hahaha
when i see the other picture/video, when ibra kick strasser's head
they (the other players, allegri) seems really enjoyed it very much
so i think, ibra make a joke that not funny to strasser, but funny to other guy
IMHO

Huh?

I'm still confused.

Re: The AC Milan Thread

Well, we're 2nd in the table at the moment, same points as In*&r.
Too bad they already played Roma and Juventus, which are tough teams to play against even if their position on the table doesn't tell so. On the other hand, we've played already against Lazio but unluckily I don't really see Lazio lasting much..

Can't wait to see how we will handle Real Madrid and Ronaldo. He is very fast and looking at what Suarez did, Antonini has some work to do but the same thing goes the other way though. Pato can really demolish Marcelo.

If the matches this season are half as good as last season, (well at least the 3-2 at the Bernabau) we're in for a treat.

Ronaldo's played on the left a few times this season so might not be up against Antonini.
If he plays on the left he will probably be up against either Zambrotta which is nowhere as fast as Ronaldo or against Abate that in my opinion can't defend properly yet (he's not a pure side back as far as I know). Either way he'll be a pain in the @$$.

On the other hand Zeem is right: Pato could outperform quite every defender in the world, provided that he's fit. Thing that now is still in doubt.

and Robinho hit the post from a close range shot. He seems to have bad shooting. :D

Now the media are linking Kaka with a return to replace Dinho. What a crazy move that will be. A Milan guy on twitter wrote to him he is his idol and Kaka replied "Forza Milan". Made it clear to Inter and Zanetti. :P

Last edited:

"Braida confirmed he met with Kaka's father at Milan's headquarters at Via Turati but only said it was because they have a good friendship."

WTF are Milan doing and are Real that stupid to sell? The time of that meeting is soo wrong. :D

Are you guys fishing in Portugal? Portuguese media are saying you're after João Pereira, Fábio Coentrão and David Luiz. They also said you are planning a total roster renew.

The rumors I'm seeing are for David Luiz. Apparently he's the one we want to replace Nesta, and to partner Thiago Silva. What do you think of him?

Fantastic. As I said in various threads around here, he's the best brazilian CB right now.

He is fast, has good technical skills and great physical. He completely dominates the plays in the air. Rivals never pass through him easily. He likes to take the ball into the offensive part, you will see him passing the midfield many many times like Piqué for example. Quique Flores adapted him to the left back (that's how he improved his offensive skills) but he's way better at the centre.

Just one negative note: he's a bit nervous sometimes (well, that's a latin thing!), if the ref were a tough guy he will have problems.

He is Benfica's golden boy alongside Coentrão. We just love them!

Fantastic. As I said in various threads around here, he's the best brazilian CB right now.

He is fast, has good technical skills and great physical. He completely dominates the plays in the air. Rivals never pass through him easily. He likes to take the ball into the offensive part, you will see him passing the midfield many many times like Piqué for example. Quique Flores adapted him to the left back (that's how he improved his offensive skills) but he's way better at the centre.

Just one negative note: he's a bit nervous sometimes (well, that's a latin thing!), if the ref were a tough guy he will have problems.

He is Benfica's golden boy alongside Coentrão. We just love them!
Nah, he's second only to Thiago Silva. Looked very nervous against Ukraine, a friendly which was funnily enough hosted in my home city of Derby. :BLINK:

David Luiz would be great. I read that he is not your normal centre-back. Not cheap though. Chelsea and City would really love to have him but we could see some tranfers next season since a lot of high wage players are leaving.

On another note, Allegri tried Ronaldinho as a attacking midfielder in a friendly. I think it is better for the team and Pato if this happens.

Amelia will likely be our GK today. I trust him. Thiago Silva may make it but if not it will be Bonera. I kinda prefer Yepes. He had a really good preseason - especially against Barcelona.

And can't wait to see what Pato will do. He has been on fire.

I want to see Gattuso lead the midfield today. Lately he has been a new person - Allegri has done something to give energy back to him.

Thoughts on the match mates? I say Ronaldinho is over. He can't play in these matches. He doesn't track back(reason behind the first goal) and even with the ball he doesn't run.

LOL! Ibra in another fight. He tackled Onyewu hard so Onyewu chocked him then it got big. I hope some of the fans got a video of that and posts it up on youtube. :D

And wierd to know Onyewu training. I thought he was out.

Back
Top Bottom