What is something you Can't get enough of?

cleanslate

Championship
27 October 2020
FC Barcelona
I guess the Thread title / topic speaks for itself. I haven't found any thread like this on the site so I thought it'd be a interesting thread. It can be anything, a game , food, a movie , a show, anything.

It doesn't have to be one post either , it can just be currently, for example, currently someone can't get enough of a particular game, then next month they could say they can't get enough of some food.

Just something that came to my mind, and I thought it'd be interesting.

Also Irn Bru. Didn't expect a non-Scot to be putting that one down, @Chris Davies!

I found myself thinking this about macarons, too, earlier today as I ate a Valentine's Day afternoon tea. 🕺 At around the same time as the OP was sent... You've been reading my thoughts.

I'm chucking retro PES into the mix, of course, and lasagne, and golden era Simpsons (seasons three to nine).

and lasagne, and golden era Simpsons (seasons three to nine).
Sensational, I like that too, but it's been a while since I watched the Simpsons, I'll get into it again probably some time soon, can't believe I forgot about it until you mentioned it honestly

Also Irn Bru. Didn't expect a non-Scot to be putting that one down, @Chris Davies!

I found myself thinking this about macarons, too, earlier today as I ate a Valentine's Day afternoon tea. 🕺 At around the same time as the OP was sent... You've been reading my thoughts.

I'm chucking retro PES into the mix, of course, and lasagne, and golden era Simpsons (seasons three to nine).
never heard of that drink... but those commercials... :LOL:

to answer the threads question: i just cant get enough of 80's music! the pinnacle, imo!
always makes me smile, always makes me rock my foot, always makes me wanna hear more...

to answer the threads question: i just cant get enough of 80's music! the pinnacle, imo!
always makes me smile, always makes me rock my foot, always makes me wanna hear more...
By any chance you have certainly heard of The Smiths?

8000500003787.jpg
Ferrero rocher

never heard of that drink... but those commercials... :LOL:

By any chance you have certainly heard of The Smiths?

Irn Bru is amazing. Drink it almost every day! Although it's not as if all of us Scots drink it as much as that.

And I agree on the 80s music being the best, with the Smiths being a big part of my reasoning! Morrissey is an absolute twat but even that can't taint them, for me.

Irn Bru is amazing. Drink it almost every day!

Bloody hell, do you have any teeth left? :D Must admit I do like Irn Bru. Sort of reminds me of Tizer but not quite.

@PRO_TOO

Ever since many years ago when my dentist told me there's about 6 teaspoons of sugar in a can of drink and a £250 dentist bill so have I! Very rarely that I drink any now, in fact I don't think I've had a fizzy drink this year to date thinking about it.

Meanwhile in the can't get enough of it vein:

Creme Brulee Ice Cream. Discovered it by chance a couple of weeks ago when nipping into the local Lidl on the way home to get some bread and milk and the dessert freezers caught my eye. Absolutely loved it!

Back
Top Bottom