- Thread starter
- #31
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Display Colours are currently bugged, that's why the washed out colours, not your fault. Even with that, the progression is simply extraordinary.Oh man, I've tested it myself, simply can't believe it! Had time to just start it and play very little, so I've no idea about later crashes or whatnot, but forgetting the brightess (maybe my settings), it's incredibly smooth, it runs way, way better than the Rpcs3 Fifas!
View attachment 450397
To think that the last time I read about it, Ps4 emulation looked years far. Just incredible, I think gaming wise we'll be in some incredible places very very soon.
I have an AMD and am not seeing the color washout issue. I was getting the pitch not loading at all, but I was able to fix that with emulator settings. I noticed a kickoff restart bug where replays weren’t being correctly called and players would stand in an odd position at kickoff but I was able to modify the shadPS4 code and rebuild it to resolve this. I’m noticing some other minor graphical quirks: player names on kits appear as horizontal lines, player texture joins form scar looking seams on players, stadium lights go through the crowd. Other than that, this plays remarkably. Much better than RPCS3 - that emulator destroys my relatively underpowered hardware but this plays more like Xenia - just sort of “works” with the occasional graphical bug.Display Colours are currently bugged, that's why the washed out colours, not your fault. Even with that, the progression is simply extraordinary.
the bit about modifying and rebuilding shad ps4, can you explain a bit more please mate, i fear it might be beyond my capabilities but I'd love to know what you meanI have an AMD and am not seeing the color washout issue. I was getting the pitch not loading at all, but I was able to fix that with emulator settings. I noticed a kickoff restart bug where replays weren’t being correctly called and players would stand in an odd position at kickoff but I was able to modify the shadPS4 code and rebuild it to resolve this. I’m noticing some other minor graphical quirks: player names on kits appear as horizontal lines, player texture joins form scar looking seams on players, stadium lights go through the crowd. Other than that, this plays remarkably. Much better than RPCS3 - that emulator destroys my relatively underpowered hardware but this plays more like Xenia - just sort of “works” with the occasional graphical bug.
JamieH, try this: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ypaskjv1hddv8jr/shadps4.exe/filethe bit about modifying and rebuilding shad ps4, can you explain a bit more please mate, i fear it might be beyond my capabilities but I'd love to know what you mean
i have the same issue after a goal where the replay doesn't trigger and the players just stand around the centre circle, apart from that though it runs great after a bit of tweaking
thanks palJamieH, try this: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ypaskjv1hddv8jr/shadps4.exe/file
See if that clears up the replay issue.
Hi, how did you fix the pitch not loading? Just tested this game with your latest build and I'm still getting a black pitch.I have an AMD and am not seeing the color washout issue. I was getting the pitch not loading at all, but I was able to fix that with emulator settings. I noticed a kickoff restart bug where replays weren’t being correctly called and players would stand in an odd position at kickoff but I was able to modify the shadPS4 code and rebuild it to resolve this. I’m noticing some other minor graphical quirks: player names on kits appear as horizontal lines, player texture joins form scar looking seams on players, stadium lights go through the crowd. Other than that, this plays remarkably. Much better than RPCS3 - that emulator destroys my relatively underpowered hardware but this plays more like Xenia - just sort of “works” with the occasional graphical bug.
i followed the settings in the video at the top of the page and that sorted the black pitch for meHi, how did you fix the pitch not loading? Just tested this game with your latest build and I'm still getting a black pitch.
How do I use this with the qt launcher?JamieH, try this: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ypaskjv1hddv8jr/shadps4.exe/file
See if that clears up the replay issue.
Thanks, that did the trick. Mind blowing to be able to finally play this on my PC after being in PS4 jail over 10 years.i followed the settings in the video at the top of the page and that sorted the black pitch for me
If by black lines you mean the scar-looking texture joins on players, yes that’s been resolved. I can share my config settings later.Still getting the black lines around the player models visual bug, anyone managed to fix that?
Also increasing the vblank from 60hz to 120hz doesn't seem to uncap the framerate either.
Launch it directly from the command prompt with -g, followed by the folder location of your extracted game.How do I use this with the qt launcher?
i know mate, I'm hoping this means it's a step closer to it being able to be modded. I'd love a retro season patch on the fifa 14 ng engineThanks, that did the trick. Mind blowing to be able to finally play this on my PC after being in PS4 jail over 10 years.
It worked for me. Still some lags and stuttering but kits and replay issues are fixedAll, try out this shadPS4 build for FIFA14, it should resolve brightness issues, replay issues, and names on kits appearing as horizontal lines. If it works for you, or you uncover additional bugs, please let me know.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ypaskjv1hddv8jr/shadps4.exe/file