AC Milan Thread

Re: The AC Milan Thread

rino?

Too bad you'r not on the CL.

But hell you have a good chance of getting a UEFA cup.

No way my friend! Benfica will get it! :LOL:

Too bad teams like AC Milan, Ajax, Benfica and Valencia are not in the Champions League.

I think Milan will focus more on the scudetto next year! But it will be one hell of a season... Juve, Inter and Roma are already strong!

Uefa cup, I hope Milan win it. It's the only thing Milan didn't win!

News saying that Borriello will be a full Milan player by next week.
Saying that An agreement has been reached:
6 Millions paid to Genoa + Antonelli + the loan of De Gennaro!

Also Gilardino will be moving to Fiorentina!
Mutu-Gila again! Prandelli the coach again!

Can't beleve Milan are only in the UEFA Cup. How the mighty have fallen. Like I've said all season, you're team are too old and predictable now.

I doubt it will last long Mike, they'll be back in the fold the season after and wont even be suprised if there one of the favourates to win it when they do return.

Any Brazilians here know about Miranda and Sidnei from Sao Paulo? Apparently we're linked with both! Sidnei was recommended by Pato.

Milan as i heard are offloading many many players: Cafu, Serginho, Ba, Emerson, Brocchi, Dida, Ronaldo, Gilardino... All of these left or are very likely to leave.

Hope they get good replacements :)

I think for attack we will see Shevchenko and Borriello.
Lloris will arrive as soon as Abbiati leaves.
Zambrotta and I donot know the hell who for defence. I thought it was Barzagli but now no chance.
Plus I really think they need a new DM.

Bye Bye! Best of luck :)
7765_big.jpg

Last edited:

there was talk during the season that romas left back Matteo Ferrari would sign this summer on free transfer and that Zambrotta would come, I've also heard roumors lately about Evra joining aswell, that should cover the defense imo:)

Any Brazilians here know about Miranda and Sidnei from Sao Paulo? Apparently we're linked with both! Sidnei was recommended by Pato.

So player picks player in Milano :w00t: maybe Maldini can give his opinion on players but pato :COAT:

ZAMBROTTA in the house :)

here is milan plans for market made very clear by Galliani...

Adriano Galliani: "My hard work on the transfer market this summer has three fixed points. First, we are not giving away our most important players. Second, we need to reinforce the team. Third, we don't want to spend too much. In goal, Fiori will quit and Abbiati will come back, and is very welcome by the entire dressing room, to play with Milan. Palermo offered him more, but he wanted no one but Milan. Lloris? No one knew him before we became interested in him, but in the end we decided we didn't want to have four goalkeepers in the squad. In defence we lose Cafu and Serginho, two heavy losses, and we are looking for a defender like Zambrotta who can play on both flanks. We are awaiting news, but I think that we are getting close to an agreement for him. In midfield, although there's no official announcement yet because no contracts have been signed, Gourcuff will leave for Bordeaux on loan and Flamini will join us. This won't mean we have too many players because Seedorf, who knows this, will sometimes have to play in midfield. We will also buy out the other half of Sammarco's contract from Sampdoria. The other midfielders like Brocchi and Emerson? At the moment they are still with us, we are expecting them for the reunion on 16 July, but if someone leaves we will get a replacement. In attack we are losing Ronaldo and Gilardino. For us Borriello is like Gilardino, we have thought about this a lot. Remember that Borriello scored more than Amauri this season and he's an international: if we should also get Zambrotta, we'd have five Italian internationals, which is good. Meanwhile Pato will certainly be a first team player, and Ancelotti agrees: Pato is a player we are counting on very strongly, he's part of our starting XI. Then we have to replace a star like Ronaldo and we are following 6-7 players whose names have been well publicised. Ronaldinho? Yes, he's one of those, we'll see. In the end we'll have 23-24 players, among which 3 goalkeepers, 9 defenders, 6 midfielders and 6 strikers."

from official website :)

Just read today, that Galliani confirmed they are after Etoo.

Great to Milan if they get him.

It pains me to see Milan down. :(

Why should they..

well, never mind. I gave up so many months ago, trying to understand Galliani's thoughts. Shame on you, Fester!!

GRANDE CAPITANO! 1 more year at Milan. Last year he played very little, but when he played, he was still incredible. His Arsenal performances were incredible too. This year I will actually buy his jersey.

Maldini is a legend. He's my all-time favourite player and I've wanted to get a Milan jersey with his name on it for years, maybe this season I will. :))

Whats with the name changing?! seems like this time of year, first Dags know Bash. seems like a new trend:SS

Setanta Sports said:
Galliani added: “Ronaldinho? There is a chance. We will see Barcelona’s economic demands and evaluate.

“I saw him play the other night, he seems to me to have put on weight but there is always talent.”

Oh Dear! Adriano ,Ronaldo and Now,Ronaldinho

with new transfers we will win both seria and chapiosn league.inter and juventes doesnt have any chance dont have:)

Ronaldinho to Milan is done according to Gazzetta who claim that it will be announced tomorrow. Ronaldinho's fee is supposed to be around 20m euros, so about £16m. Today he will fly with Galliani back to Milan to meet the staff. Woohoo!!!!

We are not in the CL, MFA...

Anyway, I think we need more than this... we still need a keeper and a defender!... maybe more to really bounce back as a great team!

Re: The AC Milan Thread - Ronaldinho Joins!!

AC Milan still miss the UEFA cup. Many champions league cup, 2cup of cups (i always liked that tournament) many european and italian supercups, intercontinental cups etc etc but NO UEFA. I remember when we tried to win it the last two times: we suffered tremendous defeats in Bordeaux in 1996 and in Dortmun in 2002.

now that ronnie is confirmed, i hope the rumors about us loaning or possibly selling marco borriello arent true... he is an asset to club and i have a feeling he will be the surprise of the season... tbh, id rather have marco than sheva or adebayor and i hope the powers that be think similarly... cant wait for the season to start... MILAN PER SEMPRE!

Last edited:

NOWAY Borriello is going unless land another top class striker like sheva for example. But I think that is impossible becuase we cannot be left with Pato and Inzaghi as Strikers...

As for the GK, I heard that Dida will be given a second chance as a number one goalkeeper.

Back
Top Bottom