AC Milan Thread

Re: The AC Milan Thread

Not everything is lost, but you're gonna need much more creativity and a little bit of luck, cause you've seen how they can defend a lead.

Gattuso is a right piece of work :LOL:

:LOL: He's a nutter, a shame really as he was a good player but he's just not got anything to offer anymore.

Really was surprised by that performance, apart from a 20 minute period were you better than Spurs (but still lacked any cutting edge) you lot were actually scared of Spurs and played like the away team in the first half.

Regarding Ganso I've seen him 2 or 3 times for Santos and he seems a big talent. Also he's said he'll play IN Milan next year, so he hasn't ruled out Inter.

Boateng and Ambrosini will be back. Pirlo is out for 6 weeks so he is probably out.

Anyone notice who is taking our corners? Seriously that shows our condition. Gattuso at one point was taking them and the fact that Allegri couldn't even make a third substitution is a downer.

Can't believe the way Ac Played in that game. They are sooooo much better than that. Really can't believe what they resorted to.

Gattuso should have been sent off for the first neck shove on Jordan. Flamini should have got a definate red card for theat challenge. Been a long while since I have seen a challenge so bad. The way he worked the crowd after the challenge aswell was just so wrong and disgusting.

Really suprised.

Spurs will have a stronger team at white hart lane aswell. Going to take an amazing performance to beat Spurs at their place I think.

Can't see Milan doing it now, I think if it ain't a draw (0-0 or 1-1) then Spurs will ravage them 4-0.

FD

Ehem Ehem!

tumblr_lh31bkjQN51qawsswo1_1280.jpg

The real prince is the train without the breaks ! unlike him Millito is just one Big nothing ! :SMUG:

ImageLogo.ashx

Last edited:

Nothing more satisfying than scoring a goal like that. Not just for the player but the team as a whole and especially the manager.

I f'n LOVE goals like that! :WORSHIP:

You lot looked bereft of ideas without Ibra up top. I heard you might sign Taiwo this summer which would be much needed improvement at left back.

Well if Taiwo had a EU passport then this move would have already been official. The thing is Milan, and Serie A clubs, can not sign more than one non-EU player in a trasfer window and Milan's primary target is Ganso. We'll see how that works out and then decide on Taiwo. He already said his number one choice is Milan and he is free and much better than our LB's.

And it is nice to see that players are still interested in Serie A clubs after a lot of football personalities said that players don't want to play in Serie A anymore. Mind you, most of the best young talents in the world that all top teams want play in the Serie A.

And another thing, I'd like to know why Galliani had dinner with Messi. Are they becoming friends now? This is the second time.:D

And funny quote from Gattuso about the game with Palermo.

If Mathieu Flamini and I were the most dangerous players, there is something not right.

Last edited:

Well done Milan, you deserve this title honnestly.
I also have one question, what do you think Ibra's status wll be next season ? Because he has become more like a burden than anything else.

I hate Ibra, but in some of the hardest moments of the season, he was the only one scoring. Many of our mid-season games were thanks to his moments of magic. I think he is effective, but we also recently learned that our team can win without him too, which seems to be down to Allegri's credit. It seemed as if his focus since January was to make us less Ibra-dependent.

Yes it is. I remember when we used to releave only on him. Effective but a prick. Don't know if it is worth to keep him. He only has a bad impact on the team Allegri is building.

will you buy Ibra from Barca then? how does it look with him atm?

Not buying Ibra is not an option. We had him on loan just so we can start paying Barcelona from next year. He already signed a 5 year contract. We can sell him but that is very unlikely and he has been one of our best players this season. Instant impact on the team.

Ibra wins 5 leagues in a row! Impressive. :SHOCK:

I think it is 8 if we count his Ajax days. 8 leagues in a row. :D

In other facts, Robinho has 12 goals already. With all the chances he missed, he could have easily been fighting for the top scorer. He has been the player who played the most for Milan after Abbiati also. Very good signing.

I don't need to mention how great Boateng has been.

Last edited:

I think it is 8 if we count his Ajax days. 8 leagues in a row. :D

Holy crap on a cracker! :SHOCK: I wasn't count those ones with Juve though but yeah in the pitch we won it 8 times.

By the way, is Boateng yours or does he belong to Genoa? I can't get why Italians use co-ownership.

Boateng is a loan with option to buy. Galliani said he's going to definitely be signed. One of our best signings this year.

Exactly the energy and power Milan have been missing in midfield after the decline of Gattuso and Flamini being largely overlooked.

Funny thing is that with Allegri, Gattuso and Flamini have had incredible 2011's! That's why people are having second thoughts on letting Ringhio go.

Van Bommel has been one of the best signings in Italy too - he's completely changed the way our team operates. Pirlo used to offer very little in defence, but MVB completely owns the midfield, allowing KPB and Seedorf to do what they want.

One of the biggest differences now is that our attackers don't need to drop back and have more freedom up front due to fewer defensive duties... something Allegri made sure we were good at.

Zlatan - a Real winner! Prick or not, doesn't matter.

As for Milan, Thiago Silva followed closely by Boateng. Their 2 best players. MONSTERS!!

Robinho still king of missing chances. :LOL: Even if having good season and been a nice purchase.

Is there already an agreement in place with Genoa though? What if Genoa don't wanna sell him after seeing what he did in his first year in Serie A! Lol ... I bet there's already a fee agreed before loan? Because If I were Genoa, I would try to get MASSIVE $$$ for Prince now. Another piece of shit who's a good player.

Back
Top Bottom