XBox 360 Recompilations

Oh man, I've tested it myself, simply can't believe it! Had time to just start it and play very little, so I've no idea about later crashes or whatnot, but forgetting the brightess (maybe my settings), it's incredibly smooth, it runs way, way better than the Rpcs3 Fifas!

1791056805881.png

To think that the last time I read about it, Ps4 emulation looked years far. Just incredible, I think gaming wise we'll be in some incredible places very very soon.
 
Oh man, I've tested it myself, simply can't believe it! Had time to just start it and play very little, so I've no idea about later crashes or whatnot, but forgetting the brightess (maybe my settings), it's incredibly smooth, it runs way, way better than the Rpcs3 Fifas!

View attachment 450397

To think that the last time I read about it, Ps4 emulation looked years far. Just incredible, I think gaming wise we'll be in some incredible places very very soon.
Display Colours are currently bugged, that's why the washed out colours, not your fault. Even with that, the progression is simply extraordinary.
 
Display Colours are currently bugged, that's why the washed out colours, not your fault. Even with that, the progression is simply extraordinary.
I have an AMD and am not seeing the color washout issue. I was getting the pitch not loading at all, but I was able to fix that with emulator settings. I noticed a kickoff restart bug where replays weren’t being correctly called and players would stand in an odd position at kickoff but I was able to modify the shadPS4 code and rebuild it to resolve this. I’m noticing some other minor graphical quirks: player names on kits appear as horizontal lines, player texture joins form scar looking seams on players, stadium lights go through the crowd. Other than that, this plays remarkably. Much better than RPCS3 - that emulator destroys my relatively underpowered hardware but this plays more like Xenia - just sort of “works” with the occasional graphical bug.
 
I have an AMD and am not seeing the color washout issue. I was getting the pitch not loading at all, but I was able to fix that with emulator settings. I noticed a kickoff restart bug where replays weren’t being correctly called and players would stand in an odd position at kickoff but I was able to modify the shadPS4 code and rebuild it to resolve this. I’m noticing some other minor graphical quirks: player names on kits appear as horizontal lines, player texture joins form scar looking seams on players, stadium lights go through the crowd. Other than that, this plays remarkably. Much better than RPCS3 - that emulator destroys my relatively underpowered hardware but this plays more like Xenia - just sort of “works” with the occasional graphical bug.
the bit about modifying and rebuilding shad ps4, can you explain a bit more please mate, i fear it might be beyond my capabilities but I'd love to know what you mean

i have the same issue after a goal where the replay doesn't trigger and the players just stand around the centre circle, apart from that though it runs great after a bit of tweaking
 
the bit about modifying and rebuilding shad ps4, can you explain a bit more please mate, i fear it might be beyond my capabilities but I'd love to know what you mean

i have the same issue after a goal where the replay doesn't trigger and the players just stand around the centre circle, apart from that though it runs great after a bit of tweaking
JamieH, try this: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ypaskjv1hddv8jr/shadps4.exe/file

See if that clears up the replay issue.
 
I have an AMD and am not seeing the color washout issue. I was getting the pitch not loading at all, but I was able to fix that with emulator settings. I noticed a kickoff restart bug where replays weren’t being correctly called and players would stand in an odd position at kickoff but I was able to modify the shadPS4 code and rebuild it to resolve this. I’m noticing some other minor graphical quirks: player names on kits appear as horizontal lines, player texture joins form scar looking seams on players, stadium lights go through the crowd. Other than that, this plays remarkably. Much better than RPCS3 - that emulator destroys my relatively underpowered hardware but this plays more like Xenia - just sort of “works” with the occasional graphical bug.
Hi, how did you fix the pitch not loading? Just tested this game with your latest build and I'm still getting a black pitch.
 
I’m not at my computer but one of the GPU settings by default is false and swapping to true brings back the pitch. Change these in the config.json in your local app data folder.
 
Still getting the black lines around the player models visual bug, anyone managed to fix that?

Also increasing the vblank from 60hz to 120hz doesn't seem to uncap the framerate either.
 
Still getting the black lines around the player models visual bug, anyone managed to fix that?

Also increasing the vblank from 60hz to 120hz doesn't seem to uncap the framerate either.
If by black lines you mean the scar-looking texture joins on players, yes that’s been resolved. I can share my config settings later.

Regarding framerate, I’m working on this. Like the Xbox 360 games, it’s much more invasive than a toggle - it requires some engine level modifications.
 
Back
Top Bottom