AC Milan Thread

Re: The AC Milan Thread - Milan - Inter

FORZAAAA milan :)
that was almost like old skool milan from 2007 :)
btw can anyone host some pics of the match?
i wanna create new avatar.

Re: The AC Milan Thread - Milan - Inter

WOOOOHOOO!!!!! Materazzi's red card was the cherry on top. Great game by Gattuso and Seedorf. Awesome performance by both. Ronaldinho was very confident and making some great crosses- if Borriello was there I'm sure it would work wonders.

Most importantly, I think Ronaldinho is very happy at Milan. Today we didn't play brilliantly but we are slowly working more as a unit. The midfield + Kaka and Ronaldinho were running a lot more - closing down and helping out defensive players. We were more motivated and ran a lot more. I hope Pirlo is out for longer (:() because like this we dont focus on passing to him to create all plays. Now Flamini/Seedorf/Gattuso/Ambrosini are involved with creating attacking plays, especially Seedorf. We had a lot more possession and held the ball quite well. Abbiati was also great.

10.JPG

11.JPG

15.JPG

24.JPG

Last edited:
Re: The AC Milan Thread - Milan - Inter 1-0 - RONALDINHO

YEEEEEPI!!! :D :D :D

Happy for 'Dinho really, he seems really happy! :D

As ugly as Ronaldinho looks, he looks very happy. I'm happy Inter lost, however, I don't think that will impact them much. Milan are gaining their previous form which is good for them.

When do Juventus play Milan? I can't seem to find the schedule of the Serie A anymore.

Some Heroic Moments :DD

83041080.jpg

83040969.jpg

83040818.jpg

83041932.jpg

Last edited:

Grande Capitano!

Paolo Maldini OLE OLE OLEEE!!! :applaud:

11727_big.jpg

Last edited:

I wonder where is or what happened to Senderos.....................................................................................................

He is still injured. He along side Nesta and Favalli.

Really waiting to see him though.

Sheva scored... lol, but nice pass from Ronaldinho ;)

Sheva had some bad moments in the game. Bumping into Milan players :) Good thing he scored.

Kaladze got injured :S We have only Maldini and Bonera. I heard so much about Darmian and would like to see him. Anyone seen him play before?

One thing also, is Berlusconi still the president cause he sais different things each time?

Hes not president now because hes prime minister. But its obvious he does things under the table :DD

Kaladze got injured :S We have only Maldini and Bonera. I heard so much about Darmian and would like to see him. Anyone seen him play before?

I saw him once against Udinese two years ago. IMO he was better than Grimi lol, but let's see him now!

Re: The AC Milan Thread - Milan - Sampdoria

This weekend is the first time we've got all our strikers available. I personally think Borriello should start. He offers so much to the team and has something to prove. Second choice would be Pato.

10.JPG

He looks like Edgar Davids there :CONFUSE:

Anyone know where I can get highlights or something of Milan/any Serie A games. Channel 5 don't seem to have them anymore?

Whats the actual formation and subs for your next game?

Probably:

12 Abbiati
77 Antonini
25 Bonera
3 Maldini
18 Jankulovski
23 Ambrosini
84 Flamini
10 Seedorf
22 Kakà
80 Ronaldinho
11 Borriello

4-3-3 formation.

Sheva, Pato, Inzaghi, Emerson, Favalli, Nesta and Dida on the bench.

dont think it will be 4-3-3, probably the old 4-3-2-1 christmas tree formation

and gourcuff scored another wondergoal today... hurts me that he probably isnt comming back to acmilan again:( and who can blame him after the treatment he got from ancelotti

Last edited:

We played 4-4-2 with a diamond midfield. I really like Borriello and think he should be a starter. I thought Seedorf was mediocre overall. The penalty was harsh, but I won't complain :D. Ronnie's second goal was great and Kaka entering changed the game for us - we were faster and more insistent.

Well it comes to show that Kaka is the soul of Milan. He really makes things better in midfield. Maldini is really having some great matches and we are really using him. Borriello is the best starter but Inzaghi just keeps on scoring, so let pippo play :DD

Well he has been a 1st team regular. Playing almost most of Milan's matches. He is doing pretty well but not better than Ambrosini who is maybe our best Midfielder...

The last player I excpected to join milan was beckham. He is the last player we need and he is 33.

For us for a FOOTBALL club it will not add anythinh. But it will keep Beckham in shape to join England in the 2010 WC since Milannello is well known as the best.

It will also bring us tons of money like Ronaldinho did and this saddens me a bit. But it is also to have new fans for milan and bring many attendances. For instance, try it in this thread, put in the title Beckham to Milan and see how many people will enter :DD :DD

Back
Top Bottom