AC Milan Thread

Re: The AC Milan Thread

They need a lot more than Alexandre Pato to turn things around that's for sure.

Even Milan legend Zvomimir Boban has spoke of his disappointment in Milan this season.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/oct30e.html

I would say a striker is their biggest priority at the moment, but as far as next season is concerned they really need to inject some new blood into their defense and a midfielder or two.

Last edited:

Ronaldo will be back against Sampdoria i think:),so you'll see him resolve half of Milan ac problems

99937606gq0.jpg

12238931bg6.jpg

29063726ru6.jpg

73568889di2.jpg

33343574mu3.jpg

:D

Any Brazilians have any news about what Brazilians think about Alexandre Pato? In Italy every person whos seen him play says hes phenomenal.

Any Brazilians have any news about what Brazilians think about Alexandre Pato? In Italy every person whos seen him play says hes phenomenal.

As the hottest prospect since Ronaldinho peraphs...

I personally think he is misunterstood people recognize his technique and tricks, but don't realize he is so much more than that, has a great moving great finishin, heading, playmamakin a true all around player.

Milan wont need to sign Ronaldinho or keep Ronaldão this kid gonna be better :D at least I think so...

Awesome game by Pato (and Milan) yesterday! Though I still feel you need some younger defenders.

We signed him when he was 17 for £15 million. He wasnt allowed to play because he was too young until January 8th. He played his first match yesterday and had a great debut!

jan 8th? Alexandre Rodrigues da Silva , i think its the same guy he turn 18 on september

Milan crashed out of the Coppa Italia to Catania (3-2 agg)!

Though on the plus side Gourcuff apparently impressed again and Paloschi scored!

Milan crashed out of the Coppa Italia to Catania (3-2 agg)!

Though on the plus side Gourcuff apparently impressed again and Paloschi scored!

yea but their plans werent to win this cup, theyve chosen to rest players and let younger ones and reserves show themself and give them some matchtime. The focus is on the CL and catching a CL place in the league, just look at the players they used today:

Kalac, Oddo, Digao, Simic, Favalli (Bonera 46), Cafu, Pirlo (Paloschi 46), Emerson (Gattuso 66), Brocchi, Gourcuff, Gilardino

GOL GOL GOL GOL, PAAAAAAATOOOO!
haha 2 goals today:D, shoud've been a third aswell if that gay keeper wouldnt have stopped his lob with his hands outside of the area and got a red card,

and the ref was terrible, i hope i never see him in another milan game again, there were a total of 4 handballs inside of genoas penalty area this game and 1 even saved a goal! and the ref "didn't see" a single one of them even though the replays showed they were all very clear and on purpose.

good game by milan and the win shouldve been alot bigger if it wasnt for the referee

3 goals already Pato is going to be big for Milan, his progress is incredible

Last edited:

I knew pato would be great in Milan, and i am 100% sure he will be in some years be one of the best players in the world. Just my opinion. :p

I knew pato would be great in Milan, and i am 100% sure he will be in some years be one of the best players in the world. Just my opinion. :p

one thing i like about him is his humility mate! he surely has has bright future ahead of him \\:o/

so now Kaka is injured ,who will play instead?Maybe Pirlo and put Emerson as DM??

Back
Top Bottom