AC Milan Thread

Re: The AC Milan Thread - Felipe Mattioni!

I feel for you lot..Its one thing losing your best player to Real/Barca but its a whole lot more confusing when they leave you for Man City..

This is very sad. Kaka just entered the pitch for warm up and the fans chanted his name.... he put his hand on his heart and showed his love for the club to the fans. Kaka' will always be a Milan legend.

Was it a goodbye kind of thing?! :(( He's my favourate player outside United, Shame for him to end up at City.

Becks is on now. Doing quite well. He runs and doesnt make many mistakes. No one knows about Kaka'. Our transfer guru says that nothings been signed and nothings been decided.

Happy with the win, 'effin pissed about the situation! :BRICK:

Never gave much attention to post-game player hugs/shirt swaps but kinda felt down for a bit knowing this might be the last time i'll be seeing him in red and black...

Saw a fan made sign before the telecast wrapped up but didnt quite read it all as the cam switched. It said somethin like "Kaka resta..." Did you guys see it?

The whole stadium was like that.... for the whole match they sang Kaka chants and anti Galliani and Berlusconi. Pato said in the post game interview that its up to Kaka now....

Look at this one:

97990644jf4.jpg

Eh? Last time I checked Ronaldo was named World Player of the Year but whats that got to do with the Milan thread;))

I may be a Juve fan, but I feel for Kaka it's clear that he loves Milan and it's very sad to see him have to leave. I really hate Manchester City now, I am curious to see who else they target after Kaka.

Simply disgusting what is happening... Kaka doesn't want to leave, Milan do'not want to let him go, and the fans want him to stay, But the offer is way to big. This is not gonna only happen with Kaka' mark my words. Man City will ruin football and FIFA should do something about it...

And instead of Milan holding on to their star player which I think means more to Milan than Ronaldo to Man Utd and Messi to Barca. I think no star foreign player has a tighter bond to his club than Kaka. But these teams stick to their players no matter what and Milan don't :((

Sad Sad Sad...

Last edited:

I think thats why this transfer is so wierd, Kaka wants to stay, Milan want him to stay and the fans want him to say but the fact the bid is so big it just overlooks everything else.

Still hoping some Miracle happens and he stays.

well money matters to a thriving organization ,but not to people and Kaka represent an ownership of a business which has a value which Milan owns. Kaka will never love any club like Milan so it`s hard but in the world of business and no salary caps this is the beginning . There`s a high price to pay when you get money from sponsors and they have their say as well imo

Eh? Last time I checked Ronaldo was named World Player of the Year
Those are just "fictional" evaluations you know..

Anyway, I must admit I'd be upset if Kakà left but well, it's not up to me so I shouldn't really get that much angry..
I have no power even if I was one of the people that shouted the "non si vende Kakà" (meaning Kakà is not for sale and/or You must not sell Kakà without any difference in the Italian language) chant from the first to the last minute..

well money matters to a thriving organization ,but not to people and Kaka represent an ownership of a business which has a value which Milan owns. Kaka will never love any club like Milan so it`s hard but in the world of business and no salary caps this is the beginning . There`s a high price to pay when you get money from sponsors and they have their say as well imo

Now you've touched the point. It's time to stop all those atrocities by implement the salary cap, cap room and cap penalty rules in football like in NBA or NHL.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, here is a short explanation:
Salary Cap - Every team has a salary cap lets say 100 million which means that all your players contracts for that year can't be above that 100 million.
Cap Room - The amount of money you are under the "Salary Cap".
Cap Penalties - If you cut guys to get rid of their contracts there is a penalty taken from your salary cap giving you "X" amount less dollars to spend.

In my opinion there are many benefits derived from salary caps. Promotion of parity between teams, control of costs, etc.
I hope many of you agree with me about it.

Last edited:

Good lad Kaka, show them money isn't the only option. Always nice to see someone who just likes playing football for his team.

Still, if he'd have gone to Citeh I'd have been calling him a money grabbing shithouse like everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom