AC Milan Thread

Re: The AC Milan Thread

08.JPG

05--500x379.JPG

21.JPG

true, nice pics :)
too bad the celebration was "polluted" by those insults to inter fans :roll:
i mean, they won the champions league... can't they just be happy for this? What's the point in insulting inter fans and their scudetto? :roll:

true, nice pics :)
too bad the celebration was "polluted" by those insults to inter fans :roll:
i mean, they won the champions league... can't they just be happy for this? What's the point in insulting inter fans and their scudetto? :roll:

what did they say?

what did they say?

04.JPG

you can put your scudetto inside your Xss

i'm not sayin this phrase is so bad or insulting.... but still it's quite unfair, and, most of all, highly unappropriate for a beautiful celebration like that one..

is that u csaunders? why "gomito"? :D

Thanks !!!great pics!!!!!:applause: :applause:
but even the players attacked Inter???Wow i thought it was just the fans

Last edited:

I think its mainly because they felt so happy after such a tough season and Inter going on about the league and being awarded it last year. Also because of the words from Vieira and some other Inter players.

from viera??Viera said in a french radio he will cheer for Milan,
but what about the others players??What did they say??

Said stuff like "they get all the credit", "they dont deserve to be in CL", "The scudetto is better than CL"... etc.

look guys it was just a reaction for what all inters saying
i'm not with the insult i rahter that the fans did it not
the players but anyways i'm so happy :)

Also because of the words from Vieira and some other Inter players.
yes even moratti and mancini they keep saying that bad words on milan all the season but with all that it's bad to see the players
do that i can accept it from fans but not players

Said stuff like "they get all the credit", "they dont deserve to be in CL", "The scudetto is better than CL"... etc.

infact they also were unfair and unappropriate.

i know it might sound silly to blame such ridiuculous insults, but i think that we italians should really calm down. we're passional and that's a great thing, but we're giving too much importance to football. it's just a game, it can't become a chance for insulting or fighting each others. all theese stupid rivalries are going too far and we're loosing the control of the situation.

i know that almost every country has his problems with football supporters, but we don't have to look at what spain, france, germany, england or argentina are doing... we have to look at what we're doing.

i also know that what happened in catania this year has nothing to do with football supporters rivalries (afterall, catania supporters were fighting against the police, not against palermo supporters)... but we have to ask ouselves why theese thugs use our stadia as battlefields, why football matches are view by theese thugs as "a chance to cause disorders".
i think that the answer is because we're giving too much importance to theese silly rivalries. I think that even such a silly, harmless banner like that one (or like vieira's phrases) can be an answer to that question.

supporters rivalries can be nice when they're a chance to have fun, to "joke each others" (i remember i posted some nice goliardic banners in this forum before), but we're going too far.

well, Gattuso's sign made my day.. polite, cool and TRUE.
Ambro's one could be avoided, but.. well.. who cares!! there are LOTS of worse things to care about, in football..

anyways, this one is dedicated to all of you AC fans of the board:
nusigcw6.gif

Milan is simply the best in Europe. :applause:

Congrats to Milan. I'd really like to see them carrying CL cup in my home city too.

I'd have liked seeing them win it in your city, too.. :P

How did Ronaldo do for AC Milan this year?

excellently before he got injured. I forget his exact goal tally, but it was something like 7 goals in 8 games. Cant wait to have him in the Champions League next year :)

Fantastic pictures guys!

I think its 7 in 11 games. Still good considering his injury problems before he joined and after. Many of the goals were nice.

Have to give him credit myself - I was never a fan of his, or ever wanted him to join Milan. But he proved that he's still got the ability to score and help the team. However I can only see him being helpful in the short run.

Last edited:

Inter got him.

I just want us being linked with a few defenders and goalkeeper. Hate all this talk of us being linked with attackers, we need a proper partner for Nesta and an established left back.

As for Goalkeeper theres loads on the market. Boruc, Amelia etc

The weird thing is, although Milan won the CL, they are one of the teams that need to swiftly start rebuilding their squad with the impending retirements and departures. I am expecting a few suprises in the next few weeks! Sheva return? Sneijder? Emerson? Cannavaro?

I know he's hardly featured much in Milan and been away on loan, but any info on the lad Massimo Donati who Celtic are after?

Not Milan related, but what like is the Gennaro Delvecchio dude from Sampdoria we've been linked with too?

FD

Havent really followed Delvecchio this season but I know Donati is a fighter in terms of style. Hes always very determined and is quite a solid player. Hes pretty good at short passing and heading, and quite a good tackler. Hes effective and quite physical.

Back
Top Bottom