

galliani said they're not interested in van bommel, so i guess it was just a rumour.

as for strasser, given the choice, i'd have ibra's boot in my face rather than cassano's hand in my ass every day.
:COAT:

Last edited:

As long as no one kisses me on the mouth after a goal, i'll be ok :D

"Milan have also shown an interest in signing me. We are currently in talks with them. I don't really start thinking about it though until the interest gets really serious.

Raioli is pushing hard for this move to happen from the summer. He might convince Galliani to change his mind by playing the Balotelli card.

Allegri said he wants a midfielder Lazzari, but if Cellino doesn't sell then there has no other option. I really hope it doesn't go through. Flamini is back and Strasser may need a few minutes. The thing about Strasser than I noticed is that he is freakishly slow. Emerson slow.

Surprisigly, Milan will be active in this market according to Galliani. A LB is our primary target. I like Antonini, he has good moments, but he just plays stupid and silly at times. His runs and decisions seem what a 15 year old would do I'd just want to choke him. I think that is why Prandelli is not calling him. Abate on the other hand has been a huge improvement and Allegri is putting faith in him.

Two of these players will come(lazzari,criscito,mexes,bosingwa,bommel) which will be a good upgrade especially after the mess Seedorf and Bonera put in the last game. How does Allegri choose Bonera over Yepes is beyond me. Yepes can teach Bonera how to mark!

Even Amelia wasn't good. I've never seen a GK jump like that on Di Natale's first goal.

YouTube - AC Milan vs Udinese 4-4 First Di Natale Goal 09-01-2011

Last edited:

What do you mean? I don't get it. Nor do I see what Amelia did so bad there... he was kinda unlucky... few are agile enough to instantly get back up after a dive to the corner like that to stop an opportunistic Di Natale.

He didn't do great there but I don't see how that goal is so his fault either... having said that I've never been convinced of Amelia much. Not a fan of his.

I am not saying it is his fault. I would have been impossible for him to stop this goal. Even Inler's shot was very imoressive. It hit the ground just before it got to Amelia. I just didn't like how he left the goal completely open after the jump. Even if Di Natale shot at the near corner, Amelia would have had no chance cause all of his body was outside the goal. I might be too harsh on him but he has been shaky in the matches he played this season. Maybe it's confidence. He'll also play the next game.

I guess I got used to Abbiati's amazing saves this season.

GK is hard job though. I once heard a GK analyst explain how every goal can somehow be saved if the GK used the right leg to drive his jump or pulled the right hand to save the shot. It's more complicated than I thought. :) But insticts surely plays a role sometimes.

Last edited:

Pretty well, but unlucky with injuries, if not, he'd be starting this season I think.

I think the MvB rumors are BS, and hate that asshole prick more than Ibra. I think we Seedorf has been poor under Allegri, probably because he no longer has all the attention in midfield. Apparently we are after Kevin Constant, who I think is a pretty solid player - makes me think of Boateng/Mariga. I also think we might snap up Mexes in June from Roma, and give them a discount on Borriello's fee.

I agree about Antonini, and hope we don't go for Bosingwa, but someone more complete and aggressive... something I think Criscito lacks at times. Antonini is on and off, and you're right about Abate.

How awesome is Galliani. Reports in the press quoted him saying he was in Brazil working for Ganso while talking to Flamengo about Dinho. I wouldn't be surprised he already got a deal in place! :D

Very good work this mercato. I'm sure he'll finalize Criscito before the window closes and MVB and Urby will give the CL players needed rest before the games.

My feeling is that the whole Criscito operations is more some way to keep other teams busy and leaving the players Milan wants to sign free from pression.
Yet I think he would be a decent reserve, and he will be probably the only costly operation if it goes through.

Another 6 month deal. Some great bargains by us. Van Bommel and Legrotaglie are free and are here until the summer. Cassano for something like £3m, Emanuelson for like £2m and Vila for like £3m.

How is Thiago Silva performing? I haven't been following Calcio lately but I've heard he's been great, being played even as a DMF! :)

He is a god. He played as DMF and was also great - even our manager said he was quite sad that Thiago Silva had to go back to center back. The man is a machine. He's the kind of guy I'd love to see as a Milan captain.

Back
Top Bottom