AC Milan Thread

Re: The AC Milan Thread - Ronaldinho Joins!!

Borriello won't move, Abate will on loan.

Good man Ronaldinho, took a 15% pay cut and much less than what City were offering. Seems money isnt always everything!

Does anyone know what number Ronaldinho will wear yet?

I'm guessing 12... Can't see Seedorf giving him his '10', especially after what he said.

Ronaldinho will probably take 11 I think. 20 is also free since Gourcuff left on loan.

Last edited:

I really think Dinho would do well for Milan.He is at the right club to prove himself again.Has trained with the Brasilian NT fitness trainer and looks really fit for the new season.I expect Dinho to replace Seedorf in the christmas tree formation,attacking just beside Kaka,supporting Inzaghi or Pato.

Has Fat Ron been released from Milan?

Best of luck to Ronaldinho at Milan, would have liked to have seen him in the Premiership but heh what can you do?

Great to see Ronaldinho at Milan. Well done to him for taking a pay cut to play for Milan. Football is not dead, yet.

Has Fat Ron been released from Milan?

I think so, but theres no confirmation. Apparently he signed for Flamengo.

He was in tears! Love the new home kit too!

onehundredandeightyseven2.jpg

03.JPG

onehundredandeightyseven5.jpg

onehundredandeightyseven1.jpg

Last edited:

Bah this would only make things worse for my beloved La Vecchia Signora :-pp Still i'm happy for him joining an attacking minded team like Milan; suits him well.

P.S. Please Dinho don't be at your peak when playing us :-pp

you won't see him soon playing for Milan though. He is going to the Olympics as far as I know.

I hope he comes back. He is one of those players that makes watching footie worth the trouble:
o-ronaldinho-gaucho.jpg

Last edited:

I betcha if Ade would of went you would only see 2 reporters and 1 1/2 cameras :LOL: No pressure at all Ronaldinho..oop it`s Dinho now :LOL:

Milan are all Flair!!! no one can take that from them I hope they win the title. I`ll have popcorn whiling watching the parade :)) Im still not over Flaminicunt!

WTF is up with the Kaka-Chelsea business? I would cry if Kaka went to such a plastic club.

WTF is up with the Kaka-Chelsea business? I would cry if Kaka went to such a plastic club.

i hope so too mate... chelsea have the money and we do need but i dont see it happening really... even if its a win-win for both parties... if kaka leaves all of milan will riot... :LOL:

anywho, first training session with ronaldinho... scheduled at 9:45, he was there already at 9:15...

10879_big.jpg

10881_big.jpg

10882_big.jpg

Haha, Kaka leaving? No thanks.

Milan have released an official statement declaring Kaka is “not for sale” after reports of Chelsea’s £80m offer

Last edited:
Re: The AC Milan Thread - Ronaldinho n°80

:SS Meh, I liked Ronaldo's idea of 99, seems like Ronnie's trying to copy him with having a unique number.

Re: The AC Milan Thread - Ronaldinho n°80

109 - the sum of back numbers of three Milan brazilians AND.. the combined age of three of Milan's starting defenders :P (any)

Back
Top Bottom