What is something you Can't get enough of?

I was surprised how nice it was, got it the first time out of curiosity more than expecting to be that great, but it actually works.
Does it taste quite salty though? that's the main reason i don't like Marmite. I do like the Sunpat peanut butter (smooth) though, straight from the spoon.

Does it taste quite salty though? that's the main reason i don't like Marmite. I do like the Sunpat peanut butter (smooth) though, straight from the spoon.

Hmm, it's a while since I had it now, I don't remember it being particularly salty, it tasted to me more like peanut butter but with a marmite flavour to it rather than marmite with a peanut butter flavour if that makes sense.

I've never tried marmite, if it's anything like vegemite (which I tried when a friend brought it from down under), then I'll probably like it! Then again i'm all for strong flavors. :TU:

Haha yeah my buddy warned me, "you're either gonna love this or hate this", strangely enough I really liked it. :LOL:

In terms of peanut butter, I'm always been a "smooth" kind of guy. For some reason I've never liked chunky bits. Even though Peanut Butter is kind of hard to find here in South America, and a bit pricey, I do like to buy it once in a while.

Glad you're enjoying it! The ONLY issue I have with retro football matches is the lack of a scoreboard/timer. I think people should "mod" the videos to add a scoreboard/timer and then they'd be perfect. :TU:
I think it adds to the retro-ism (if that's a thing) to the old matches and keeps the originality so I don't mind it

I think it adds to the retro-ism (if that's a thing) to the old matches and keeps the originality so I don't mind it
There are a few things that one has to get used to again (very close up camera angles, like zoom +8 in PES, hehe) and in my case, the lack of a scoreboard, but once you get past that.. the repository of available classic matches is insane! I'm guessing you know footballia as well right? Will be posting more classic channels in the near future. :TU:

There are a few things that one has to get used to again (very close up camera angles, like zoom +8 in PES, hehe) and in my case, the lack of a scoreboard, but once you get past that.. the repository of available classic matches is insane! I'm guessing you know footballia as well right? Will be posting more classic channels in the near future. :TU:
Yeah it's about adaption, and yeah I discovered Footballia in 2020 in lockdown whilst searching for old Football matches since there was no football and I wanted to see Football played in the past so I thought it'd be fun

@shareq01 @Flipper the Priest Some more classic football matches! (you have to click on actual link not just play button) This one mostly Premier League with some Scottish League and other European matches mixed in (black bars this time ;) ).

A really good selection there, and some lovely black bars! šŸ˜„

This could become my background viewing when I'm 'working'.

Pasturma/pastirma, prosciutto, bresaola and all those kind of salted & pressed ,or smoked meat.

Same for salted fish, IE salted or smoked herring.

I can eat non stop. Although it's too expensive and unhealthy in big portions.. And the smell of the body sweat, and of the urine, can be very annoying for the next 2-3 days after consuming. :)

While searching i noticed that such type of food is popular from East up to Italy. And not so mainstream, in the more Western cousines.

While i love peanut butter as a concept, i struggle to find a proper flavour.

So in my 36, this is the No3 attempt in my life..This time, with dark chocolate. :)

Wish me luck šŸ˜øšŸ€
IMG_20220520_183311.jpg

Last edited:
My friend Anna Phylactic can't stand the stuff. :COAT:

I seem to go through phases with it. Sometimes I'll eat it regularly then I might go months without buying any. Now there's marmite peanut butter that's the one for me.

Back
Top Bottom