AC Milan Thread

Re: The AC Milan Thread

There's a deal in place, that's for sure. Also, Milan and Genoa have very good relations. Genoa actually signed KPB just so that they can loan him to us. We couldn't afford him ourselves.

Dodgy indeed. :P

After Preziosi's feud with Cassano, I wonder how he feels about them quickly snapping Antonio up and giving him new life...

Clubs should be enemies. Not friends.

Words of a ruthless dictator. :D :LOL:

I'll let you discover the error in your post yourself. :D

The Boateng deal is a bit strange. Apparently, Milan included 6 primavera players in the deal like Strasser,Berreta,and Paloschi and Preziosi is high on Beretta especially but Galliani really doesn't want to let him go.

Anyone see Beretta last 10 minutes in the last game? Instantly started drawing comparisons to Bobo Vieri by muscling a couple of Bologna players. He had a huge hype around him when he signed last year.

I think they got the better part of the deal here. We are still paying a big portion of Kaladze's wages. We'll stop next year.

Anyway, according to the management, we are in for one hell of a transfer market, especially in midfield. The defence will be secured with Taiwo and Mexes who are only an announcement away from being official and Ganso is details away.

Galliani said Milan will sign midfielders to replace Pirlo,Seedorf,and Ambrosini if they leave. I think the first two will leave and we will probably get Lazzari and one of Montolivo/Aquilani. Should be very interesting.

I'm against Pirlo leaving but I'd hate it even more if Ambrosini left. They should keep him. He should end his career in Milan and he's still very useful though not a 1st-choice player anymore.

I'll let you discover the error in your post yourself. :D

:D hahaha that was bad on my part!! :P

FORZAAAA MILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN TE AMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
CHAMPIONES,CHAMPIONES,CHAMPIONES!!!!! OLE,OLE,OLEEEE!!!!

deserved champions...january transfers were the key..

you are amazing in transfer markets and i look forward to see milan do buisiness in summer, i´m sure it will be again amazing stuff..

i think same witn trasnfers was the key for the scudetto ;)
i hope we gonna buy Ganso,Bale,Hulk and Falcao because our next target it's Champions League and we planing this summer to build Champion team for next year ;)

Quote from gazzetta dello sport:

Serie A is a league in which teams compete. And then Zlatan Ibrahimovic wins

Awesome!

And anyone notice how Abate is saving Nesta's ass a couple of times lately? Nesta had to praise him at the end of the game.

Last edited:
Re: The AC Milan Thread > CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!

Serie A is a league in which teams compete. And then Zlatan Ibrahimovic wins

Hahaha !! I am not sure he has been the key of success this year, but that's sure he used to be ;)

I dont really like "Ibrahimoshit" its player that i hate the most in the world together with Ronaldo , however congratulation to Milan fans they deserv to win this year

me :P

Champions League is competition in which teams compete on it. And where Zlatan Ibrahimoshit go that team have no chance to win it :)

Give him one more year. :P But yeah he was very disappointing in the Tottenham and Madrid games this year and looked "shit" with that facial hair yesterday. :D

Someone change the Inter thread title already!!!

Last edited:

CAMPIONI D'ITALIA ALE,ALE CAMPIONI,CAMPIONI, ALE,ALE!
*aLe fantastic song I put this song into my Winamp repeat song mode and i' listen all day also i' was listed when Milan play vs Roma last night :P

Last edited:

I dont really like "Ibrahimoshit" its player that i hate the most in the world together with Ronaldo , however congratulation to Milan fans they deserv to win this year

He is as usual. Surprising and effective in "no-danger" matches.
But you can't releave on him to qualify in elimination mod competitions. And one more thing is that he became violent since he left Inter.

Congrats to Milan fans! That Ibrahimovic statistic is amazing considering he's won the Scudetto in 3 different italian teams. I don't think anyone has aciheved something like this before. You can say he's weak in the big matches, but for a competition based on consistency, he's one of the best players around, no doubt about it.

Now it's time to see if Milan buys Ibra or not, and see what other squad changes they do. Right now, go celebrate you Milan tiffosi, you earned it during the season!

I don't think Milan have a choice in buying Ibrahimovic or not mate. He signed a 5 year contract already.

Really? But I thought he was only on loan by now and Milan had yet to execute (and pay) the definitive buy? Then I'm clearly misinformed!

Milan will be FORCE if all the transfer rumours will be true..

Ganso
Mexes
Taiwo

+ current team

WOW.

The loan was just an agreement for Milan to start paying from next year and the fee spread over three years also. As I said, Ibrahimovic has a five year contract with Milan.

As for the transfers Pipa, Allegri confirmed Taiwo and Mexes signings. Ganso seems on his way as a "private party" bought 55% of his rights already.

Last edited:

just for example...

-------------- ? ---------------

? --- Silva ---- Mexes --- Taiwo

----------- Van Bommel ---------

--- Boateng --------- Cassano --

----- Pato --------- Robinho ---

---------- Ibrahimovic ---------

:...

Back
Top Bottom