What is something you Can't get enough of?

Jay , @mattmid and other guys from UK, that you have mentioned marmite in the past. Despite after Google-ed it, i am really curious to try it, it's ranked as #2 worst food, in a 50 worst foods of the world... :P

View attachment 167371

That's harsh. I'd eat a spoon of Marmite before I would a bit of a cucumber sandwich, Christmas pudding or Battenburg cake. Despite its 'love it or hate it' reputation I'm indifferent to Marmite. Would never buy it but don't think it's disgusting by any means.

That's harsh. I'd eat a spoon of Marmite before I would a bit of a cucumber sandwich, Christmas pudding or Battenburg cake. Despite its 'love it or hate it' reputation I'm indifferent to Marmite. Would never buy it but don't think it's disgusting by any means.
As per cucumber sandwitch. It is not so usual snack here, but i would:

1) consider it as just a snack, not "legal" food. I mean the greek dishes in this list, are properly cooked foods.

2) not find it as bad as it is ranked. Maybe a little bit neutral, but not that bad. I don't know a single person , that hates cucumber.

IIRC, the last time i ate it, was in a "something-party-night" at work (pre-COVID-era) and it was very good appetizer for wine. It was made with mayo, seasonings, some chease dipping and dill herb. It was decent enough and cooling.

OFFTOPIC P.S.: I used to religiously hate those once per month parties at work. Except for the good food, it was usually just a waste of a night of my life, being forced to "party" with people, i was seeing 9~10 hours of the weekday. And even on those parties, we used to talk about work, again!!!

From the minimun side-effects of COVID pandeminc, was that we gave up on such shite!
:)

Last edited:
Jay , @mattmid and other guys from UK, that you have mentioned marmite in the past. Despite after Google-ed it, i am really curious to try it, it's ranked as #2 worst food, in a 50 worst foods of the world... :P

View attachment 167371
What I'am really miss on this is the known german export product for the states.

hqdefault.jpg

The real sweet salty taste is fucking delicious.
:DRUNK:

Said it before and I'll say it again:

Pasta is life.

Every year the urge gets stronger.

I went on a break to Manchester earlier this year, for five days, and went to two different Italian restaurants each day because I couldn't afford a trip back to actual Italy... then ended up spending so much on restaurant bills that it probably would have been cheaper just to go to Italy. But, I don't regret it. (Shoutout to Sugo, I'm coming back to try that summer menu at some point.)

I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that I think about pasta once a day. Around 5pm I always think the same thing; "could I have pasta tonight?" Usually it's a no, because I've eaten all the pasta, or I had pasta the day before and I can't have it two days in a row or the gluten will mean lethal, uncontrollable farts. I am absolutely not joking.

I went on a break to Manchester earlier this year, for five days, and went to two different Italian restaurants each day because I couldn't afford a trip back to actual Italy... then ended up spending so much on restaurant bills that it probably would have been cheaper just to go to Italy. But, I don't regret it. (Shoutout to Sugo, I'm coming back to try that summer menu at some point.)

I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that I think about pasta once a day. Around 5pm I always think the same thing; "could I have pasta tonight?" Usually it's a no, because I've eaten all the pasta, or I had pasta the day before and I can't have it two days in a row or the gluten will mean lethal, uncontrollable farts. I am absolutely not joking.
Game changer when I started to first buy fresh pasta then making it myself.
It's really something else than the dry hard pasta you buy.

Making a good pasta is so easy ,pretty much one thing to remember ,always use cherry/plum tomatoes for the sauce and go from there with some saltier ingredients like capers/tuna or the killer , salsiccia!

You think im jealous that my daughter plus friend and her family(Italian swedes) is going down to Sorrento for three weeks?
Not so much...

I can agree about his farts, he's an animal..

Summer, Sunshine and spicy women in (less) clothing. ☺️🤓😏

Oh and a edit: I promise it wasn't me sending messages to Chris and ask for a bangging date. :LOL:

View attachment 194858

Need to go on a post-holidays diet. :LMAO:
I have never seen those in a UK shop, and it is now my life's mission to try them.

You know what pisses me off more than anything? Sweets that say "sour" on the pack, when they're plainly not sour - they're just covered in ordinary sugar. I hope these aren't like that...

@Chris Davies I've actually had more sour.. Like for example, these! (you can probably tell I'm a 90's kid, haha)

1672403375390.png

But those were too much. The Haribo ones I mentioned above are probably like 60% sweet 40% sour, which is fine by me.. I don't like feeling like I'm eating a lemon when I'm eating candy. The Haribo ones have just the right proportion for me, maybe too sweet for your taste. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom