AC Milan Thread

Re: The AC Milan Thread - Ronaldinho n°80

At first I had my doubts about Ronnie, but I think his signing is good for Italian football and also good for Milan. It seems the fans and most of the players, except Clarence (:( imo is a bit immature), have something to look up to and will bring more fans to the stadiums. Also attracts more media and also a lot of marketing. If Quaresma and Baptista end up coming to italy too, it would be even better. Catania also managed to also bring in Dica and Ledesma, and Siena just brought in Zuniga.

Some reports said that Seedorf not really having the best "life" now that Dinho arrived! But I doubt he will leave, Milan brought Dinho to make a better team. If Seedorf leaves, nothing changed... so not a really better team! Beside Gazzetta said that he already made peace with Ronaldinho... but who knows? Anyway, Seedorf can't leave! :p

Today, Milan Drew in thier friendly game! 0-0
Flamini played nice!

You guys criticize Dida a lot but Kalac is even worse. And Abbiati? Another crap keeper! Please give a chance to Dida, your best keeper by a mile.

Milan loose 5-0 to Chelsea in pre-season.
But we will have to wait cause it was a friendly and no striking forces at all. But 5 is still too much for the defence.

Kalac was a disaster! :D

I think Abbiati will start! But let's see Dida now against Man City, he will have his chance!

Milan - Man City, 9th of Aug.

Milan squad for tomorrow's game against Man City:

Goalkeepers: Abbiati, Dida, Kalac
Defenders: Antonini, Bonera, Favalli, Jankulovski, Maldini, Oddo, Simic, Zambrotta
Midfielders: Ambrosini, Brocchi, Cardacio, Flamini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf
Strikers: Paloschi, Viudez

Viudez and Cardaccio, we will have to see these two kids now....

I reallt hope Milan donot get trashed again with no attacking forces.

A lot of players didnt play. We have no strikers, theyre all out or injured. We had to use an 18 year old youth player. Kaka, Borriello, Ronaldinho and Inzaghi weren't available, thats our whole attack.

The 18 year old Paloschi really impressed. He is a good striker. Milan played a good first half and Dida did way better than Kalac. It is going to be a fight between Dida and Abiatti.

Paloschi looks very promising, makes intelligent runs and seems pretty quick.

The main thing I noticed though was your kit this year is a definite buy, lovely shirt.

Now Milan trying to get Ivanovic on loan with an option to buy next year!

Reports say it can be done today or tomorrow!

About Dida, I still think Abbiati is the best option for Milan.

Well Berlusconi needs him and I think he is the one who ordered the move to happen. Borriello won't be happy but I am kinda happy :)

sadly i got to accept that... wasn't ever given a proper run in the team and neither did we have a playmaker to feed him the through balls... congrats milan!!

Extract from todays Times

"José Mourinho had a private theory on why Andriy Shevchenko flopped at Chelsea. He would not voice it publicly and, if you had heard it, you would know why. It will be interesting to see if the Ukraine striker now regains his form after his return to AC Milan"

Re: The AC Milan Thread - Milan - Bologna

I feel so pessimistic about this season now. I am disappointed by our transfers.

Zambrotta - Did we really need him? Another Oddo too. We have Jankulovski, Oddo, Favalli, Bonera, Maldini and Kaladze that can all play on the flanks.

Shevchenko - The fee is confidential because we spent a lot to bring him back, and the club are embarrassed. Not what we needed, old and slow, and too similar to Pato.

Borriello - At first he was a great signing, but now we don't even need him because of the other signings. Feel bad for him, bad career move.

Ronaldinho - I love the guy, but do we need him? No. Our transfer budget was mainly spent on him.

Flamini - Great signing, but I fear for his playing time. I hope he starts instead of Gattuso, he has been poor.

Senderos - Good signing. He is a bit dodgy but if he copes, he could be a good defender, like his 2006 season.

Abbiati - Seems to be at his top again. Good signing.

Back
Top Bottom