AC Milan Thread

Re: The AC Milan Thread - Torino v Milan

Braga game was disgraceful for you guys, you got PWNED all game, and in the end a lucky shot won you the game, pff typical Milan game.
ABout the freekick, its a freekick, nothing more nothing less.

I don't think we got owned, we came closer to scoring many times. Braga were dangerous, but we were more dangerous. We also didn't start some of our key players. I think a draw would've been fair.

he was suspended for red card. Great game played by Palermo. Awful game by the defence on our side...

We played like last season again. No motivation. Ronaldinho, in the second half, played like the one from Barca. Was going straight to the man and getting fouls. imo Pirlo makes us play long ball football and it doesn't work anymore. No one was running, we were all standing about playing predictably and slowly. Pato was the killer blow.

anybody noticed the game against catania! I had most fun watching this game of all Milan games, Except the one against Inter ofcourse. But I really liked the formation which created loads of more chances than the Xmas tree formation.

Ancelotti alway seems to use this formation when R80 is out and doe put Pato as a striker instead of Ronaldinho's position which maybe shows that Ronaldinho is for Berlusconi. And I think this is the way it should be:

-----Abbiati------
Zamb-Nesta-Mald-Jank
-----Pirlo--------
Gattu------Seedorf--
-----Kaka--------
Pato------Borriello--

Probably the same formation as 4 years ago with only 2 new fullbacks and 2 new strikers :))

It created many chances, but our defense suffers too much every game. Kaladze has become too clumsy. We also can't finish anything with Shevchenko up front.... hes as fast as Emerson. Gattuso will miss the Juve game, so I think Ambrosini or Flamini will start.

Re: The AC Milan Thread - Juventus v Milan

Well we will probably get 2 defenders which I think are going to Santacroce and either Gallas or HOPEFULLY Ramos to replace Maldini. Kaladze keeps on amking the same mistakes with his hands spreading them out coasting us pnts.
As for Sheva, I don't know, I think he is improving with time. Played much better than his first match. Plus he had 2 magical moments with the header and the dribble he made outside the area so I think there maybe hope! :DD

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION A.C. MILAN
12/9/2008
A.C. Milan communicate that the footballer Gennaro Gattuso, who got injured during the match Milan-Catania, was subjected to an x-ray exam today which evidenced a lesion to a ligament in his right knee. Accompanied by sanitary coordinator Jean Pierre Meersseman, Gattuso will go to Antwerp tomorrow to meet professor Martens for another check.

Probably outfor the season :((

Last edited:

Well if we play Pirlo,Seedorf,Pato,Ronaldinho,and Kaka in the same formation then we will probably lose. They are all almost AMF's plus Flamini who has an attacking mentality. It will make us lose balance plus the defence problem.

Anyway, Is Thiago Silva to Milan official?

Seedorf, Bonera, Borriello, Nesta and Gattuso are out..... they are some heavy losses. According to Gazzetta Thiago Silva is a Milan player officially on sunday.

I thought you may go for Alex of Chelsea now that he has handed in his transfer request.

I thought Senderos was playing well... (just kidding) ;)

Well we got one but he is not gonna play until the summer right?

The second one is between definately Agger or Gallas as Galliani said it is gonna be a big name. Who knows... I am hoping for S. Ramos :))

you can have him. fucking liabilty.

As long as we get a world class CB replacement. Silvestre and Djourou? I'm not fuckin having it.

On another note: I'm gonna miss Thiago in Flu. Congratulations to AC Milan on this signing.

No it's a five year deal. I think he is good as we had experience with Leonardo's scouting in Brazil. The dude got us Kaka Pato and Thiago. He is simply a great benefit...

Sure looks facially like Grimi... But Grimi was'nt Brazilian :DD
Did Leonardo scout Grimi?

Re: The AC Milan Thread - Felipe Mattioni!

It not official. But I expect the deal to be announced tomorrow :(( We have to face the facts that Milan want to sell....

Back
Top Bottom