AC Milan Thread

Re: The AC Milan Thread

Backgammon.jpg

:LOL: I fell off the chair on that 1, I was expecting to see them dancing & drinking w/ women

Plan M
it's true but please did you see Maldini last match?

Yes I did mate. That man was, is and will always be a footballing genius. If you look elsewhere on this forum you'll notice that Maldini is my favourite player of ALL time.

Maldini :applause:

Let's hope he plays another season after this. :)

ronaldofb1.jpg

MILANELLO - Here are the declarations made by Ronaldo to Milan Channel's microphones on the day of his return to the Milan sporting center of Milanello after the operations which involved the Brazilian's left knee:

"I'm better, the worst is over, I have no pain anymore, and now I'm able to walk better. There's not much time before I can stop using my crutches within the established times.

It's nice to be back here at Milanello and seeing all my friends, and it's a good thing that I don't feel any pain.

For now it's early to talk about a decision, but I'm preparing for this great mission which is to get back to playing again."

That's good news. Hope to see him back on the pitch as soon as possible, even if not with AC Milan.

By the way, Maldini playing next year is looking more likely now.

Benzema Renews.
Palermo Chief sais that he will never sell Amauri to Milan.
Thats leaves Sheva and Drogba...

Do you REALLY need ANOTHER 30 year old + player though? Sheva is knocking on a bit!

Last edited:

Benzema Renews.
Palermo Chief sais that he will never sell Amauri to Milan.
Thats leaves Sheva and Drogba...

NOOOOO Leave Drogba alone you!!!!:LOL:
but if he leaves i want him to go to Milan ac rather than Barcelona,that would be a great partnership with Pato (and Mourinho on the bench..)

i like milan but i want roma to win
just dont want inter winning the scudetto!
..or is it too late already?

chances of roma winning the scudetto is still possible, but inter sure is in a very comfy position right now... but still, i hope luck will be on our side :)

According to Gazzetta, Milan's targets this summer will be:

Drogba, Flamini, Zambrotta, Barzagli, Pelizzoli/Frey. Not bad if its true!

According to Gazzetta, Milan's targets this summer will be:

Drogba, Flamini, Zambrotta, Barzagli, Pelizzoli/Frey. Not bad if its true!

That would instantly improve the team IMO. I think you do need someone who can replace Gattusso, because, from what I have seen, he isn't the same player he was. The best player who performs Gattusso's role is arguably Mascherano, but he won't be going anywhere any time soon (:EASY:). Flamini is not a bad shout. Depends on his contract situation. Milan could probably also look at Diarra, who looks very unsettled at Real, and Poulsen, who is a top class DMF (although a dirty cunt!).

I think full backs is very important for Milan, as they are the only ones who provide natural width, and that's something you lacked against Arsenal IMO. The game become very narrow, which suited Arsenal's passing and movement through the middle.

I dont think Gattuso will ever move. I think hes been the normal lately, was good against Roma. Had a few mediocre games but I wouldnt change him.

Don't forget Sergio Ramos, Stef...Apparently it's a done deal according to FuoriZona...

Milan should be going for David Villa. IMO, Kaka behind Villa would be an absolutely devastating combination. The best playmaker in the world with the best finisher in the world! Defenses in Europe would be shitting themselves after looking at that.

Don't forget Sergio Ramos, Stef...Apparently it's a done deal according to FuoriZona...

:-...
really??
now this would be a hell of a buy. he's one of the very few players in the world who can change a team just by himself :))
and he's also exactly the kind of player (talking about the role) milan mostly needs.

anyway, fremm, bonan's (fuori zona hoster) transfer rumours aren't usually really reliable :DD

Last edited:

Real won't let Sergio Ramos go for any amount of money. Get Dani Alves! Natural successor to Cafu!

anyway, fremm, bonan's (fuori zona hoster) transfer rumours aren't usually really reliable :DD

Nah Ben, I know, but he has been right on several occasions though and Galliani even admitted that this would be a player perfect for Milan. Where there is smoke, there's fire.

Nah Ben, I know, but he has been right on several occasions though and Galliani even admitted that this would be a player perfect for Milan. Where there is smoke, there's fire.

i think he's better at RB this stage of his career, he's good as CB tho dont get me wrong..

he'd do very well in seria a IMO.

Ramos and Flamini would be truley AWESOME! but I think it is definately just talk.
Drogba and Zambrotta's move is almost certain now as both player showed desire for a move.
Barzagli would be great, but will he find a place in the presence of Kaladze, Nesta, Bonera, and Maldini staying another year?
As for Frey, I think this move is necessary as he has proved to be an amazing keeper.
Gatusso lately has not been a t his best and we should expect that because nearing 30, his feet are fuctioning the same anymore.
The player who really impressed lately was ofcourse De Rossi...

I dont think Gattuso will ever move. I think hes been the normal lately, was good against Roma. Had a few mediocre games but I wouldnt change him.

What about Rangers? Probably not in the near future (1-3 years)?

Do you guys think you'll get the last Champions League place?

We will just have to wait and see mate. For Milan to qualify they need to start wining games and not depend on other teams results.

Back
Top Bottom