AC Milan Thread

Re: The AC Milan Thread

Great striker, doing that with his weak foot and still scoring and amazing goal, world class striker. Congrats to Milan for the great acquisition.

wow another awful game by Milan :S:S
It is obvious the time needs some serious changes and is truely paying the price of not signing new players.
The only players I can see that were fighting for the win were Maldini, Ambrosini, and Pato.

Seedorf has been playing as AMC with Gattuso and Ambrosini in midfield, and Pirlo as holding midfielder. The whole team has been deflated lately, we need continuity and confidence. Gilardino has been a plank and Pato is always up on his own. Our defense is also shakey with Maldini being our best defender.

Big opportunity to catch Fiorentina today. Come on Milan! What's happening?

Ancelotti; "I don't know where it's going wrong. My team are training harder than ever."

mas1.gif

Last edited:

Great game played by Milan especially Kaka' and Bonera who really impressed me. Inzaghi really proved to still be a Top Class Striker.
Hope this form continues with team as they have had this kind of form in the season every once in a while and then immediatly fall back down.

It is really hard to see Milan not able to win a single match against one of the Seria A big teams...

I'm suprised you lot have got Ronnie'diho for me he's not the same and not a good purchase you should have gone for someone younger and a prospect rather than trying to turn someone back into what they used to be.

I think he can become good again. Hes only just turned 28 and will feel happier I think at Milan. Kaka and Pato are both quite young still, so to have someone like Ronaldinho there might be a boost to the attacking momentum.

ronnie is finished mate, its obvious he dont have the desire any more , probaly caused by the money he was on, take away the huge wages and maybe players will want to play again.

And people think hes shit now, but hes not shit, hes just not out of this world like before, but still good. Look at Barca, theyre all playing poorly. Hes also been injured. When we got Ronaldo, we all thought he was past it, but he scored 7 goals in 11 games and scored 2 goals on his debut this season before getting injured.

Ronaldinho is not shit! He just is having so so many problems at Barcelona and I have read that they are giving him a very hard time.
Although a Milan fan and would really love having him a t AC Milan, I think it would be better for Italian Football to have the dude at Inter so we can have the 2 city rivals one Kaka' and one Ronaldinho :D

NO WAY ZEEM. Inter cannot take Ronnie. They have Zlatan, the most overrated player on earth. He is shit, let Inter fans admire him :D

Back
Top Bottom