AC Milan Thread

Re: The AC Milan Thread - Grazie Maldini! Leonardo new manager!

Milan are gonna release Kalac, about time :)

We are also going to sign Roma which hopefully means Dida will maybe go, his wages are high. Still a great GK I think was needed.

Won't you sign any1? Like a trequartista or something? Is huntelaar enough?

I think if Milan needed a trequartista they would have kept Gourcuff. I think they need a LB, A midfielder(Hernanes), and a GK.

Exactly. Gourcuff had a set price in the contract... we didn't really 'sell' him... the price was set so he would leave if Bordeaux met the fee. We got rid of Kaka and Gourcuff so we play without a trequartista and with wingers instead.

Actually Gourcuff said he had negotiations with Milan but couldn't agree to stay because they didn't guarantee him playing time. We could have kept him if we wanted.

Anyway, expecting a new signing starting tomorrow. I think releasing Kalac was to free a non EU spot hopefully.

Pato from the right and Ronaldinho from the left with Huntelaar infront of the two.

--Pato--------Ronaldinho-
------Huntelaar----------

Yah I think Pato will be happy to play there. He mentioned sometime ago that he is not physically able to play CF. Plus, last season he used to always go on the sides and start his runs.

He may play Pato and Huntelaar as traditional centre forwards with Ronaldinho sitting behind in a free role.

I thought getting rid of Gourcuff and Kaka was signalling a move away from that though?

Pato is capable of playing as a SS coming from slightly wider I'm sure.

Pre Season is sucking big time :(

We are promised new signing in the next days.

Re: The AC Milan Thread

Casillas almost kept Madrid in the game, Dida almost took Milan out of it.
A side like Milan deserve a top class keeper.

Great win btw. I'm sure every fan who had their team raided by Madrid in the summer must have loved it.

MILAN WON THE match against RM!!! 3-2!!! FORZA MILAN!!!.. actually it's suppose to be 4-2.... Stupid referree

Well, and the penalty on Benzema?

Marcelo is crap, Kaka', Alonso and Benzema (Higuain is far better than him) aren't showing their true level and the tactic is a crap in my opinion. Casillas was also a disaster last night. Only Lass is playing well. Ronaldodependency? Even without him Madrid should have won this game. Pellegrini, my friend, you have to do better!

Congrats to Milan by the way. Pato was awesome.

Pato is still only 20?! What a player, Reminds me of C.Ronaldo.

Overall I think you deserved it but both sides were poor defensively.

Nesta was the best player on the pitch. What a classy player he is. One of the best defenders. For me he is the best. :D

Fucking Dida. We were playing well until that fuck up... gave Real the lead they didn't deserve. Like I've been saying for a year or two now, Pato will be a star. He does things that only a few players can do... very raw talent. I thought Nesta and Thiago Silva were awesome, as was Captain Ambrosini. I also thought Borriello was more suited to the game than Pippo due to his positioning and strength.

Real Madrid didn't really impress me... I thought Lass was their only solid player. Beating Real at San Siro will be poetic justice.

Fucking Dida. We were playing well until that fuck up... gave Real the lead they didn't deserve. Like I've been saying for a year or two now, Pato will be a star. He does things that only a few players can do... very raw talent. I thought Nesta and Thiago Silva were awesome, as was Captain Ambrosini. I also thought Borriello was more suited to the game than Pippo due to his positioning and strength.

Real Madrid didn't really impress me... I thought Lass was their only solid player. Beating Real at San Siro will be poetic justice.

Disagree. Milan didn't do a thing until the goal they scored. Up until then it was "pass it to Pato, see what he does".

Then they woke up and played well, but for the first 60m I was thinking "what the hell has happened to Milan, are they even trying?".

What I mean by saying playing well is being able to keep our structure and to prevent Real from creating proper chances seeing as they're meant to be the home side. I thought we did a good job of absorbing the pressure, and hitting them on the counter.

Thiago Silva's Goal should be counted. Stupid Referee. Now I kindda hate Raul. Haha Ronaldinho Slap him.

Nesta and Thiago Silva was the man. Best defenders in Milan. Just like Maldini.

what`s with the attack on owner/prime minister ...isn`t that a serious crime? or will it be deemed for the owner part.

Why didn't you guys use the money of the Kaka deal and bought Di Silvestri (which is now warming the Viola bench, i think) and use Zambrotta on the left?

Abbiati(?)
Di Silvestri - Nesta - Thiago S. - Zambrotta
Pirlo
Beckham Gattuso
Ronaldinho
Pato Borrielo/Huntelaar​
:...

Back
Top Bottom