AC Milan Thread

Re: The AC Milan Thread - Grazie Maldini! Leonardo new manager!

Regardless of what people think, I think Ronnie will really prove himself this season. Against Roma when we were losing... he came on and was actually incredible. Beating defender after defender without any effort... something Kaka hasn't been able to do in the last few months.

I Think too, he is able to do anything when he has some trust!
Forza Milan !!:RSCARF:

Milan are trying to balance the wages issue according to Galliani. We sold Kaka which makes a huge difference now. Dida also should should go because I think he takes to much.

Cissokho takes 1 mill a year, and if we get Dzeko he will get maybe 2 mill which is good although the transfer fee might be a bit high. I was surprised Milan payed 15 mill for Cissokho. Man players are getting expensive these days.

We still need a CB and we are set. Good balanced team and can challenge to CL if Pato brings the spark back that Kaka left.

That missing defender could be him, at least i hope!

Dida also should should go because I think he takes to much.
Even feeding him IS too much at the moment. He just doesn't do what he was supposed to do anymore..
Some years ago he was the greatest in his role (I remember when during the first leg of the 04/05 CL quarter finals against In*&r he performed a save on Mihajlovic that, well, was something supernatural) but now he's barely average..

There is no making the fans happy at Milan. Cissokho deal is likely to be cancelled.

Well the deal is not gonna happen :( Hope Milan still are going to go after young players cause I have a bad hunch we are gonna get Sylvinho :D

I think we are targeting Maxwell.... yes please! I'm a fan of his. Porto tried to sell us damaged goods! I think we will sign Dzeko soon.

Dossena could be another option for LB since he wants to go back to Italy.

Isn't it just his teeth though? Or is there something up with his heart or something?

I know MilanLab do some really hi-tech tests linking various things with long term match performance and injuries but how could a dental problem cause this much of a problem?

Apparently its got to do with his bones, so it affects his posture in the future and could make him injury prone.

Is Hernanes still a transfer target for Milan? I know they are well stocked in the centre of midfield but I've heard great things about this guy and he would be good cover if Pirlo or Gattuso decide to leave.

Problems with teeths can causa alot of problems with the bones.

So I understand, and glad, the he won't be going to AC Milan. I'm guessing that he is sad though.

I think we will only get Hernanes if Pirlo leaves which is looking more likely now and the story is Berlusconi says that the player is untouchable the immediately blasts his wages.

Many player agents are saying now a days that Milan can never afford their clients which means we had no chance keeping Gourcuff and Kaka. And we're still in debt.

In the end I think Cissokho will come. Don't know about Dzeko. But still we are missing our most important goal which is a CB.

Last edited:

I think that is a load of BS about not being able to attract players. I think in the end we WILL sign Dzeko. Here in Milan all the news channels say that there will be a meeting next week with Wolfsburg. I'm sure Cissokho will end up joining, and Pirlo/Pato will remain 100%. It was just confirmed now live by Galliani that Pirlo will only leave if a high offer came in.

Selling Gourcuff and Kaka has 2 perfect explanations -
1) Leonardo wants to play with wingers, Kaka and Gourcuff have always limited this. Now we can play with Pato/Abate/Ronaldinho on the flanks.
2) Kaka gave us around £60million and Gourcuff had an agreement in the deal that said that £15m was needed to sign him. Also we didn't guarantee him first team football.

Galliani has also said that our priorities are Dzeko, then a center back. Its early days... its not even the 1st of July yet.

I've just checked out AC Milan Online and they are reporting that Sevilla's Luis Fabiano is a target but will cost £25m?

Also talk of Adebayor (no thanks) and Gago (would be a good buy). The slightly tenuous one is Fabregas stating that if he ever moves to Italy then he would love to play for Milan. I don't think they could ever afford him in the short term.

I don't think we will go for Luis Fabiano. To be honest he was the one that said he would love to play for Milan... so the rumor started through him rather than the club. I think Dzeko is our number 1 target - imo it will reach around £20 - 25m for him. If this fails, then we might go for Fabiano. I DON'T want Adebayor playing for us.

I'd love Gago if Pirlo were to leave. I'm a fan of his movement and passing.

If we are going to play with winger, then Jankulovski will have to move upfront right?

As for Adebayor, Well he is getting far away from us, his price tag was way to high.

I don't know why you Rossineri's have a problem with Adebayor. He's great. (cough cough bullshit).. :D

He's cheaper than Dzeko.

Market wise, Arsenal wanted 35 mill last year, Milan are negotiating a 25 mill deal for Dzeko.

Football wise he is cheaper than Dzeko :D

He's cheaper for good reason, too! He had one good season at Arsenal and then all of a sudden thinks he's a £20 million player. More importantly I don't think his attitude fits in with the ethic of Milan.

On the other hand I think Dzeko is the real deal. They must go all out to get him.

Ade`s attitude will change dramatically at Milan, he feels out of place at the Arsenal(his doing naturally).A 2nd chance... Imagine how good in the air he is and partnering w/ pato. I see balls going to Ade while heading it down to Pato`s graceful finishing. Pato will get 30 goal while Ade getting 20 ....Milan will lift the title :APPLAUD:

He's cheaper for good reason, too! He had one good season at Arsenal and then all of a sudden thinks he's a £20 million player. More importantly I don't think his attitude fits in with the ethic of Milan.

On the other hand I think Dzeko is the real deal. They must go all out to get him.

Dzeko has had one good year at Wolfsburg, Bear in mind he only scored 8 goals the season before last.

but still take in mind how many appearances he made the season before the last. Plus, he is still young and Milan must ha kept an eye on him and convinced he can do something to go aftr him like that.

What Milan missed the most this season is a big guy that can head balls in. Infinite amount of crosses especially from Beckham were lost this season.

Doubt Milan will spend more than 25 mill on a striker. Plus, Galliani is still saying we only need an attacker :TD:

Last edited:

I reckon, Dzeko won't play the same without Grafite.

Btw, are you guys going to buy Beckham?

He's not coming back until January. We either sign him for free then or he moves somewhere else.

Hands down, one of our top 3 players this last season.

He enjoys life in Milan I think, He'll sign. Im not sure Ronaldinho has it in him to get back to his Barca days. Will be a risk if you expect him to fill Kaka's shoes.

I reckon, Dzeko won't play the same without Grafite.

You still have to put the ball in the back of the net, regardless of the quality of players around you and the service they provide. 36 goals in 46 games last season is amazing.

Also bear in mind his international record; 10 goals in 17 games for Bosnia. More than a goal every other game for a very average team. So he can still bang them in without Grafite.

Maldini's 41. Happy B-day CAPITANO!

It also looks like Ambro renewed. They have a video of "Ambrosini the Lion" on Milan showtime. :D

Back
Top Bottom