AC Milan Thread

Re: The AC Milan Thread - Felipe Mattioni! KAKA' STAYS!!!!

WOOOHHHOOOOOO! The fans win, Kaka wins, Berlusconi wins LOVE from the fans. LOL

Kaká is now, probably one, if not the greatest, milan player! A true Milan Legend! Denying this offer only for the love that the player has for the club is priceless.

Kaka wants to play at Real Madrid according to AC Milan team-mate David Beckham. (Spanish sports daily AS)

BS news. AS said Kaka moved to Real last summer...

Kaka wants to play at Real Madrid according to AC Milan team-mate David Beckham. (Spanish sports daily AS)

With knowledge of how this works (Ronaldo saga) I know that all these "Spanish sources" such as AS and Marca are completely bollocks.

kakalr9.jpg
:EASY:
Greeeeeat!!

Funny enough, I had the same idea and I posted a similar image on an Italian forum last night:
rickyng9.png

This just shows we ALL love Kakà :APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD:

Re: The AC Milan Thread - Beckham first FK!

Hes sure is. He and Pirlo are making a great team. With Ambrosini who I think is VERY VERY underrated.
Dinho situation is really pissing me off. To see such a guy benched and 20 mill gone to waste. But Seedorf's 3-4 year team with Kaka is doinb what needed. I always knew that if it was up to the coach, he would be benched.

I thought Ronaldinho was doing really well when he arrived? Whats happenend since?

Well he is always benched since Beckham arrived. In the last 4 games he played less than a half all together.

Hi Milan fans

What kind of player is Borriello and why doesn't he play he much? Just wondering.

He's quite a traditional striker - he's strong, quite fast, good at heading and good at finishing. Last season he scored something like 19 goals for Genoa... unfortunately at Milan he keeps getting injured after coming back. When he does start though, we tend to win.

and Ancelotti's last derby :DD I think Kaka will make a last minute recovery...

It has been reported that Milan did not make a good enough bid to get Beckham, and that he's going back to LA at the end of next month.

Milan would be just Psycho if they pay more than 10 mill for Becks! Plus we have Gourcuff :DD

I thought he still had another 3 years left on his contract.

Yeah but he has a clause that allows him to leave for free in November, probably something to do with the Galaxy being shite...

Well its gonna be tough making it into the World Cup squad if he has to wait that long. I really hope he makes it, he deserves it more than anyone in that England squad.

Back
Top Bottom