AC Milan Thread

Re: The AC Milan Thread

lol he might be outta sorts but now at least we know he is still thinking straight... he could have gone to INTER instead... :)

seriously, i think he is on a personal mission... he could have gone the highest bidder and to a team with better form and still continued on with his present ways... lets just hope he rejuvenates his career at milan... if anything else, having his compatriots around him will be added motivation and hopefully will lead to positive results... :)

dont mind Ronaldinho comming to milan at all especially considering transferfee which is said to be only 20-30 mil euro, more than 70mil less then the bid barca turned down last summer.

even if he might not be the Ronaldinho from 05-06 he can still be a big contribution to the team, if anything he will still make the club alot of money in shirtsales, commercials and ticketsales just as Ronaldo did.

lets just hope the change of enviorment and a new club will get him his will to play back:)

Last edited:

Oh dear, what's happened to the "brilliant" Milan?

The "brilliant" Milan after winning all they can win have lost the determination they once had to win. That is why new talents should come.

Dont worry guys, there might be a major Overhaul this season at Milan. Well if the players gel well then next season it'll be fine but if not the season after next will be the season where Milan will be feared once again!!

great result... 3rd goal by kaka' was sweet... im just amazed how pato creates an immediate impact whenevers hes on the pitch!

It was two pens but the 3rd was quality but if anything Milan were good overall today rather than Kaka being back. Milan are still a force on there day :)

A must win game!
Forza Milan!

I predict a Pato and Kaka match!

Really enjoyed watching the first meeting in December hopefully you guys can win this time, Europe wouldn't be the same without you.

I have never looked forward to a derby like I am right now. Hope it meets the expectations :)
Pato is not expected to start as Inzaghi has been on fire.

Flamini seemed to have signed a deal with Milan. Really looking forward for next year's squad :D

Can't believe they are showing Siena vs Juventus here!!

Got a look for a stream.

halftime, still 0-0... 4 superb chances by pippo, especially the header during injury time.. thought he scored :) anyway, hope we continue playing like this for the next 45 mins...

The team is playing excellent!
but I want to see PATO

kaka' again!!! just after the 1st goal!!! 2-0!!! :)

SIAM VENUTI FIN QUA, SIAM VENUTI FIN QUA
PER VEDERE SEGNARE KAKA'!!!

Last edited:

its over! 2-1 great win! phew, glad its over... my bad, it was pippo who scored the 1st goal :)

Back
Top Bottom