XBox 360 Recompilations

Excellent - I’m glad it’s working for you. Those videos look great.

The game had a predefined upper memory limit to avoid crashes, which was necessary to increase to permit 4K and 8K resolutions. It’s possible you are hitting a new upper software memory limit on cutscenes. I don’t have the hardware you do, so it’s difficult for me to validate, but I can mess around with a few things so you can try.

I suspect but have not validated that replacement assets would be similar to FIFA 16, given that it’s the same engine, so utilizing Harry Balzak’s latest mod or the classic patch with this game may be feasible.

I see. I will gladly test out things for you if it helps you with the project. The memory thing might be true since my cpu and gpu usage remain low despite the fps drops.

A lot of these assets are interchangeable on all ignite engine games. However, FIFA 15 seems to be closure to FIFA 14 than FIFA, especially with the face models. FIFA 16 face models are not compatible with 15 and 14ng unless you convert them with something like tokke001's FIFA converter and even then the hairs and eyes do not scale correctly. FIFA Online 4 on the other hand seems to scale better with FIFA 16 from my experience.

Being that said, the game crashed when I straight up tried to put camera.dat from fifa 15 to fifa 14. Gotta check again. Maybe it's not worth trying to directly get new camera options in the game and instead it would be better to just replace camera values from one of the existing ones to match that of dynamic cam.
 
Have to join the chorus. Incredible job man, you are something else. Hats off!

Dynamic camera seems to be missing from this game though. In future, I'd like to mess with the camera values to see if I can match dynamic camera zoom. Porting the FIFA 15 camera.dat files might work, will fiddle with that.
Yeah, dynamic camera (which is incidentally my favourite and go to one) is absent from both 1.00 of Ps3 and Ps4 versions... although they added it back in the updated ones.

If you or Sleevel manage to port it in, this would be by far the superior version for me, but with this kind of smoothness and pc possibilities, I think at this pace it will probably become so very soon regardless, if it isn't anyway...
 
I installed 1.63 update and dynamic camera is still missing.
I 100% guarantee you that the latest Ps4 update (have no idea which it is, I guess 1.06?) does have dynamic camera. Or perhaps you were just experimenting with in between patches?
 
Last edited:
I don't think the patch installed correctly at all. Shadps4 and pkg extractor reports the game being 1.63 now, but I see absolutely no change in the game. I dont see the world cup kick off mode, world cup stadiums, or dynamic cam or anything that was mentioned in the patch notes for that matter.

What a pain in the ass.
 
I have no information but it may be a DLC? There’s information on how users have added Bloodborne DLCs. Might be worth a try.
 
[Debug] <Critical> (Game:Main) signals.cpp:148 SignalHandler: Unhandled Exception code 0xc0000005 at 0x7a36581

why am i getting this error code?
 
I follow all the steps, but when I boot the game it crashes at the start screen. Any suggestion?

Anyway, what a truly remarkable effort you put, @sleevel!
 
Back
Top Bottom