AC Milan Thread

Re: The AC Milan Thread

Did it xD (I used to be Shevchenko 7 anyway)
-----------

Tomorrow,
AC Milan - Benfica :

* This Week Games:

Milan 1-1 Siena
Nesta scored

Benfica 3-0 Naval
Rodriguez
Rui Costa
Nuno Gomes

* Players to watch:

Kaka' :
I think all eyes will be on him, as he ended last year as top scorer. Everyone will be watching him expecting something special from the brazilian.

Rui Costa :
He is back to Milan, but this time against his old club. He will surly give Milan some hard time as he did with Fiorentina once. His passes are deadly and surly Gattuso got to man mark him.

Not an easy match, Benfica always great, but Milan must win to cover Siena match!
ForZa Milan!

Maybe Gattuso won't mark him that much because he's been playing in a position similar to Pirlo. Gattuso should worry about Di Maria and Rodriguez. :)

Maybe Gattuso won't mark him that much because he's been playing in a position similar to Pirlo. Gattuso should worry about Di Maria and Rodriguez. :)

Yeah, in the last year with Milan he was in that position too. But since both Ambrosini and Gattuso will be playing, I think Gattuso will be marking him. Otherwise, Ancelotti will have another thing to do!

Man, we lost Petit in the last game, we only have one fit central defender, and he's only played one match for us, a Midfielder (Katsouranis) is playing central defender... I predict trouble for us defensively... :(

oh, hardluck, well I still don't think it's easy againts Benfica.
Now I see what do u mean u lost many players in the other thread.

It won't be easy because Camacho will have an attacking mentality, we're the underdogs so we have nothing to lose in theory.

I'm hoping we can use the wings to do some damage. But as I said in the other thread, I'd rather have a limited squad against Milan in San Siro than on later games.

Keep your eyes on Di Maria, he's young, does many mistakes but some wonderfull things with a football as well.

Good luck. :)

Edit: you know, we love this guy: :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCt7QFtZJWQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5heh4-3N8s

This one with many Milan clips:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzrWjjBQRn8

Last edited:

well I love him as well, I actully want him to do well. A huge fan of him. He is the most I miss from all who left.. GoodLuck :D

Well, not much we could do, maybe when Milan visits Benfica we'll have our full squad and put up a decent fight. Today your midfield just dominated.

2-1 was a very flattering result for us.

Yeah, Hardluck,
I liked Benfica's keeper so much! He saved two goals today! From Ambrosini and Pippo!
But Pirlo's goal, he could do better :)

Yeah, he was expecting a cross and was too far out to the right. Pirlo made him pay. I only wish Rui Costa had scored. Of course he wouldn't celebrate, but it would've been nice. :)

great start! kaka still continuing his form from last year and awesome performances by pippo and pirlo... seeing rui costa at the san siro brought back memories and the gesture he did after being replaced is priceless

Serie A (Week 4),
Saturday:

AC Milan - Parma (San Siro, Milano)

We need to win, Parma have 2 points in 3 games. Drew with Catania (Week 1)then Cagliari (Week 3), and lost to Atalanta away (week 2).

Definitely Gilardino will start up front :(

I watched Milan yesterday against Catania (1-1) and was very dissapointed. Some of the Milan players looked like they couldn't be bothered.

In my opinion, Milan could do with a few fresh, young faces in the first eleven. Look at Arsenal at the moment - they look unstoppable. Every player is working so hard. Milan's first eleven looks very stale at the moment and the lack of firepower up-front would worry me if I was a supporter although don't get me wrong me wrong, I think they will push for the title. They aren't the European champions for nothing!

Yeah you're quite right, they do need a lot of new players ideally they should be looking at a new goalkeeper, a striker, and a centre back at the very least.

The hard thing about trying to invisage players that Milan might sign is the system in which they're playing in, however they do have a great prospect in Yoann Gourcuff. Plus Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Kaladze, Oddo, Jankulovski, Emerson and Seedorf aren't getting any younger.

Thinking out aloud i'd love to see Milan sign any of the following in the next couple of years.

Goalkeepers - Marco Amelia, Artur Boruc, Bohdan Shust
Defenders - Christian Zapata, Felipe, Andrea Barzagli, Dario Srna
Midfielders - Luka Modric, Lorik Cana, Luca Cigarini, Daniele Dessena
Forwards - Amauri, Karim Benzema

Last edited:

chi, dida? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. ma figurati!!

ABBATTETELO, PER FAVORE.
73564316xt6.png

Now this is why Kaka is world class. Great in club , european competitions and national team!

Well about time we won! 5-1 was a bit flattering, although Lazio played awful. Their keeper had a nightmare. Gave away a penalty and let 2 shots go through his legs. And the fact Gilardino scored two past him tops it off lol

Hope this is the turning point for us, we badly needed this victory.

Back
Top Bottom