AC Milan Thread

Re: The AC Milan Thread - Atalanta - Milan - David Beckham on loan!

Shirt Sales, Bechkham keeps his fitness up and has a chance of going to the next world cup, Milan make use of him as a very good backup option, I think Italy will suit him.

Re: The AC Milan Thread - Milan - Sampdoria

I dont think its too bad. He will be good cover for Pirlo and Seedorf. Its only a half season loan.

I think Milan will give Becks a chance and then decide to keep him permenant according to his performances. Seedorf I am absolutely sure this is his last seaso before returning to Holland...

This would truely cap off his career, having played for major team in England, Spain and Italy.

I hope he gets a fair bash at it, and isn't just there to train.

I take it he's not elligable to compete in the Uefa Cup though.

And Inter got Fiorentina on midweek so lets hope they slip and we win. Who do we have to play btw?

As for today, not a special performance by Milan but recently we were managing to win even in bad matches. Forza Milan.

Milan-Siena. We won on a tough pitch. Thats what counts. Hopefully Fiorentina are on fire for wednesday. Its at the Franchi. Mourinho's Inter were very average and risked losing.

Ronaldinho seems ineffective in away games, but great at home. I think on these kinds of games we should start Pato with Borriello.

Borriello is really amazing. What surprises me the most is his shooting skills. He made a very difficult shoot a threat chance today and he has done it many times before. Great striker...

This would truely cap off his career, having played for major team in England, Spain and Italy.

If he wins the Serie A with Milan, i think, he would be the first to win both England, Spain and Italians championship (This was a thread posted before, that had no answer whatsoever, seems like it could be Beck).

Re: The AC Milan Thread - Milan v Siena - Beckham in January!

The "special 4-3-3" phails for inter. Heard there was 6 mins extra time added, delays much? Was busy watching both milan and liverpool games so cant confirm. Sounds suspicious tsk tsk. We won away from home thats all that matters to me and inter struggled at home againts 10 man genoa :BOP:

Re: The AC Milan Thread - Milan v Siena - Beckham in January!

another win and inter held again by viola! :) good result, should have scored more since clearly pato was the best player on the field.

Re: The AC Milan Thread - Milan v Napoli

def a rob.

It was a "not so fair" match by milan players. How can a player yell to a referee? Maybe mourinho was right about fair play and italians..

Photo134.jpg

Forza Milan!.......erm.....yeah....

Really need to find somewhere that shows Serie A in the UK.

Im also gonna get the Milan top, waiting to see what number Beckham gets :DD

Apparently he's getting his birth year, but I heard that from a random in JJB so I don't know.

I love this top, perfect for playing football in.

does anyone know where u can get the shirt without the bwin sticker?
they played without them away vs FC Zurich and it was one of the nicest AC jerseys ive seen, would love to have one

You'd have to order it from Germany or Switzerland. They have no-betting laws for sponsors. I'm going to buy mine with the WORLD CHAMPIONS badge... you can get those in Milan.

we get the shirts with the bwin logo here. the problem is only related to advertising on tv.

Re: The AC Milan Thread - Lecce v Milan

Did'nt get to see the match but what a shot by Dinho. It's good Antonini is getting a chance to play. Hopefully Darmian soon...

Back
Top Bottom