AC Milan Thread

Re: The AC Milan Thread - Beckham first FK!

Totally agree with that, When it comes to England Beckham is the only one that plays like he gives a shit.

Anybody catch Flamini yesterday! He was great and much better than all our other midfielders.

Ronaldinho disappeared all game.

I watched the Bremen game...Who is that player wearing the number 80? By far a shadow of his former self...what a big shame...there on the pitch you see a recognised Magician in Ronaldinho and he didnt do shit whereas you see a bright starlet in Diego,pulling strings and scoring a goal for Bremen...Astonishing.

Ancelotti's clock is ticking.... I think this is his final season.
Every year we hear this, and every year he gets confirmed..

Let's just be honest and look at our results of this season:
08/09 Serie A = -11 from the table leaders :shiver:
08/09 UEFA Cup = :FAIL:
08/09 TIM Cup = :FAIL:

:APPLAUD: Congrats to the most titled club in the world :APPLAUD:

Sincerely,
a fan of yours that even wasted his time creating this thread.

I watched the 2nd half. This is a season to be forgotten for Milan. Just try to keep in the CL zone.

Ronaldinho is half the player he was. Shevchenko is 10% the player he was. Beckham wasn't committed and ran away from heavier challenges. Senderos is a liability. And Maldini can't go on like this... He has a name and reputation to take care of and really should have known when to retire.

You need Thiago Silva in there ASAP. This season can't finish fast enough for you guys...

And at last but not least Ancelotti must get the sack. His habit of defending narrow leads made you guys lose important matches like yesterday.

Wow! The only players I would keep in the Milan squad right now are Zambrotta,Pato,Kaka, and Flamini. We are in so much trouble and the fans are really losing patience. 1 win only in the last 5 games against Cagliari which I think was not a deserved one.

The whole squad instead of the 4 players I mentioned need to go. No enthusiasm in the team what so ever. And Ancelotti has also been really bad lately. Depending on Beckham's crosses which no one can reach and his substitutions are simply awful.

Another thing is that Milan fans cannot expect anything in the summer since according to reports we are in debt(40 mill I think). So we hopefully will keep on going downhill :(. So SAD.

No way Kaka will go now I think. Milan didn't sell him for a world record fee when they are in economical crisis in hard economical times. That's from an economical point of view.

From a footballing view, well there is no replacement for Kaka. Plus, you see the results when Kaka is injured. Milan go downhill when Kaka is not available. Plus, if a revolution(fat chance) occurs at Milan, it might force Kaka to stay to play with a new young Milan which he can captain which he always said is his dream.

Also, if Leonardo gets the coaching job it may even be more comfortable for Kaka to have a Brazilian coach. :)

Seedorf and Ronaldinho might leave, but Kaka I think no way. At least that is what I hope.

Who would buy Ronnie now after he failed at Milan as well? Maybe Man City? Haha.

Samp 2 - 1 Milan

Lol, thanks for making Juventus life less stressful, now lets just hope Roma can beat Inter (yeah right...) or draw (thats more acceptable) and lose 2 points to Juve. Oh Yeah baby! 'Way to go Ancelloti! xD
Grazie!

No one. As no one would but Emerson, Seedorf, Favalli, Shevchenko, Kaladze... WE SUCK!

I don't know how to put it in English, but the word that best describes this Milan is "supponente". It has something to do with presumption anyway.

It's not even a matter of players' stamina not being enough and/or quickness gone forever, because I've seen a very good Milan in the final part of the match..

They entered the pitch with the idea in mind that Sampdoria was a weaker team and they played feeling superior, and getting humiliated.
If we had played th first half the way we played the last minutes, we'd have won that match without even struggling..
But unfortunately being "the most titled club in the world" (what a disgraceful description in my opinion.. by the way, are still we?) seems to make some players consider themselves gods or something similar (and possibly even more powerful).

We need people who actually can run for all the match and who feel *motivated* to do so (e.g. Gattuso who doesn't act like he's a god), plus the comeback of Borriello. I think that Pato - Borriello could be a devasting duo up front..

Re: The AC Milan Thread - Pippo's #300 goal!!

Ahahah I'm not really satisfied with it.. But I was in a hurry and that's the best I could do in 10 minutes.. I just replaced Leonida's face with a shot of Inzaghi, matched the colour and nothing more anyway :ZZZ:

Why is Ronaldinho so bad nowadays?

For such a huge change in form from what he used to be like, it must've been something major.

Ancelotti once said in La Gazetta "Ronaldinho its not enough to have talent" seems like the mood from when he was in Barcelona is still active. He certainly must be living of his name and past talents and achievements, so thats why he isn't playing regularly he doesn't practice what he needs so he stays in the bench.

Also the fact that he wasn't Ancelotti's signing. Its obvious he never wanted him in the squad. It just doesn't work with Kaka and Ronnie in the same squad... its one or the other, and Kaka wins hands down.

is it me or Dida scored a clean sheet?
F*!k, tomorrow I'll have to re-put snow chains on the tyres of my car..

There is a qustion that i wanna to ask:
How the fuck is Milan's defense gonna be Next year with the retairment of Maldini(The best World's defender for me) and the Several Injuries of Nesta?
-Kaladze and Bonera alone? they will do shittttt!
And the team is too old, new blood should start to take over, it started with Thiago Silva, Mattioni and we ( Milan's fan) hope it's continue with Clichy and others maybe ?

Most Probable:

in: agger,kjaer,gourcuff,oddo,and a striker, maybe Marchetti but I dont think he will play a starting role so bad move for him.

out: favalli,emerson,ronaldinho, maybe seedorf but no way Ancelotti will let him go...

Seems good, the Striker could be Lavezzi no ?
And R10 Should stay, wait to seee him more!

And i hope Becks Stays!

Back
Top Bottom