AC Milan Thread

Re: The AC Milan Thread

Unless we sell some defenders, he is not going to play at all.

Unless we sell some defenders, he is not going to play at all.

I think he will fight with Onyewu mostly. Nesta is injured, so I think Papa and Yepes will be ahead of Oguchi. Allegri is a fan of rotation (ABOUT BLOODY TIME MILAN GOT ONE OF THESE MANAGERS).

So Nesta will start the season injured? For how long?

There is Bonera also who is very good plus Kaladze who was complaining a lot last year about not playing and will cause trouble if he doesn't leave.

I think Kaladze's Milan career is over. I read about how he said he wanted to stay so he could end his career by leaving a prestigious club - so I doubt he'll even play. Bonera is still recovering, but I think he will be our main RB cover.

I don't consider Nesta a starter because he has too many physical problems, and I feel the team know that too. I also have a feeling that Onyewu might be sent out somewhere :(

Last edited:

Does Allegri have a formation he likes to play? Berlusconi wants him to play Ronaldinho and Pato close to goal unlike last year and probably Seedorf behind them but I doubt he can manage that.

20 mins in and we're down 2-0 against Varese. No one has any hunger, where as teams like Roma, Lazio and Juve are treating pre-season like the CL final. Kaladze is a fucking joke!

The whole team is a joke. They will change 5 coaches until they realise it.

How did the game end?

2-0 FT. Terrible performance. Kaladze, Jankulovski and Oddo were rubbish. I really hope the reason they played now was just to see if they had anything left in them - which they obviously don't. Ronaldinho is a fat ass, and why is Adiyah able to play in the WC but never play a single game for Milan?

Pathetic. I love Milan but this is becoming very sad.

What is happening with Flamini?

Would he be available to buy and at what price?

Ronaldinho is injured. We won't see none of him at the Emirates this weekend :(

I wasn't convinced by Yepes today. He seems like another Kaladze. Sokratis was very good though.

Hernanes will join Lazio tomorrow. I was confident he will join Milan and we still have a free non EU spot but we look after Blasi and Camoranesi. Poli was linked recently but surely Sampdoria will never sell him now.

Pato , always a dangerous player I didn`t see too many young players most the old one wonder if they are coming out tomorrow.

I thought our squad was alright today. We only started with 4 veterans today - Seedorf, Gattuso, Yepes and Nesta. I thought they were all mediocre... especially Yepes. I'm liking Antonini and Sokratis - the latter has some good ball control - FINALLY a player that does.

Yepes was disappointing - can't wait for Thiago.

Thought Flamini was good, and I think he will shine under Allegri. I'd like to see Adiyah tomorrow.

The new kit is amazing!
5FgP

Genoa sign Boateng for 5.5 mill and loan him to us for 1.5 mill to farm him. Cheap deals with no ambition at all. Galliani keeps inviting fans to the stadium but what does he expect with nothing new and exciting?

I welcome these loan-to-buy deals. If they're crap, we don't have to stick with them until they're 36. I'd happily take Bocchetti and Boateng... but poor Onyewu.

Ibrahimovic rumours are all over the place. All our staff commented on the situation. We are not used to that. :D

I think we actually need a player of his caliber to arrive. The ticket sales hit an all time low. 20,000 less than last year. The fans are getting sick of the same thing I guess.

Back
Top Bottom