AC Milan Thread

Re: The AC Milan Thread - Pippo's #300 goal!!

Seems good, the Striker could be Lavezzi no ?
And i hope Becks Stays!

No way. We need a big guy upfront.

Becks will most probably stay, r10 i think will not accept his sub role.

I Heard that they have contacts with Kanouté and Luis Suaréz

Wonderful match by Pippo yesterday.. And what a Flamini, he really impressed me against Torino..

Well, we reached Rubentus but we're -10 from the top of the table. Not a very comfortable result if we consider that winning the Serie A was the main goal of the season for us..

At least we've seen some good football, but I really cannot be this happy about a team that managed to get all the seasonal goals f*ck'd up more or less at February..

Let's just hope that this season ends as soon as possible, and look forward..

+1
And Becks played a great game too

Paolo Maldini played his last match at the San Siro today.

One the best ever players at the back deserves recognition for such a brilliant career.

:WORSHIP:

fotosfotosapitaliamaldi.jpg

I really hated the part when the Milan players tried to lift him up but he refused.

Turned out to be a bad night for him and his family who was all there. Hopefully Milan can win it in Florence.

His young son is sooo Adorable btw :D

IMO, the Curva should be ashamed of themselves for such behaviour!!! This guy is a legend, a mitico, a pillar of Italian football and his own Ultra's treat this man like this during his farewell game????:R1:R1:R1

VERGOGNATEVI!!!!!

I was reading Gazzetta dello Sport and, as far as I know italian, it's said that Bordeaux bought Gourcuff for 15M€. If the article is true it would be a shame for Milan because he is a great talent and a rising star.

What a bunch of scum fans.

I nearly fainted when I heard about them booing Maldini.

I hope you lot rot in hell.

He is the best left back I've ever saw.

I'll never hope Milan win another game, thinking of those scum on the terracing.

FD

Don't really care, it's probably the most bizarre thing I've ever heard of.

FD

Thanks Ancelotti for everything. 8 years of service... some great times and some bad. Hope he does great wherever he goes to. Leonardo will be the new manager.... looking forward to this!

Re: The AC Milan Thread - Grazie Maldini! Leonardo new manager!

It was something to do with Maldini saying that the fans shouldn't question the commitment of the players after poor performances.

those idiots complained after the istambul final. maldini said "i've a 25 years carreer on my shoulders and i'm not gonna apologise with a 20 years old kid for a superb final that we played giving everything we had. loosing is part of the game. if they can't accept it, that's not my problem"

and there's another episode. when the ultras didn't celebrate milan's uefa supercup victory 2 years ago, maldini expressed his disappointment.

what a bunch of bastards.

anyhow as other people mentioned the whole stadium celebrated maldini, except the ultras standing in the curva sud.

every club needs ultras, just not violent, mindless dickhead ultras.

yep. thing is, good ultras are an endangered species nowadays in italy. and given the choice between theese twats and nothing... i'd say we'd be better off without them.

indeed Lo Zio, its a shame that passion often boils over into a mindless tribal culture.

Show your passion in the stands (flags, chants, colour, noise) and let the footballers "fight" each other on the pitch, they will respond to your passion

I know Leonardo is a legend because of his playing career, but what coaching qualifications does he have?

I think he still doesn't have a license, but he will be attending a coaching camp this summer to do so.

One thing we learned, you got to trust Berlusconi with coaches. :D

but not with 18yr old models ;)

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LMAO::LMAO:

seriously though, sometimes i just hope berlusconi's issue don't reach the international media... as every time it happens, the whole country looses a bit of credit (not that we have much credit left to loose now :THINK: )

last night i was conversating with my girl about the middle east situation... she said "yes but the palestinians are the ones who voted for hamas, when given the right to choice their leaders, so how can they expect the rest of the world to take them seriously now". then i told her "well, italians voted for berlusconi, and the rest of the world still take us much more seriously than we deserve..."

moving back to football, i heard leonardo already got the c class and the b class license, and that he's already attending the a class license courses. That's already enough to make him more qualified to coach a football team than ANY epl coach (except wenger, saf and rafa of course).
however, having said that, coaching is not just a matter of qualification... it's also about "native" skills; and this is where leo has a lot to prove

Last edited:

What's the situation with Kaka? Please tell me he's not whoring himself to Real?

Back
Top Bottom