What happened to Evo-Web?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, whatever happened to that member Badgerman? He was really unfunny with his crap drawings & boring jokes. I think he realised how crap PES 2008 was after saying how good it was going to be! :lol:

lol he is probably at WENB now with the rest of the Bullshitters!

This years PES2009 is going to be 3 times better on PS3 because of Blu Ray..... Seriously! My contact told me! Then he drove off in his Mark 1 Clapped Out Ford Fiesta (which he told me was an RS TURBO) and I never heard from Matty Griffiths again....

He still speaks to me on MSN. His line is that he has nothing to say until PES2009 when "it will be a groundbreaker, PES2008 was always going to be crap because it was the first next-gen PES" - excluding PES6 which doesn't count, I don't know why, I forget.

lol he is probably at WENB now with the rest of the Bullshitters!

This years PES2009 is going to be 3 times better on PS3 because of Blu Ray..... Seriously! My contact told me! Then he drove off in his Mark 1 Clapped Out Ford Fiesta (which he told me was an RS TURBO) and I never heard from Matty Griffiths again....

:lol:

I love it when fanboys go on about their "exclusive contacts."

Fanboy: OMG my contact has told me that PES 2009 will be a millin tmes betta on ps3 lol!!!!111

Me: Who is this contact then mate?

Fanboy: U knows, Bazza from teh pub lol

You say he's banned then you say he's not banned, talk about confusing people...

He was banned for some insult but was reinstated after a week. He's not been banned since.

4733989_00875b99ce_m.jpg

Google Images mate. I love it. I just typed "RIP Badger" and hit search - voila!

"Cave for spamming please thats Cave for spamming please thank you" over a Tesco Tannoy
Clean up in isle three........ :lol:
That was weird all the other threads up dated but this one DJ Doc4 was showing as the last post, so I thought non of my banned ones were taking then when I put it in a third time it updated...:eek::shaking: spooky?

Badgerman was great. I miss his ignorance about pes360 not being next gen; "because........well........that would go against my argument and it wasnt on the ps3 so then it doesnt count, lalalalalalala"

Good times :D

He's on MSN every day, he just doesn't have the time for Evo-Web any more. Too busy at Uni. But he still stands by all his arguments, and he reckons PES2009 will be the best game ever made.

I am with you Dermot (that must be the first time by the way...)

BRING BACK JOOSTEBROOD

YES! Jooste had a WICKED sense of humour, we chat on MSN from time-to-time. I miss the old members, it's far too serious around here these days :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom