AC Milan Thread

Re: The AC Milan Thread

Fletch and Scholes then I take it? Or will he take a chance on Gibson as well?

Either way I do reckon you're right and Milan will be able to expose that gap that Carrick leaves.

I think Leonardo will use that since Pato is out and he is likely to play an extra midfielder like Seedorf or Beckham.

Well, it looks like it's me that has to start this thread again..
Now that we're off the Champions League (fair enough, if a team deserved to qualify, well, it was utd and also by far) there's no excuse: I want the players to give their f*ck'n blood for the Serie A. Now that we have only Serie A to think about, I just WANT Milan to seriously fight for it.

PS: congrats to Utd fans also for their behaviour with Beckham.. If instead of utd there had been an Italian team, the applauses and chants for Beckham would have been whistles and boo's.

But, well, seeing that you still like him this much.. Would you please accept him back to Utd? PLEEEEASEEEE!!

It depends on the way the player has been released, I guess..
Gilardino anyone? =)

But, well, seeing that you still like him this much.. Would you please accept him back to Utd? PLEEEEASEEEE!!

:SS

I think he was the best of the Milan players. When he came on he provided much threat.

Jankulovski, Kaladze, and Dida are all heading back home this summer. Favalli is likely to retire. Looks like we will finally get the defensive reinforcements.

Hope Inzaghi stays though. This fox will never die.

I think he was the best of the Milan players
Sorry, I've explained it bad. My fault I suppose.
In terms of performance he still was one of the players that played better lately (at least before the injury), but I really can't stand a team buying players that are in their 30's just because they're glamorous and will generate income (anyone remembers Ronaldo or Rivaldo?), it's a suicide in my opinion.

Still, he'll be missed from here to the end of the season.

Sorry, I've explained it bad. My fault I suppose.
In terms of performance he still was one of the players that played better lately (at least before the injury), but I really can't stand a team buying players that are in their 30's just because they're glamorous and will generate income (anyone remembers Ronaldo or Rivaldo?), it's a suicide in my opinion.

Still, he'll be missed from here to the end of the season.

Ah, definitely agree with that then ;)

Well it seems we are about to sign Mario Yepes to replace Favalli... he's a good player.. but please god, I hope we didn't sign him as a starter!

I am ok with that if we sign another reliable defender and to save some cash on other signings.

But god, if it is another Onyewu were we just signed him becuase he is free, well then that is a really sad move from a really sad team.

We can't build a team from free players. Cacau I heard is a target because he is free. We deserve better and Borriello and Huntelaar and even Inzaghi are better than him.

It's sad a situatuion like this Milan is passing through.

Last edited:

I really don't know if this 'revamp' of our finances is real? If it is... we're doing quite a good job in reducing the wage bill and being -1 from Inter. But I think we will sign Bonucci, I've got a feeling.

Milan have always had money. Especially at this point, selling a mega player and signing a mega sponsor deal. The situation of the owner and his current position is the barrier. Therefoe, I doubt we will sign any major deals this year. This is the same owner who used to spend 70+ mill each transfer market in the early 2000's.

I have a feeling Marchetti will come. That would be awesome. Also, I hope we can have a treat by signing Krasic. He turned down Liverpool and always expressed his admiration of Milan. :)

Last edited:

Milan have always had money. Especially at this point, selling a mega player and signing a mega sponsor deal. The situation of the owner and his current position is the barrier. Therefoe, I doubt we will sign any major deals this year. This is the same owner who used to spend 70+ mill each transfer market in the early 2000's.

I have a feeling Marchetti will come. That would be awesome. Also, I hope we can have a treat by signing Krasic. He turned down Liverpool and always expressed his admiration of Milan. :)

yeah right, don't forget Edin Dzeko, i hope he play for milan too :BOP:

I really don't think our attack will change. I think it will still be Pato-Inzaghi-Borriello-Huntelaar.

What needs changing is our defence, keeper and a new reliable midfielder to replace Gattuso, I'd like Hernanes.

I really don't think its a bad signing. At one stage he was a pretty solid defensive player that can play everywhere. He's still 29 and we got him on a free. But I still hope we get a good full back and a good midfielder :(

But why? We have Flamini who hasn't played much this season. Unless we are going to sell him which will be a really cheap move by the management. And this shows we are going for cheap deals for not so needed players while Juve and Inter are spending to improve. Even Roma are bulding a much more solid team with cheap deals.

Gattuso,Ambrosini,Pirlo,Seedorf,Flamini,Blasi. That shuts the door on any other midfielder to come. We are gonna rely on the first 4 midfielders forever. :D

A full back will come if Oddo leaves. Forget about a new keeper as it seems Storari will be back.

Last edited:

According to his agent, we already did. That is a better move to Inter than selling Quaresma.

Ibra is suddenly very close. Barcelona are helping a lot with the deal. My god what will we do if he fails. :D

He's a traitor to Juve and to Inter. Don't want someone like him in our squad, especially with Borriello slowly establishing himself.

I'd happily take Melo from Juve though, and wouldn't mind if we snapped up someone like Joe Cole on a free (unlikely). Still think we need a good solid full/wing back.

please no Melo! Flamini is better. We need a Seedorf type of player. Joe Cole is good for that. He can play there and reports are linking him with Italy move lately. Guess Galliani is working on another free transfer. :D Although it is not totally free as their are some other payments other than the fee to be paid. He will be our 5'th free player in the last 2 years.

Another thing, Our three strikers Inzaghi,Borriello,and Huntelaar are all the same. Ibra is diffrent and can play along Borriello in case Pato is injured and the other way around. If Barcelona accept a good deal, welcome aboard.

Milan announced Sokratis Papastathopoulos!!! He is our favorite player in AEK Athens! He is by far the best Greek CB!!!

I think he will earn his place in starting 11 very very soon in AC Milan!

Good luck Sokratis! Makes us proud!!!

Good move but Milan have like 12 defenders now and they just extended Oddo's contract.

Milan really need to bring some new blood into the midfield but they are too retarded to realize it. At one point Ambrosini complained that they can't play forever.

Back
Top Bottom